PDA

View Full Version : older women

booyaf2
10-18-2006, 08:57 PM
i got a question. After reading through the thread on luv's birthday ideas, i got to wondering. everyone knows older women know all the tricks as someone posted something to the effect. much like luv, i'm damn near 30, married, with kids, am i'm wondering when my wife is gonna wake up and and start to get crazy kinky. is this something that happens to women at a certain age, or is it just an old wives tale and it seems very true to a teenage boy?

discuss

Basileus777
10-18-2006, 08:59 PM
You might want to seek Redrum's advice on this issue.

booyaf2
10-18-2006, 09:02 PM
ok redrum, sooner or later she'll come around right? bear with me, i've been drinking.

ENDelt260
10-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Just as soon as she finds some 22 year old frat boy who wants to throw it in her.

Baconeater
10-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Anything she's not doing now, she won't ever do.

booyaf2
10-18-2006, 09:06 PM
hmm, very good point. thats where that saying comes from

BWillie
10-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Generally, I'd say it's more of a wise tale. Will older women get hornier? Probably not. But she'll get sick and tired of the same dick every day. Naturally, most individuals loose their libido as they grow older, but to have this blind idea that someone should only want to have sex with one person for the rest of their life is asinine. I would venture to say that 85% of relationships one or the other spouse will cheat by the end of it. I mean, I've had my flings with some older women, but they weren't married. A milf is definitely on my todo list. I wouldn't be too worried, unless you did her on the first time you met her, otherwise just don't piss her off.

boogblaster
10-18-2006, 09:37 PM
they grow colder and colder as time passes..they just want your pay-check after 35 .....

Otter
10-18-2006, 09:39 PM
Just as soon as she finds some 22 year old frat boy who wants to throw it in her.

Haha

If it didn't happen before you got married or on the honeymoon, I'm guessing this is the wrong time to be asking.

milkman
10-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Older women,
Make beautiful lovers.

Older women,
They understand.

I've been around some
And I have discovered

That older women just know
How to please a man

Easy 6
10-18-2006, 09:44 PM
I've often heard that many women start gettin' frisky in their 40's, lookin' to recapture some youthful essence before they totally submit to gravity.

Simplex3
10-18-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm the one that laid that out in the other thread, I'm afraid you misunderstood.

See, older women can teach you things. This does not mean they learn tricks as they get older. Generally if they didn't know the trick by 25 you're shot. What you needed to do was find a woman that did things you'd never seen/felt before and marry HER. By going with the less threatening model you're now stuck with someone who won't go the extra mile, so to speak.

Psyko Tek
10-18-2006, 10:22 PM
It's been my experience that they flip on the kink after their divorce,
sorry dude

ChiefFripp
10-18-2006, 10:37 PM
Yeah I thought she was kind of tame as well. However, I'm showing her some things that may help you two.

No need to thank me...

Skip Towne
10-18-2006, 10:44 PM
When you see an older woman, find out if she has kids. If so, check out the size of her kid's head. Her pussy is at least that big.

Bill Parcells
10-18-2006, 10:44 PM
When you see an older woman, find out if she has kids. If so, check out the size of her kid's head. Her pussy is at least that big.
ROFL ROFL

Frazod
10-18-2006, 10:54 PM
This seems like a good thread to recount the sad story of my ex-FIL. The ex-MIL was somewhat flat-chested (it really annoyed the hell out of her that all three of her daughters had huge boobs, too). Anyway, the ex-FIL paid for her to have a boob job. As soon as the boob job was completed and paid for, by him, she promptly LEFT HIM for another man.

Ex-FIL got hosed in the divorce AND ended up paying for a nice new plastic rack for the guy that stole his wife. Harsh.

DJJasonp
10-18-2006, 10:59 PM
one of two things happens when they get older...

A) they divorce you and go do all the crazy sh*t with the next guy that comes along that you begged them to do, but they wouldnt...or

B) they stay married to you, but go do all the crazy sh*t with someone else.

So you're fooked either way.....you're only revenge.....hot, tight-bodied college students....because no matter the crazy sh*t your wife pulls....she still probably wont be able to match the washboard abs and the tight butt of your local college co-ed..... :)

stevieray
10-18-2006, 11:02 PM
women seem to like me
they seem to like what I have to say
when they see me out in public
women seem to look my way
women seem to treat me so gracious
they sing me to sleep with a song
but there always seems to be a problem
women don't seem to like me long

women seem to want me
to stay with them all night
we have so much in common
ya our futures really do seem bright
women seem to forgive me
they seem to become my very good friend
but when it comes down to committment
the romance always seems to end

they tell me all their stories
we lay awake and talk all night
maybe it's me I don't know
but in the morning there always seems to be...
some kind of fight

well women seem to be so clever
i love all the jokes that they tell
like my last boyfriend really hurt me in bed
hey but you seem to fit so well
women can sure hurt your feelings
they can burn you down and not make a sound
and then they call you up and say hey come over
my husband has just left town

women seem to love houses
i've bought a couple for one or two
women seem to think all men are louses
and I guess i think so too
women seem so much smarter
than your average joe
women seem to be alittle more intuitive
and when they lie nobody knows

well women seem to know how to keep a secret
they don't blabbermouth just for show
fifty percent of their charm is illusion
and that is a good thing to know

Straight, No Chaser
10-18-2006, 11:05 PM
As soon as the boob job was completed and paid for, by him, she promptly LEFT HIM for another man.

This must be a popular strategy for women who want to reinvent themselves. I heard it from a husband who was obviously frustrated as hell: I just wanted to get my hands on them, once!

--->

listopencil
10-18-2006, 11:18 PM
It happens in the 30's and continues at least into the 40's. Damn near 30 is by no means an "older woman".

luv
10-19-2006, 01:49 AM
I've always heard that a woman's sexual prime is around the age of 40. I feel I have a lot to learn in 10 years.

Psyko Tek
10-19-2006, 03:56 AM
I've always heard that a woman's sexual prime is around the age of 40. I feel I have a lot to learn in 10 years.

well, just 'cause your a chiefs fan,
I will teach you if you want

just trying to help out a fan

bkkcoh
10-19-2006, 07:30 AM
I've often heard that many women start gettin' frisky in their 40's, lookin' to recapture some youthful essence before they totally submit to gravity.

I would have to say I am lucky in that regard, my wife has always been like that........ :hump:

ck_IN
10-19-2006, 09:10 AM
<i>Anything she's not doing now, she won't ever do.</i>

We have a winner. I wouldn't trade my wife for anything but lets just say adventure isn't her middle name.

Brock
10-19-2006, 09:16 AM
These days girls are freaky from 18 on up. Probably earlier than that, I'm sure.

ck_IN
10-19-2006, 09:21 AM
<i>These days girls are freaky from 18 on up.</i>

In that vein I was reading an article yesterday about 'Freak Dancing' in schools. After reading the description of exactly what it was I was sooo glad I'm not raising a daughter these days.

One teenager interviewed was surprised that anyone would object to that dance style. Her reply was 'What other way is there to dance?'

:banghead:

StcChief
10-19-2006, 09:27 AM
It's the 40...I'm getting old before menapuase sets in thing....Gotta get nuts and try shit I never did before.

Maybe because the kids are gone.

Easy 6
10-19-2006, 09:30 AM
<i>These days girls are freaky from 18 on up.</i>

In that vein I was reading an article yesterday about 'Freak Dancing' in schools. After reading the description of exactly what it was I was sooo glad I'm not raising a daughter these days.

One teenager interviewed was surprised that anyone would object to that dance style. Her reply was 'What other way is there to dance?'

:banghead:
Luckily my 15yr. old daughter just isnt into that whole scene but i too am sickened by the young'uns overt promiscuity these days. Its MTV's influence i think, fuggin bastards. Dancing these days might as well be a public f*ck, just yank'em down & bone her right there. Alright for adults i guess, but these days 12 yr. olds are walking around with their undies stickin' out and dancing like a scene from Caligula, i F'N hate it. In myyyy dayyyy we didnt have that........... :skip:

stevieray
10-19-2006, 09:30 AM
I would have to say I am lucky in that regard, my wife has always been like that........ :hump:

mine too...I feel for the rest of you slobs.

Simplex3
10-19-2006, 09:34 AM
Luckily my 15yr. old daughter just isnt into that whole scene but i too am sickened by the young'uns overt promiscuity these days. Its MTV's influence i think, fuggin bastards. Dancing these days might as well be a public f*ck, just yank'em down & bone her right there. Alright for adults i guess, but these days 12 yr. olds are walking around with their undies stickin' out and dancing like a scene from Caligula, i F'N hate it. In myyyy dayyyy we didnt have that........... :skip:
It's lack of parents even more than some outside influence. S**t like this is what happens when your kids have two adult friends instead of parents.

Kids naturally look for boundries. If a parent isn't there to smack them back in line then they're only going to find a boundry by being seriously injured.

stevieray
10-19-2006, 09:37 AM
It's lack of parents even more than some outside influence. S**t like this is what happens when your kids have two adult friends instead of parents.

:clap:

Easy 6
10-19-2006, 10:05 AM

Kids naturally look for boundries. If a parent isn't there to smack them back in line then they're only going to find a boundry by being seriously injured.
Yep, i hate to sound overly alarmist, but the saying..."The Fall of Western Civilization" comes to mind. Your right, its on the parents far more than tv, but i still hate pop cultures influence. In the short time since i was a teen it has gotten way, way worse.

ck_IN
10-19-2006, 10:20 AM
<i>Your right, its on the parents far more than tv, but i still hate pop cultures influence. In the short time since i was a teen it has gotten way, way worse.</i>

It has gotten absurd hasn't it. When I was a kid it seemed like Stevie Nicks was THE thing. A few years ago we had Brittney Spears and her slutwear not to mention Madonna before her. Now who knows what's the latest and greatest.

It seems like kids are just bombarded with sexuality. Add that to the natural curiosity and boys pressuring girls as they always have and it's just not a good recipie. If I had a daughter I'd probably have to put her in a convent just for my own sanity.

way2kalm
10-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Damn, how did this go from freaky older women to the negative effects of pop culture and the influence it has on our young daugthers?! Talk about off the subject. Course Correction please!

Easy 6
10-19-2006, 10:37 AM
<i>Your right, its on the parents far more than tv, but i still hate pop cultures influence. In the short time since i was a teen it has gotten way, way worse.</i>

It has gotten absurd hasn't it. When I was a kid it seemed like Stevie Nicks was THE thing. A few years ago we had Brittney Spears and her slutwear not to mention Madonna before her. Now who knows what's the latest and greatest.

It seems like kids are just bombarded with sexuality. Add that to the natural curiosity and boys pressuring girls as they always have and it's just not a good recipie. If I had a daughter I'd probably have to put her in a convent just for my own sanity.
It really has. When rotten skanks like Aguilera or lil' kim are put up as models of strong women and thug rappers & their sickening materialism are glorified, shit is in trouble. Cocaine Queen Stevie Nicks is downright wholesome by comparison. There is just NO class in pop music anymore. While classy talents like Sade maintain cult status, flat out whores are put on a pedestal. Rap.....i dont even wanna start. When i was a kid it seemed to atleast stand for something. Take Public Enemy, even when i disagreed with them, i respected the fact that they talked about more than bling, whores, shootin' fools and slingin' "yeyo". And alot of hard rockers seem to be vying for the title of "Most Satanic" these days as well. I'm just plain fed the f*ck up.

Easy 6
10-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Damn, how did this go from freaky older women to the negative effects of pop culture and the influence it has on our young daugthers?! Talk about off the subject. Course Correction please!
I didnt mean to hijack Booyah's thread, but sometimes shit just spills out.

BucEyedPea
10-19-2006, 10:43 AM

I'd say society is becoming obsessed with sexuality to the point where we live in an R-rated society. The general environment IS a factor ( as well as lack of parents being home because they so busy chasing the buck). Life is not compartmentalized with hard walls between areas.

I've heard of teenagers at my daughter's school who had good parenting ( this school promotes traditional values as well as it is private and there is little PC junk.It is strict about unethical behavior. One can be expelled for lying after so many infractions.) go completely off the rails when introduced to a public high school later and/or from getting involved in the wrong crowd. Today's society, imo, is tailored made all-around (not just sex) for kids to fail in life.

wutamess
10-19-2006, 10:53 AM
What I wonder is... to the pre marriage sexual females... Has anyone had a (wife for years) that kept the same sex drive.

I've never heard of that instance.
All I ever hear about is how we have to poke our wifes in the butt when we're in bed to signify that we want some.

Or the story about the list of excuses... head hurts, tired, kids awake, etc.

BucEyedPea
10-19-2006, 10:57 AM
What I wonder is... to the pre marriage sexual females... Has anyone had a (wife for years) that kept the same sex drive.

All I ever hear about is how we have to poke our wifes in the butt when we're in bed to signify that we want some.

Funny, I always found sex helped handle a headache. Seems to open up the blood vessels.

As for losing sex drive, psychologists claim that stems from other things out in the relationship.

bkkcoh
10-19-2006, 11:02 AM
Funny, I always found sex helped handle a headache. Seems to open up the blood vessels.

As for losing sex drive, psychologists claim that stems from other things out in the relationship.

My wife always seems to be open for the activity, with only a few exceptions. Lucky me :toast:

My wifes sex drive has seemed to increase over the years. Once again lucky me :toast:

MichaelH
10-19-2006, 11:03 AM
I've been with my wife for 18 years now. We met when she was just twenty. She was all concerned about being proper, not getting pregnant and taking things slowly. Now, after two kids and 11 years of marriage, she's really getting kinky. The only thing that affects her libido is work stress which I'm slowly working on. I say give her time, it does get better with age.

way2kalm
10-19-2006, 11:05 AM

A good reason to NEVER get married until after 30 but before 40. Have all the fun you NEED to have in your 20's, that way when you get married after 30, you'll have no regrets because you've been there and done that.

People who are in their 20's and considering marriage need to take heed to the words I speak. Being in love is nothing more that a chemical reaction in the brain...it takes a year to go away, marriage last a life time.

BucEyedPea
10-19-2006, 11:10 AM
A good reason to NEVER get married until after 30 but before 40. Have all the fun you NEED to have in your 20's, that way when you get married after 30, you'll have no regrets because you've been there and done that.
That can go either way. One may never be satisfied as they know too much.
I'd say, now that I know better, that it's best to get married at 60 as there is less time/chance for a divorce. :p

People who are in their 20's and considering marriage need to take heed to the words I speak. Being in love is nothing more that a chemical reaction in the brain...it takes a year to go away, marriage last a life time.

I'd have to agree. Treat all relationships as affairs, which they are. All "affairs" end. They either end in marriage or a break-upóbut they end.

That'd be my advice.

luv
10-19-2006, 11:29 AM

I was the type that wanted to get married and settle down shortly after high school. I'm glad, now, that that didn't happen.

Predarat
10-19-2006, 11:31 AM

Thats about the smartest damn post I ever read. Should have read it 10-12 years ago.

DAMMIT, CARL!! :banghead: :mad: :cuss:

luv
10-19-2006, 11:34 AM
That can go either way. One may never be satisfied as they know too much.
I'd say, now that I know better, that it's best to get married at 60 as there is less time/chance for a divorce. :p

I'd have to agree. Treat all relationships as affairs, which they are. All "affairs" end. They either end in marriage or a break-upóbut they end.

That'd be my advice.
I remember, when I was little, hearing about how you were an old maid if you weren't married by the age of 30. I used to catch a lot of flack in my early 20's, but I hardly hear anything about it anymore.

Baby Lee
10-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Older women,
Make beautiful lovers.

Older women,
They understand.

I've been around some
And I have discovered

That older women just know
How to please a man
Just what I was going to post.

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Anything she's not doing now, she won't ever do.

We have a winner. I wouldn't trade my wife for anything but lets just say adventure isn't her middle name.

So, no Cleveland Steamer or Dirty Sanchez for you tonight, eh? ;)

Boise_Chief
10-19-2006, 01:13 PM
If the guy is lucky the libido increases after 30. All my wife wanted for christmas was a pole and videos. She has became more adventurous since 32 she's 35 now.

Boise_Chief
10-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Oh yeah, of course she got them.

Inspector
10-19-2006, 01:48 PM
My wife grew up in the 50's and 60's.

I don't think you can get better than that. The kids nowadays aint got nothin on her.

My experience: It just keeps gettin better. Of course we find that practice makes perfect and we are very well practiced and have reached perfection a long time ago.

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2006, 01:50 PM
My wife grew up in the 50's and 60's.

I don't think you can get better than that. The kids nowadays aint got nothin on her.

My experience: It just keeps gettin better. Of course we find that practice makes perfect and we are very well practiced and have reached perfection a long time ago.

Ron Jeremy? :eek:

Is that you?

;)

bkkcoh
10-19-2006, 01:58 PM

You have my sympathies to know that it can't and won't get any better since you have already achieved perfection.... :banghead:

Inspector
10-19-2006, 01:59 PM
Ron Jeremy? :eek:

Is that you?

;)

I get mistaken for him a lot.....when coming out of the shower! :thumb:

Boise_Chief
10-19-2006, 02:00 PM
fat and hairy huh?

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2006, 02:05 PM
fat and hairy huh?

ROFL

Nzoner
10-19-2006, 02:39 PM

My wife is 5 years older than me,she was 27 when we got married and maybe us having no kids is part of the reason but after 21 years of marriage there is absolutely no problem with her sex drive.

Predarat
10-19-2006, 03:01 PM
You can always try Adult Friend Finders if your wife isn't putting out. But there is about a 10 to 1 men to women ratio there so you better double bag it and hope any women you encounter there are on their 3rd or 4th pass around the table instead of their 8th or 9th.