PDA

View Full Version : What is the most sadly pathetic and unoriginal championship celebration?

Rain Man
10-19-2006, 10:56 PM
I really get tired of these things. Poll coming as soon as I spray somebody with champagne.

JBucc
10-19-2006, 10:58 PM
Holding up the trophy. Once I want to see the BCS champ spike the crystal ball or break it over someone's head.

Mark M
10-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Gatorade bath.

It's more worn out than raiderhader's mom's snatch.

MM
~~:shake:

Easy 6
10-19-2006, 11:00 PM
The gatorade splash, i'd rather see a player kneel behind the coach and have another in front push him over.

Thig Lyfe
10-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Gay sex.

Rain Man
10-19-2006, 11:03 PM
The whole piling on top of the pitcher mystifies me. What do you do when you're on the pile? When do you decide to get back off?

I'm trying to envision it. I'm sitting on the bench, and the pitcher strikes out the last guy. I jump up, cheer, and then run out onto the field. A few guys are jumping on top of the pitcher and piling on top of him. I run over there and dive on top of those guys, and then other guys dive on top of me. Now I'm in the middle of a pile of guys. What do I do? Pat the one nearest me? Try to tousle someone's hair? And when do I decide to get out of the pile? How long is considered acceptable, and when does it just become an inappropriate pile of men?

JBucc
10-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Cutting down the nets is very boring and old. Instead they should all jump up and tear the rim down or if they have a fat guy he can do it himself.

Rain Man
10-19-2006, 11:06 PM
The gatorade splash, i'd rather see a player kneel behind the coach and have another in front push him over.

That'd be kind of cool. I would support it.

If I was a baseball player and we had just won the World Series, maybe I'd pump my fist and whoop. If a celebration was completely necessary, I think I would run around the bases a couple of times.

If I was a football player and we had just won the Super Bowl, I would probably run a victory lap or two around the field. Either that, or I would try to get the other players to do a can-can.

Thig Lyfe
10-19-2006, 11:07 PM
They should sacrifice an orphan at the end of any championship-winning game.

morphius
10-19-2006, 11:09 PM
I don't know that any of them bother me. There are a limited number of options in those situations. I mean they could all break out in a river dance, but have you seen the lineman dancing in the commercials? Seriously, that ain't gonna be pretty.

Guru
10-19-2006, 11:11 PM
The Chiefs option was perfect.

Tactical Funky
10-19-2006, 11:17 PM
The Chiefs option was perfect.
Indeed. LMAO

:crybaby:

Halfcan
10-20-2006, 01:12 AM
I think it is ice skating-how many roses does Scott Hamelton need anyway and who is he blowing all those kisses to-creepy.

Halfcan
10-20-2006, 01:15 AM
I always liked the Pistons celebrations-car burning, rape, murder, numerous arrest......

Well kind of like a typical Raiders win at home.

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 01:36 AM
Whats a championship celebration?

:shrug:

Hound333
10-20-2006, 07:27 AM
I always liked the Pistons celebrations-car burning, rape, murder, numerous arrest......

Well kind of like a typical Raiders win at home.

The raiders win at home?

Dartgod
10-20-2006, 07:50 AM
I think the losing team should do that. And then start pummeling the coach.

stevieray
10-20-2006, 07:54 AM
looting downtown

Count Alex's Losses
10-20-2006, 08:24 AM
I'd do exactly what Kenny Rogers did - spray all the fans with champagne.

trndobrd
10-20-2006, 08:50 AM
The lamest isn't really a championship...

it's when the winning team in some second tier college bowl game is handed the MPC Computers Bowl "championship" trophy by executive vice president of operations Lance Withrow on behalf of the entire MPC Computers family. Then the Athletic director of the winning school thanks MPC Computers, the City of Boise, the coaches and players then cleverly points out the school and MPC Computers are part of a winning tradition.

***the MPC Computers Bowl will be played in Boise, Idaho on Dec 31st at 7:30 EST. Watch for it on ESPN