PDA

View Full Version : A little help please.

chiefsfaninNC
10-19-2006, 09:39 AM
I live in Greensboro, NC. We have a morning radio show here named Two Guys Named Chris. The lead personality is Chris Kelly and he is a HUGE Donkey fan. Almost every day he mentions the Broncos, they are the greatest franchise ever, blah blah. Elway seems to float through once a year, etc. I have been on air jousting with him three or four times. I have called them the Donkeys on air as well as a Vile and evil nation. Last year he told me Kansas City couldn't host the SuperBowl because we don't know true Bar-B-Que.

Anyway, this radio station runs a trip to Cancun promotion each year. One listener wins a trip to Cancun and the morning show personalities take the show to Cancun and other listeners buy packages as well. The station was letting listeners vote online to see who the final recipient of a free trip would be. GoatBoy or Weather Dave. Short story: Goatboy won Chris Kelly said no way are you going I give it to weather dave; Goat goes nuts next day takes radio station off air for 10 minutes; all listeners calling in to say what a Fat Ass Chris Kelly is; Chris Kelly on air today saying many emails and I don't know why; not my fault.

So, I want to mess with this guy. His email is chriskelly@rock92.com
Can I get you guys to send this guy emails with subject lines like Die Bronco Scum or other similar phrases? I would love to hear him tomorrow morning saying he has received hundreds of emails from Chief fans regarding his vile actions. Any anti-broncos attachments would be a nice touch. Also tell him to stop talking about the Donkeys on-air.

Please help me torment this Donkey fan. Thanks

Simplex3
10-19-2006, 09:44 AM
You are aware that we're talking about a disc jokey here, right? The more attention he gets for this crap the more he's going to do it. You can eliminate this tool from your life simply by turning the dial.

jspchief
10-19-2006, 09:46 AM
I really don't have a life...but I have enoguh of a life that I have better things to do than fight your pissing matches for you.
You're the sports radio call-in guy that I dislike the most. Take the hosts away from real topics to have petty battles with listeners.

Monty
10-19-2006, 09:47 AM
You are aware that we're talking about a disc jokey here, right? The more attention he gets for this crap the more he's going to do it. You can eliminate this tool from your life simply by turning the dial.

I second the motion. First, he's a Donkey fan. Second, KC doesn't know true BBQ? I usually allow 3 strikes, but I think I'll make an exception this time. ;)

chiefsfaninNC
10-19-2006, 09:48 AM

The show is pretty funny. I don't hate the guy and could care less about what happened to the Goatboy. I just want to **** with him because he is a Donky fan.

Phobia
10-19-2006, 09:48 AM
I tried to care. It's my nature to be helpful. I'm confused and I can't care. Here's my email password, you send whatever you want from my account: htismaqe

MichaelH
10-19-2006, 09:57 AM
I live 1 1/2 hours down the road and have never heard of this guy. For some reason Rock 92 doesn't come in down here. Maybe John Boy and Billy are overpowering this geek. :)

Rain Man
10-19-2006, 10:41 AM
What am I supposed to do again? Threaten this guy?

Sully
10-19-2006, 11:02 AM
I tried to care. It's my nature to be helpful. I'm confused and I can't care. Here's my email password, you send whatever you want from my account: htismaqe

Crap.
Now I have to change my email password.

Dartgod
10-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Crap.
Now I have to change my email password.
You can use mine. It's the same as the combination on my luggage.