PDA

View Full Version : When the Cards Play Choakland...

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 10:08 PM
They can't BOTH LOSE can they? I mean, it has to at least be a tie doesn't it?

HemiEd
10-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Wow, amazing. I am not sure that Oakland could choke that bad.

KCFalcon59
10-16-2006, 10:25 PM
oh yes they can. The faiders have it in them.

Sure-Oz
10-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Oakland sucks pretty bad, atleast the Cards got talent on their side, oakland has nothing

Guru
10-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Wow. Depends on how the cards react to these last two losses. If they put their tail between their legs and feel sorry for themselves, then Oakland will get their first win.

Mecca
10-16-2006, 10:32 PM
I don't think the Cards will just fold, Leinart is thier leader now he's to confident to just let them give up.

DaFace
10-16-2006, 10:35 PM
I think the Cards will be pissed off. I could see it being an ugly game for Oakland.

And I'm OK with that.

Guru
10-16-2006, 10:37 PM
I think the Cards will be pissed off. I could see it being an ugly game for Oakland.

And I'm OK with that.

I sure hope so.

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 10:43 PM
I sure hope so.
Me too, I'm thinking I'll start Leinart next week for my fantasy team.

I'd be better off starting Grossman next week with his bye, at least then he can't lose me points like he did tonight.

HemiEd
10-16-2006, 10:46 PM
I don't think the Cards will just fold, Leinart is thier leader now he's to confident to just let them give up.

I must admit, he is pretty impressive. He seems somewhat ahead of
Brodie Croyle at this stage in their careers.

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 10:48 PM
...and in 3 years Leinart will be shell-shocked and ruined and Croyle won't know how to do anything but hand the ball off.

Mecca
10-16-2006, 10:48 PM

Brodie Croyles max potential is possibly what Leinart is right now......

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 10:50 PM
With Leinart in AZ he's as good as he'll ever be, too.

Mecca
10-16-2006, 10:53 PM
With Leinart in AZ he's as good as he'll ever be, too.

I don't believe that.....he looks like he's going to be great. I'm sure there were people that thought Carson Palmer would suck just cause he went to Cincy.

HemiEd
10-16-2006, 10:55 PM
...and in 3 years Leinart will be shell-shocked and ruined and Croyle won't know how to do anything but hand the ball off.

Profound.
I thing that loss may scar Lionheart. He has a lot of talent and confidence, but confidence is fleeting.

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 10:56 PM
I don't believe that.....he looks like he's going to be great. I'm sure there were people that thought Carson Palmer would suck just cause he went to Cincy.
Cincy sucked but nothing like the suck that originates from the desert. Cincy went to a SB against the 9ers in the 80s. The Cards don't even know where the game will be played every year.

HemiEd
10-16-2006, 10:56 PM

I read some place that people thought Tamba Hali was not a good choice either.

The Bad Guy
10-16-2006, 10:58 PM

Complete and total bullshit.

You love throwing out the potential cards don't you?

You have no idea what Croyle will turn into.

Mecca
10-16-2006, 11:01 PM

Just sayin......obviously Leinart is more NFL ready. I don't think anyone really thinks Croyle will end up in the same class as Leinart though, at any point in time before or after the draft.

Simplex3

He knows this: he won't be giving head to Croyle tonight.

Mecca
He knows this: he won't be giving head to Croyle tonight.

.......Also Leinart isn't rail thin with Croyles severe injury history.

The Bad Guy
10-16-2006, 11:02 PM
Just sayin......obviously Leinart is more NFL ready. I don't think anyone really thinks Croyle will end up in the same class as Leinart though, at any point in time before or after the draft.

And I don't really give a shit what anyone thinks.

I care what he does on the field.

I like Leinart a whole lot, but there's a lot of time decided before you can measure the ceiling on Croyle.

HemiEd
10-16-2006, 11:04 PM

I was trying to be funny, gawd. The difference is ****ing dramatic right now. None of us know the future, but Simplex may be pretty close.

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 11:05 PM
I was trying to be funny, gawd. The difference is ****ing dramatic right now. None of us know the future, but Simplex may be pretty close.
Hey, I called Rackers missing the game winning field goal minutes before it happened. I'm on a roll tonight. Mecca might as well hold the funeral for Leinart's career tonight.

HemiEd
10-16-2006, 11:18 PM
Hey, I called Rackers missing the game winning field goal minutes before it happened. I'm on a roll tonight. Mecca might as well hold the funeral for Leinart's career tonight.

Rackers should be a real popular fella around those parts this week. He missed that first one today, as far left as he did right against us.

I was hoping he would make the last one, darn you, now I gotta keep hearing about the Dolphin record up here.

ChiefsCountry
10-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Bears wont go undeafted, they have a 3 week road trip to the northeast. No way in hell do they go undeafted with that.

HemiEd
10-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Bears wont go undeafted, they have a 3 week road trip to the northeast. No way in hell do they go undeafted with that.

I agree, and most knowledgeable/sensible people know that. However, the talk is rampant here in Chicagoland. Until tonight, they were working on Grossman's HOF bust. He might have pushed that back a little.

Valiant
10-17-2006, 12:24 AM
Wow. Depends on how the cards react to these last two losses. If they put their tail between their legs and feel sorry for themselves, then Oakland will get their first win.

I am thinking Denny G's blowup will inspire a win and no letdown in the second half in their next game...

Sure-Oz
10-17-2006, 01:08 AM
Plus....its the raiders, they'll find a way to **** up worse than ARZ did

greg63
10-17-2006, 01:14 AM
They can't BOTH LOSE can they? I mean, it has to at least be a tie doesn't it?

Are we talkin baseball or football here? :shrug:

Rausch
10-17-2006, 01:41 AM

If it were a baseball game everyone who watches loses...

greg63
10-17-2006, 05:27 AM
If it were a baseball game everyone who watches loses...

LMAO True!

Simplex3
10-17-2006, 08:02 AM
What's this "baseball" you speak of? Is it a sport, long ago forgotten?

StcChief
10-17-2006, 10:25 AM
AZ breaks the Bear hangover game and Beats Chokeland.

greg63
10-18-2006, 12:52 AM
What's this "baseball" you speak of? Is it a sport, long ago forgotten?

Why yes; yes it is. :D

MahiMike
10-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Leinart is/will be the best rookie QB ever to come out and play in the NFL. Once Larry Fitzgerald comes back I see that team averaging 24 pts/game.