PDA

View Full Version : The ****OFFICIAL**** dolts at CHIEFS Speculation Thread

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 02:35 PM
Well, as tough as pitt was to stomach, we have to carry on and plot our next move against these heathens. Will we shake up the O line ? Will our DB's cover a mediocre group of WR's? Will our DT's get out of bed? Will LJ personally scalp Lights Doubt? Will DJ shut down Gates? These are but a few of the MANY questions that need answered. Lets purge the toxins from our souls and come up with a viable strategy!!!

StcChief
10-16-2006, 02:52 PM
pray for Rain.

MichaelH
10-16-2006, 02:59 PM
I predict a better showing than Sunday. The score will be:

The Chargers 28
The Chiefs 17

Hopefully. :(

JBucc
10-16-2006, 03:00 PM
We are pissed off and ready to kick some ass. LJ runs wild, Defense gets after Rivers, Dolts win 30-10.

Dartgod
10-16-2006, 03:00 PM
Rookie QB + Arrowhead Stadium = Chiefs win.

It won't be pretty, but I think we'll pull this one off.

Count Zarth
10-16-2006, 03:01 PM
I've seen nothing to make me believe San Diego is better on offense this year than they were last year. We owned those punk bitches with an inferior defense the last time they stepped foot in Arrowhead.

Our offense against their defense is a completely different ball of wax, of course. LJ and the line need to break out of this funk.

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 03:02 PM
We are pissed off and ready to kick some ass. LJ runs wild, Defense gets after Rivers, Dolts win 30-10.
.................................. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ..................................

chiefsfan1963
10-16-2006, 03:07 PM
Chiefs lose. Everyone blames DV/AS. :p

Tactical Funky
10-16-2006, 03:08 PM
I think we'll pull out a win.

Baby Lee
10-16-2006, 03:10 PM
mecca is called upon to deliver the pre-game speech. reminds team not one of them is special and their mothers don't particularly like them [including you Mr. Hali]. mecca delivers the 'you can't handle the truth' speech to Herm verbatim.'
Bolts 56, Chiefs 3

EDIT: sorry for the initconfus, Mr. Chagrin.

FAX
10-16-2006, 03:10 PM

From where?

FAX

Woodrow Call
10-16-2006, 03:14 PM
I predict the Chiefs will get down about 17-0 and the crowd will turn on them.

Marty will smile and I will cry just a little bit.

SD-34
KC-13

TrickyNicky
10-16-2006, 03:15 PM
Jammer is a terrible cb, I honestly don't know why the chargers have kept him for this long with his 2 flags per game average. If we can just man up and block their pass rush, we can throw on that secondary. Easier said than done, I know.

Our D will rebound nicely. No way all of our vets will lay an egg two weeks in a row. Close game but the D holds their last drive.

Chiefs - 21
Chargers 17

Baby Lee
10-16-2006, 03:15 PM
I predict the Chiefs will get down about 17-0 and the crowd will turn on them.

Marty will smile and I will cry just a little bit.

SD-34
KC-13
Them ain't tears, that's a gleam!! men.

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 03:19 PM
I have to believe Solari lets Huard chuck it alot more in the friendly confines, dolt backfield is nothing to be scared of...sure cromartie has potential but he's raw as can be. IMO we will have to throw because that front 7 of theirs is brutal, wingin' it will prolly be the only way to open up some lanes. With Tom Cruz out i would like to see BIGFOOT get some H-back action to block for LJ, having said that a spread formation 3 wide would be preferable so that were not facing 8-9 guys in a 10ft. space. This will be another snot-knocker but i see a 20-13 KC win.

GoodDaySir!
10-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Beat the hell out of them. ;)

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Beat the hell out of them. ;)
I think you have a vested interest in that outcome :hmmm:

StcChief
10-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Chiefs 20
Dolts 17

Woodrow Call
10-16-2006, 03:29 PM
I also speculate that Merriman will do his gay ass little sack dance at least 3 times. This will cause me to cuss him like a dog for about 2 days.

He is easily my most hated player in the NFL.

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 03:35 PM
I also speculate that Merriman will do his gay ass little sack dance at least 3 times. This will cause me to cuss him like a dog for about 2 days.

He is easily my most hated player in the NFL.
I want to see Waters on that SOAB ALL GAME LONG. Remember when he OWNED ray-ray all night? I howled and screamed like a lottery winner watching that transpire. I think thats the best bet for that f*ck-face.

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Not sure who's responsible for the false advertising, but there is no accompanying poll. Would a mod please replace the arrow i had in originally please?????

brent102fire
10-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Chargers are a better team than the steelers = KC loss. I don't see any possible way KC is going to fair any better than they did against the Steelers...KC will lose this game 38-10. :deevee:

Mecca
10-16-2006, 04:10 PM

Well technically, Rivers isn't a rookie and has looked damn good so far this year.

Major problem is San Diego has one of the best front 7's in the game and our line is struggling something harsh. Even Waters and Wiegmann aren't looking good.

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Well technically, Rivers isn't a rookie and has looked damn good so far this year.

Major problem is San Diego has one of the best front 7's in the game and our line is struggling something harsh. Even Waters and Wiegmann aren't looking good.
Dowdy Prince Phillip has looked smooth, but i believe he still has some peaks and valleys to trudge through, and where better to trudge than Arrowhead. As for the line, i'm looking for an insulted pride game especially from our interior. In my fantasy world Herm reads this and puts Waters in ferrimans face all day.

Logical
10-16-2006, 04:50 PM
We are pissed off and ready to kick some ass. LJ runs wild, Defense gets after Rivers, Dolts win 30-10.You optimist you.:p

Tactical Funky
10-16-2006, 05:02 PM
From where?

FAX
Exactly. :)

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 05:09 PM
Exactly. :)
C'mon you guys...we all know its a brand new day when we play at home, Gun will get angry...remove his f'd up glasses and plunge his hand DEEP into martys ass, then remove it holding a shiny new WIN :)

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 06:03 PM
THATS the spirit Tactical!!!

Blackened
10-16-2006, 06:11 PM
I'm torn...

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 06:20 PM
I promise to never EVER put another arrow on my threads.

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Chargers are a better team than the steelers = KC loss. I don't see any possible way KC is going to fair any better than they did against the Steelers...KC will lose this game 38-10. :deevee:
Buck up Soldier, Custer thought he would swoop in on the Sioux and Cheyenne but he forgot that he was in Indian territory. The dolts will bring that same fatal arrogance into Arrowhead.

the Talking Can
10-16-2006, 07:18 PM
The Chargers will use a speculum on the Chiefs.

Easy 6
10-17-2006, 07:45 AM
The Chargers will use a speculum on the Chiefs.
The dolts will be the ones in the stirrup chair IMO. If we get Turley back at LT his nasty tude will be good medicine, not a cure all but it will help. And if we can stifle gates at the line i dont see how grandpa McCardell & crew grease our backfield. I see the Tamba2 goin' off as well against some breathtakingly average OT's. As painful as our DT's are, who are SD's All-Pro's in the interior line??? All we gotta do is key lilly tomlinson, which we have done before and we get to .500.

PastorMikH
10-17-2006, 08:44 AM
If Green plays (which I doubt) we MIGHT have a chance. But without Green in there we may not even get into the red zone.

I think we're gonna get creamed again.

HemiEd
10-17-2006, 09:05 AM
Since the season began, I have been scratching my head wondering who the Chiefs really are. I am very confident that they are better than the team that was spanked by Pitt.
The more I learn, they may have been a little full of themselves going into that game. If the information is true about them not changing their spikes when told to, it speaks volumes to me.
I hope that embarrassment lights a fire under their ass, if so, they will be competitive in this game. With the KC fans behind them after two road games, they might even win it. 12-10 Chiefs.

Easy 6
10-17-2006, 09:28 AM
If Green plays (which I doubt) we MIGHT have a chance. But without Green in there we may not even get into the red zone.

I think we're gonna get creamed again.
My money says we wont see him until the seacrocks Pastor.

Fruit Ninja
10-17-2006, 09:57 AM
24-10 Chargers

Our Offense wont come to life against SD. WE have huge problem on our running oline. We have none. If we cant establish any kind of run, we are in deep shit again.

listopencil
10-17-2006, 10:01 AM
I don't think you guys have a chance in hell of beating SD right now. I'm glad we aren't playing them because I don't think we could do it right now either. Maybe if you can shut down the run and pick Rivers off a few times, then have your QB get hot. I doubt it.

Easy 6
10-17-2006, 10:05 AM
Well if you guys wanna crown'em then crown there ass............. :D

ChiefsFanInSeattle
10-17-2006, 10:09 AM

Rookie QB? Is Brodie starting???!!!! :)

Seriously, I know what you mean, but Rivers isn't a rookie - this is just his first year wth any playing time to speak of.

Bill Parcells
10-17-2006, 10:12 AM
GoChiefs has said that this game is critical in his ''legendary drive to 4-3 statement'' :rolleyes:
A)Thats not good
:shake:

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 03:56 PM
I would like to know why we havent seen more of Wilkerson, i would like to see him at DT next to Reed in nickel and dime sets. It seems to me that at 290+ and having DE type of speed he would be a good disruptor type that the Cover2 needs at DT. He's not gettting the PT that i thought he would.

Count Zarth
10-18-2006, 04:07 PM
I would like to know why we havent seen more of Wilkerson, i would like to see him at DT next to Reed in nickel and dime sets. It seems to me that at 290+ and having DE type of speed he would be a good disruptor type that the Cover2 needs at DT. He's not gettting the PT that i thought he would.

Just another example of Gunther's cluelessness. Who do you think can make more plays for this defense? Kendrell Bell or Wilk?

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Just another example of Gunther's cluelessness. Who do you think can make more plays for this defense? Kendrell Bell or Wilk?
Belkerson :)

Dark Horse
10-18-2006, 04:46 PM
I think I know who will win, and I don't want to talk about it.

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 04:49 PM
I think I know who will win, and I don't want to talk about it.
Arrowhead make HEAP BIG medicine, paleface :bolts: turn chicken........

Dark Horse
10-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Arrowhead make HEAP BIG medicine, paleface :bolts: turn chicken........

Maybe it would help if I brought a sniper rifle to the game. I'm fairly sure I could get it past that pat down bunch.

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Maybe it would help if I brought a sniper rifle to the game. I'm fairly sure I could get it past that pat down bunch.
There are 3 contracts for you to carry out...1)Ferriman 2)Williams 3)Gates, just remember, if you cant get a clean head shot, aim center mass. Come by my "social club" in Little Italy when your done :bang:

Dark Horse
10-18-2006, 05:01 PM
There are 3 contracts for you to carry out...1)Ferriman 2)Williams 3)Gates, just remember, if you cant get a clean head shot, aim center mass. Come by my "social club" in Little Italy when your done :bang:

Dark Horse
10-18-2006, 05:04 PM

what if I still have bullets left

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 05:09 PM
what if I still have bullets left
Bye-Bye Lilly Tomlinson.

L.A. Chieffan
10-18-2006, 05:19 PM
whos playing this weekend?

Dark Horse
10-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Bye-Bye Lilly Tomlinson.

Idon't know I think that skit she used to do in that big rocking chair was kinda funny.

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 05:23 PM
whos playing this weekend?
What do you mean LAC???

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Anyone who's bored should go check out the dolts "official" board. According to the kings of fair weather fans we are A)Classless B)Pigs C)Hicks. My favorite quote was "I suggest nobody go over there for debate, they just want to engage in a cyber fight to cover their weaknesses". Another one suggested a 9 sack game. It really is entertaining material :rolleyes:

Calcountry
10-18-2006, 06:20 PM

He is easily my most hated player in the NFL.Yeah, he needs to hook back up with Robinhood and leave the NFL.

Calcountry
10-18-2006, 06:23 PM

Major problem is San Diego has one of the best front 7's in the game and our line is struggling something harsh. Even Waters and Wiegmann aren't looking good.That, and the fact that Merriman will "do his job" and we might have another running back go out with severe neck injury.

Then you could come in here on Monday and splain it to us.

Iowanian
10-18-2006, 06:45 PM
Chiefs 97
Dolts 0

Shawn Merriman leads with his helmet, and goes unconcious witha collision with Johnson....and instead of the ghey little sack dance predicted above.....his legs quivers as he urinates on himself to the aroma of smelling salts.

*enjoy that one, Eggo Lurkers. That buds for you.

Dark Horse
10-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Chiefs 97
Dolts 0

Shawn Merriman leads with his helmet, and goes unconcious witha collision with Johnson....and instead of the ghey little sack dance predicted above.....his legs quivers as he urinates on himself to the aroma of smelling salts.

Chargers "Fans" are too busy trying to find their seats on the bandwagon to lurk.

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Chiefs 97
Dolts 0

Hey Iowanian, havent seen much of you lately. I noticed your comment bout the dolt board and decided to look for myself. They are REALLY layin it on thick over there. They are saying they want to come talk smack but are unable to register. I wish the mods would fix that sichiashun. Also, some CHIEF "fan" says he dont like posting here because we dont talk football, i say some people expect to be stroked off about their every comment and dont like it when someone calls BS. What say you???

ChargerBolt
10-18-2006, 06:58 PM
You guys are outmatched on both sides of the ball. I can't wait for the game.

Iowanian
10-18-2006, 06:58 PM
Anyone who's bored should go check out the dolts "official" board. According to the kings of fair weather fans we are A)Classless B)Pigs C)Hicks. My favorite quote was "I suggest nobody go over there for debate, they just want to engage in a cyber fight to cover their weaknesses". Another one suggested a 9 sack game. It really is entertaining material :rolleyes:

Chargers dot com is a douchee douchee board.

I've been at eggo online for 4-5 seasons and it was alright, but it looks like alot of the regulars migrated to bolttalk, and left it to the phillip Rivers family revival.

Its possible to talk with several of them....just ignore the tongue chewers.

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=66714&page=1&pp=40

HemiEd
10-18-2006, 07:00 PM

You got one on scott free, keep the line tight, but don't pull to hard.

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 07:09 PM
OK, lemme hear your infinite genious bolt......how you gonna do it??? I know you've watched us shut LT down here before, so whachooo got???

HemiEd
10-18-2006, 07:16 PM

Umm, good luck with that Marty thing.

ChargerBolt
10-18-2006, 07:18 PM
OK, lemme hear your infinite genious bolt......how you gonna do it??? I know you've watched us shut LT down here before, so whachooo got???

We got this guy named Phillip Rivers. Ask the Steelers about him.

HemiEd
10-18-2006, 07:22 PM
We got this guy named Phillip Rivers.

Is he from USC? Lionhart is!

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 07:25 PM
We got this guy named Phillip Rivers.
I will admit he looked good last week, but he is still young and there is a ton of sh*t he has not experienced, exhibit A) Arrowhead, atleast not as a starter. So dont be surprised if he cant even hear himself think and gives up a pick or 2. Go back and take a look at the myriad great teams that came here and were slaughtered like Mayan virgins. I hope your team is a cocky as your fans coming in here.

Bill Parcells
10-18-2006, 07:27 PM
You got one on scott free, keep the line tight, but don't pull to hard.
ROFL

Get him Scotty!!!

HemiEd
10-18-2006, 07:44 PM
I envy those Chargers, they always get to pick so high and get them franchise QBs. They got that Ryan Leaf kid, 2nd overall IIRC. He was perty good, kind of like this Rivers fella.

I think he really liked the Arrowhead atmosphere. You should hope Phillip does as well as Mr. Leaf.

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 07:49 PM
I envy those Chargers, they always get to pick so high and get them franchise QBs. They got that Ryan Leaf kid, 2nd overall IIRC. He was perty good, kind of like this Rivers fella.

I think he really liked the Arrowhead atmosphere. You should hope Phillip does as well as Mr. Leaf.
I do think they finally lucked out with Livers, he's lookin like a gamer. But those guys are talkin like he's been killing folks for 5 years. He still has an awful lot of growing to do. And i believe that will be evident Sunday. :arrow:

ChargerBolt
10-18-2006, 07:52 PM
I do think they finally lucked out with Livers, he's lookin like a gamer. But those guys are talkin like he's been killing folks for 5 years. He still has an awful lot of growing to do. And i believe that will be evident Sunday. :arrow:

Funny how every team we've played has said that...

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 08:02 PM
Funny how every team we've played has said that...
Take this to the bank of your choice......Livers is a 1st year starter, he is NOT going to play mistake free, lights out football every game.

FAX
10-18-2006, 08:07 PM
I like Rivers, Mr. ChargerBolt. He's done much better than I predicted he would.

Still, young quarterbacks can blow up at a moment's notice. Grossman's Monday night performance is a good example. Plus, Arrowhead is a very difficult place to play - particularly for young QBs. I think that, if you're counting on Rivers to win this game for you, you may be in for a tough weekend.

Defense may be the deciding factor in this one since we're talking about Martyball and Martyballlite here.

FAX

ChargerBolt
10-18-2006, 08:20 PM
I like Rivers, Mr. ChargerBolt. He's done much better than I predicted he would.

Still, young quarterbacks can blow up at a moment's notice. Grossman's Monday night performance is a good example. Plus, Arrowhead is a very difficult place to play - particularly for young QBs. I think that, if you're counting on Rivers to win this game for you, you may be in for a tough weekend.

Defense may be the deciding factor in this one since we're talking about Martyball and Martyballlite here.

FAX

It might, but I doubt it. If it does, we have the #1 ranked defense, and we're playing against the #11. Nice to have that to fall back on :-)

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 08:31 PM
It might, but I doubt it. If it does, we have the #1 ranked defense, and we're playing against the #11. Nice to have that to fall back on :-)
You would do well to remember what our not so good D did to Greg Brady & the pats last year. Are you ready to put Livers in his class??? And yes your front 7 is great, but as i have already said Arrowhead has a way of making great look average. You will get our O lines best game so far. Maybe you remember what Waters did to inmate Lewis not so long ago......rolled him up and put him in his back pocket, we owe ferriman a blood debt. Hes not gonna run rampant ;)

boogblaster
10-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Chiefs by 3.. chargerbolt you're not a knat are you bug...

Skip Towne
10-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Take this to the bank of your choice......Livers is a 1st year starter, he is NOT going to play mistake free, lights out football every game.
You have quite a few things to take to the bank yourself. A guy named Merriman, a combo of LT and Turner at the same time (The Steelers never did figure that out), A guy named Gates plus the new (not a rookie) QB. They also have a better FB and defense than we do. We will need every bit of our Arrowhead advantage but I don't think it will be enough.

ChargerBolt
10-18-2006, 09:18 PM
You have quite a few things to take to the bank yourself. A guy named Merriman, a combo of LT and Turner at the same time (The Steelers never did figure that out), A guy named Gates plus the new (not a rookie) QB. They also have a better FB and defense than we do. We will need every bit of our Arrowhead advantage but I don't think it will be enough.

me neither

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Well i've already said i'll take DJ over ferriman, sure thats a deadly RB combo but i'm sure you remember that we have handled it before, with a lesser defense to boot. IF, IF, we get binnitt back this week i believe its a push. If Gun will put DJ on gates all day long, he's plenty fast & athletic enuff to cover him. As far as the D as a whole, you know as well as i do that at home this group of ours plays great. I see us playing a very, very fast n angry game and winnin' it.

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 09:43 PM
me neither
BTW, your comrade boltpower21 makes FAR more compelling arguments than you do. You should look him up & take a few pointers :thumb:

ChargerBolt
10-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Well i've already said i'll take DJ over ferriman, sure thats a deadly RB combo but i'm sure you remember that we have handled it before, with a lesser defense to boot. IF, IF, we get binnitt back this week i believe its a push. If Gun will put DJ on gates all day long, he's plenty fast & athletic enuff to cover him. As far as the D as a whole, you know as well as i do that at home this group of ours plays great. I see us playing a very, very fast n angry game and winnin' it.

I wouldn't take any 2 players on your D over Merriman. You didn't stop LT in the first game last year, and he was playing with broken ribs the second game. Bennett won't make any difference in the game cuz you'll more than likely be passing trying to play catch up, and Gates consistantly makes plays with double and even triple teams covering him and that's against better D's than yours. I'm sure the game will be fast and angry, but we're definetely winning this one.

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 09:50 PM
I wouldn't take any 2 players on your D over Merriman. You didn't stop LT in the first game last year, and he was playing with broken ribs the second game. Bennett won't make any difference in the game cuz you'll more than likely be passing trying to play catch up, and Gates consistantly makes plays with double and even triple teams covering him and that's against better D's than yours. I'm sure the game will be fast and angry, but we're definetely winning this one.
OH...... so you ARE capable of answers that consist of more than a sentence, good job!!! As for the content...ehhhh. But it IS more than i expected from you. If you guys whip us up n down the field, i'll eat my crow......................but it taint hattnin' ;)

Easy 6
10-19-2006, 10:24 AM
Hey....good news, that Russian mobster Olshansky is out for the game per ESPN. It can only help.

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Bump...because A)Its nearing gameday B)Want to see if there are any last minute revelations C)Would love to get my 1st 100 post thread.

CupidStunt
10-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Our entire offensive line couldn't block Jamal Williams, let alone a measly double from Shields and Wiegmann, or even Waters and Wiegmann.

Inspector
10-20-2006, 01:58 PM
I like the optimism from Mr. Scott Free.

I'm working on mine.

And, I'm willing to do my part to give Mr. Free his first 100 post thread.

The Chiefs are frequently a different team at home. I'm hoping the combination of last week's embarassment along with home field will be enough to put a win on the board against an extremely talented Chargers team.

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 02:01 PM
I like the optimism from Mr. Scott Free.

I'm working on mine.

And, I'm willing to do my part to give Mr. Free his first 100 post thread.

The Chiefs are frequently a different team at home. I'm hoping the combination of last week's embarassment along with home field will be enough to put a win on the board against an extremely talented Chargers team.
I truly thank you for your support Mr. Inspector, 100 posts will make a real highlight on my resume`.

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 02:48 PM
Our entire offensive line couldn't block Jamal Williams, let alone a measly double from Shields and Wiegmann, or even Waters and Wiegmann.
lj, thats the kind of can do spirit i've come to expect from you!!!

CoMoChief
10-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Chargers 31 Chiefs 13

Arrowhead has a significantly smaller crowd the following week against SEA.

CupidStunt
10-20-2006, 03:09 PM
lj, thats the kind of can do spirit i've come to expect from you!!!

It's the kind of can't-do performance I've come to expect from the Chiefs.

Like I've said and will repeat again, preparing for the inevitable makes the blow much easier to take.

I don't like seeing the Chiefs get raped any more than you do, but I'm much better prepared for it.

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 03:14 PM
It's the kind of can't-do performance I've come to expect from the Chiefs.

Like I've said and will repeat again, preparing for the inevitable makes the blow much easier to take.

I don't like seeing the Chiefs get raped any more than you do, but I'm much better prepared for it.
Have it your way dude, but i would prolly just stop following the CHIEFS if i thought all was lost. Its not an attack, JMHO.

CupidStunt
10-20-2006, 03:22 PM
This idea that you should stop following the team if you're a REALIST is absurd.

I don't wish to see them lose, I just think that's what'll happen.

News flash: they got DESTROYED last week.

There's basis for my skepticism, just as their was last week.

tk13
10-20-2006, 03:26 PM
I don't think we'll get blown out. Same situation last year... Tiki Barber embarrassed us on national TV, came home to play the Chargers, who were playing their 2nd road game in 2 weeks. They might win but there's no way we should get blown out of this game.

Honestly I think we can win. Doesn't mean we're even a better team than the Chargers, just I think it's a good situation for us to pull an upset. Coming off a bad loss, we'll be motivated, the Chargers will be on the road again, we usually handle Tomlinson well, Rivers will be starting for the first time in Arrowhead. The chances will be there to win the game.

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 03:30 PM
I don't think we'll get blown out. Same situation last year... Tiki Barber embarrassed us on national TV, came home to play the Chargers, who were playing their 2nd road game in 2 weeks. They might win but there's no way we should get blown out of this game.

Honestly I think we can win. Doesn't mean we're even a better team than the Chargers, just I think it's a good situation for us to pull an upset. Coming off a bad loss, we'll be motivated, the Chargers will be on the road again, we usually handle Tomlinson well, Rivers will be starting for the first time in Arrowhead. The chances will be there to win the game.
Cool post tk13, there are some real situational similarities going on, thats the kinda stuff that keeps me afloat.

Chieficus
10-20-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm going to bank on the notion that our defense was more like it was during the first four games than it was last week...

I think the DB's will do a good job with their wideouts. I don't think we'll shut Tomlison down, but I think we'll hold him in check.

The O-line will be the deciding factor--will we hold guys off of Huard and actually open some holes for LJ, or will defenders come flying through like a brick through a glass house?

I picked us to win in pigskin pick 'em, so I'm going optomistic here...

Chiefs 23, dolts 13

dazed4bolts
10-20-2006, 03:59 PM

Just like Priest right?

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 03:59 PM
I'm going to bank on the notion that our defense was more like it was during the first four games than it was last week...

I think the DB's will do a good job with their wideouts. I don't think we'll shut Tomlison down, but I think we'll hold him in check.

The O-line will be the deciding factor--will we hold guys off of Huard and actually open some holes for LJ, or will defenders come flying through like a brick through a glass house?

Chiefs 23, dolts 13
I'm getting some quality final posts in the last push to 100, i agree with everything cept the score....i only have a 7 point win predicted, but thats good enough.

leothedog69
10-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Just beat the Doltz!!!!

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Just like Priest right?
Ya think thats funny do ya, that fathead f*cker Ferriman better watch out Sunday. I dont even have to sit in on O meetings to know we have some special welcome wagon gifts for that prick. BTW, is inmate foley recovering well??? Glad to know the eggo has such QUALITY folks on the roster, just another turd that needs flushed into the ocean.

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Just beat the Doltz!!!!
leo, whats up dude??? Long time no see, FWIW i thought your O put up solid points against those assfaces!!!

Hiawatha
10-20-2006, 04:07 PM

Chiefs 23, dolts 13

How deluded is that?
Too many weapons....Too good of defense....Where's the Faiders when you need them?

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 04:10 PM
How deluded is that?
Too many weapons....Too good of defense....Where's the Faiders when you need them?
If they were up your ass you'd know.

Inspector
10-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Congrats on the 100 post thread. I knew you could do it.

I can leave now. I see the primary mission for today has been accomplished.

dazed4bolts
10-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Ya think thats funny do ya, that fathead f*cker Ferriman better watch out Sunday. I dont even have to sit in on O meetings to know we have some special welcome wagon gifts for that prick. BTW, is inmate foley recovering well??? Glad to know the eggo has such QUALITY folks on the roster, just another turd that needs flushed into the ocean.

Sorry man, I'm not much for talkin' schmack, but I can answer a couple questions I've seen you pose over the course of this thread. First of all Foley is pretty screwed. He has vowed to play next year, but it doesn't appear likely. And I will certianly agree that Foley's incident give little credit the QUALITY of his character. Fortunatly LB is one of our deepest and most talented positions... In case you have noticed Foley's backup is leading our team (and is currently 3rd in the NFL) in sacks.

This nonsense about LJ having a big game against SD is laughable. You guys are averaging 92 ypg on the ground against our 160... And your defense is allowing 129.0 ypg on the ground against our 75.5. The only thing you have going for you is that we have a defense end who is out for this game, but again we have quality depth at the position.

I heard someone refer to our mediocre wide receiver core... if that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

I'm very amused and slightly frightened that a sniper rifle has been proposed as a possible "strategy." But I am NOT one of the many fairweather Chargers fans and have rooted for this team through many a poor season. So I suppose I can identify with the frustration of knowing that you just don't match up talent wise on the field.

The advantage I will give ya'll is Arrowhead. To say that we struggle @ Arrowhead would be a gross understatement. But to suggest that this is anything less than the best Chargers team to roll into your town for about 10 years probably also falls shy of the mark.

Regardless I am looking forward to a long overdue victory for the blue and gold in Kansas City this weekend!

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Congrats on the 100 post thread. I knew you could do it.

I can leave now. I see the primary mission for today has been accomplished.
I thank you for your assistance sir. I can die a happy man, all my lifes wishes having been fulfilled WooWoo

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Sorry man, I'm not much for talkin' schmack, but I can answer a couple questions I've seen you pose over the course of this thread. First of all Foley is pretty screwed. He has vowed to play next year, but it doesn't appear likely. And I will certianly agree that Foley's incident give little credit the QUALITY of his character. Fortunatly LB is one of our deepest and most talented positions... In case you have noticed Foley's backup is leading our team (and is currently 3rd in the NFL) in sacks.

This nonsense about LJ having a big game against SD is laughable. You guys are averaging 92 ypg on the ground against our 160... And your defense is allowing 129.0 ypg on the ground against our 75.5. The only thing you have going for you is that we have a defense end who is out for this game, but again we have quality depth at the position.

I heard someone refer to our mediocre wide receiver core... if that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

I'm very amused and slightly frightened that a sniper rifle has been proposed as a possible "strategy." But I am NOT one of the many fairweather Chargers fans and have rooted for this team through many a poor season. So I suppose I can identify with the frustration of knowing that you just don't match up talent wise on the field.

The advantage I will give ya'll is Arrowhead. To say that we struggle @ Arrowhead would be a gross understatement. But to suggest that this is anything less than the best Chargers team to roll into your town for about 10 years probably also falls shy of the mark.

Regardless I am looking forward to a long overdue victory for the blue and gold in Kansas City this weekend!
Thats a fair enuff post, as for the sniper you should REALLY lighten up.

Chieficus
10-20-2006, 04:24 PM
How deluded is that?

Meh... deluded, rose colored glasses, sippin' the kool-aid...

Call it whatever you want... I said what I said...

mlyonsd
10-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Thats a fair enuff post, as for the sniper you should REALLY lighten up.

Wait a minute. This is my one and only game a year I attend and I will be buying the obligatory soft pretzel.

Now if I can just predict who I'll hit. The lady in the second deck wasn't amused last year.

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Wait a minute. This is my one and only game a year I attend and I will be buying the obligatory soft pretzel.

Now if I can just predict who I'll hit. The lady in the second deck wasn't amused last year.
I'd say take whats behind door #3...................................................

Chiefs Pantalones
10-20-2006, 07:45 PM
It's simple: Lose, then we're done. The Chiefs would be 0-4 in the AFC, and there is no way we get even a wild card.

ChargerBolt
10-20-2006, 07:54 PM
It's simple: Lose, then we're done. The Chiefs would be 0-4 in the AFC, and there is no way we get even a wild card.

Prepare yourselfs

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 08:09 PM
I do fear that its possible. Its not a sure fire playoff ouster, but close. If we lose its still very possible...providing Trent comes back SHARP, to get on a mid/late season roll as we have done many times in recent years. Not even his talent, just the positive boost it will give the team mentally should be a great elixir. There are just soooo many variables that have to be discovered yet, so i am far from giving up.