PDA

View Full Version : SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS .....

boogblaster
10-17-2006, 11:26 AM
Just saw n the news 3 schoolbus pile-up..Pitt area school was on a field-trip..first bus hit a truck..the next 2 ramed it..fricking drivers are not properly trained..my kids rode the bus here in rural america for yrs..I held-my-breath every time they loaded..ole part-time women.. some whos feet dont hardly reach the brakes are allowed to bus your kids..this really needs attention by all.....

Ari Chi3fs
10-17-2006, 11:27 AM
plus there arent any safety belts on school buses... at least not when I rode on one.

seclark
10-17-2006, 11:28 AM
they don't get paid sh@t around here...
sec

bogie
10-17-2006, 11:28 AM
Just saw n the news 3 schoolbus pile-up..Pitt area school was on a field-trip..first bus hit a truck..the next 2 ramed it..fricking drivers are not properly trained..my kids rode the bus here in rural america for yrs..I held-my-breath every time they loaded..ole part-time women.. some whos feet dont hardly reach the brakes are allowed to bus your kids..this really needs attention by all.....

I couldn't agree more. Some of the dipshits I've seen behind the wheel of a bus scare me to death.

58-4ever
10-17-2006, 11:30 AM
sec

Yup. This is a big problem everywhere. Personally, you couldn't pay me enough to put up with a bunch of shitheads that won't stay in their seat.

PinkFloyd
10-17-2006, 11:32 AM
plus there arent any safety belts on school buses... at least not when I rode on one.

I might be wrong, but I think some of the schools up here in Northwest Missouri now have seatbelts on the buses...

Also -- even some area schools now have video cameras on buses..

Redrum_69
10-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Boog

YOur mom is like a bus...her capacity can be "stretched" to the limits and she'll still take more, she charges every rider regardless of age, and in her later years when she breaks down she'll spend all her time parked in a trailer court.

Halfcan
10-17-2006, 11:47 AM
nice

greg63
10-17-2006, 11:55 AM
sec

Yep, and...

Yup. This is a big problem everywhere. Personally, you couldn't pay me enough to put up with a bunch of shitheads that won't stay in their seat.

...exactly!

StcChief
10-17-2006, 11:56 AM
But their is plenty of money for Art supplies, sports equipment...

boogblaster
10-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Redrum your mom and you= _69 ...

Hound333
10-17-2006, 01:41 PM
There are plenty of people that can't drive everywhere. Until I know more I will not blame the driving skills of a bus driver. I remember my days on a bus and almost daily someone would shoot a paperclip at the back of her head. Its a miricle we were never in an accident ourselves.

JBucc
10-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Most bus drivers when I went to school were just teachers or coaches looking to make an extra buck. All they had to do was complete some little training course probably in one afternoon and suddenly their qualified to drive a 30 foot bus full of kids. There was more than one occasion when I rode the bus that the driver took out someone's mailbox.

Hound333
10-17-2006, 01:46 PM
Ya they only have to complete a short training course. With as little as they make do you honestly think we would have anyone to drive the buses if we made it a long course. I am all for it but I don't see the school boards wanting to pony up for the cost it would take.