PDA

View Full Version : Why can't you rednecks leave us alone?

Bootlegged
10-18-2006, 06:43 PM
What's the deal with autographs? Do you actually sell them on ebay to make xtra cash? Sad. Having lunch today with a hated nascar driver and was ambushed by mullett sporting Chiefs fans. You so crazy.

Skip Towne
10-18-2006, 06:48 PM
What's the deal with autographs? Do you actually sell them on ebay to make xtra cash? Sad. Having lunch today with a hated nascar driver and was ambushed by mullett sporting Chiefs fans. You so crazy.
Were they driving Cameros?

Bootlegged
10-18-2006, 06:53 PM

Yes - mostly from OK.

CHENZ A!
10-18-2006, 06:54 PM
I cannot defend nascar fans, even if they were in Chiefs clothing. :shake:

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 06:59 PM
An old axiom i've always lived by Skip is.....If there is more than 1 Camero in the driveway when you pull up to the party...dont bother goin' in.

Count Alex's Losses
10-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Autographs are pretty dumb.

headsnap
10-18-2006, 07:17 PM
ski boats and Nascar?!?!?

http://www.eliteskiboats.com.au/images/ski/skic_main_image.jpg

blueballs
10-18-2006, 07:37 PM
they sell them to stupid AZ Cardinal fans
so it's okay

Bootlegged
10-18-2006, 07:39 PM
ski boats and Nascar?!?!?

http://www.eliteskiboats.com.au/images/ski/skic_main_image.jpg

look closely - you will see the "Chevy" ribbon on that boat.

milkman
10-18-2006, 07:52 PM

Who the hell are you?

Dark Horse
10-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Having lunch today with a hated nascar driver .

Why were you having lunch with someone you hate?

FAX
10-18-2006, 07:55 PM
Let's break down that word "Redneck". First word red, color of power, fire, passion. Second word neck ... neck ... hey I can't think of nothing for neck right now, but without that you still got red and that's something to be proud of.

FAX

redbrian
10-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Would not the fact that you are having lunch with a nascar driver make you a redneck.

Spott
10-18-2006, 08:15 PM
Would not the fact that you are having lunch with a nascar driver make you a redneck.

I guess that depends on which hated Nascar driver he was having lunch with. If it was Dale Earnhardt Jr, that would probably make him a redneck. If he was eating with Jeff Gordon, that would just make him gay, NTTAWWT.

Jenson71
10-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Let's break down that word "Redneck". First word red, color of power, fire, passion. Second word neck ... neck ... hey I can't think of nothing for neck right now, but without that you still got red and that's something to be proud of.

FAX

Without a neck, you'd look pretty weird.

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 08:19 PM
I agree that interrupting a meal is rude, but i would hope some waited until after, in which case there should be NO PROB for a celeb to give autographs to fans. There is nothing so despicable as a snob celeb who shits on fans. Some of us would never dream of selling an autograph, it becomes a treasured heirloom instead. I know what you are saying bout opportunists and that is crap, but a celeb can hardly ever know who's who and should be grateful that some schmuck wants a GD autograph. If they dont want attention go be a banker or burger flipper.

Spott
10-18-2006, 08:21 PM
I never understood why anyone would buy an autograph. To me, it is only worth something to the person that got the autograph and met the person. Buying an autograph is like buying someone else's trophies.

Bootlegged
10-18-2006, 08:24 PM
I guess that depends on which hated Nascar driver he was having lunch with. If it was Dale Earnhardt Jr, that would probably make him a redneck. If he was eating with Jeff Gordon, that would just make him gay, NTTAWWT.

Hey - it wasn't planned - the place was busy.

Bob Dole
10-18-2006, 09:04 PM

A ribbon?

Baconeater
10-18-2006, 09:14 PM
Who the hell are you?
Lattimer. If you see someone with a high post count that you don't recognize, go to their profile and click on "Find all threads started by this user". Any threads started under the former username will still show the former username.

KCChiefsMan
10-18-2006, 11:15 PM

FAX

like the word maneur...when you break it down it's really not that bad. You have a "ma" and a "newer." It's really quite pleasant

Halfcan
10-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Did they ask him to sign a Confederate flag?

Simplex3
10-19-2006, 01:08 AM
Just a quick tip here: None of those rednecks gave a f**k who you are, therefore "leave US alone" is a bit of a misnomer, no?

greg63
10-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Just a quick tip here: None of those rednecks gave a f**k who you are, therefore "leave US alone" is a bit of a misnomer, no?

Yep!