Bill Parcells
10-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Congrats 'Hamas'!!

THE NO THREAD MOJO WORKED!!!! ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-17-2006, 10:03 PM
Congrats 'Hamas'!!

THE NO THREAD MOJO WORKED!!!! ROFL

I would have started a thread, but I left my laptop at my office today, and I wasn't going to watch the game on my desktop. I'll take it any way I can get it.

Frazod
10-17-2006, 10:13 PM
No thread mojo. I'm sure that made the Royals fans happy, too. :D

Well, I look at it this way. At the very worst, we'll take the best team in the NL to seven games in the NLCS. Or, we go to the World Series. I like our chances with Carp on the mound tomorrow night against... whoever.

If we go to the WS, we'll probably get killed. But we've been supposed to get killed by everybody else, too.

Frazod
10-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Hamas, you'll appreciate this - my wife is a huge Braves fan. Every time Wainwright pitches, I ask her "Where'd we get that guy from?"

She doesn't find it amusing, but I laugh every time. :evil:

ChiefsCountry
10-17-2006, 10:52 PM
As a Royals fan, I dont really care about either team. I still root for Beltran, hard not to since he was my favorite player for a long time. Other than that I could care less. Tigers are going to sweep the World Series anyways.

oldandslow
10-18-2006, 07:30 AM
Great game last night. I have really enjoyed the last 3 series (including the Spezio miracle in Mil.)

Carp against Main, tonight.

I'll take my chances. But you never know.

StcChief
10-18-2006, 07:57 AM
Carp needs his A game tonight.

We can hit Mane. I like our chances.

If we get two from Tigers (considering our pitching) I'm satisfied.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-18-2006, 08:20 AM
Hamas, you'll appreciate this - my wife is a huge Braves fan. Every time Wainwright pitches, I ask her "Where'd we get that guy from?"

She doesn't find it amusing, but I laugh every time. :evil:

The Great 2003 fleecing of John Schuerholtz

:fire:

Frazod
10-18-2006, 08:24 AM
The Great 2003 fleecing of John Schuerholtz

:fire:

Yeah, it doesn't quite make up for the fleecing we got from Oakland on the Mulder deal, but it certainly helps.