PDA

View Full Version : www.tomcruiseisnuts.com

Guru
10-20-2006, 05:09 AM
nuff said.

www.tomcruiseisnuts.com

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 08:51 AM
First of all Tom is a flat-out queer with a sham marriage just like Travolta. Having lived in LA, its impossible not to notice scientology's ugly, pervasive influence. They are the most glorified cult in the world, strictly about the $$$. Every one of the celebs with them have that vacant, soulless way about them. As for "suri", who in their right minds thinks a baby is born with a COMPLETE head of hair...its so obviously a wig, and why??? It doesnt even make sense. Did anybody get a look at Tom & Katie in the luxury box at the skins game??? I have a more personal connection with my shoes, what a sham. Off with their heads!!!

DMAC
10-20-2006, 09:53 AM
First of all Tom is a flat-out queer with a sham marriage just like Travolta. Having lived in LA, its impossible not to notice scientology's ugly, pervasive influence. They are the most glorified cult in the world, strictly about the $$$. Every one of the celebs with them have that vacant, soulless way about them. As for "suri", who in their right minds thinks a baby is born with a COMPLETE head of hair...its so obviously a wig, and why??? It doesnt even make sense. Did anybody get a look at Tom & Katie in the luxury box at the skins game??? I have a more personal connection with my shoes, what a sham. Off with their heads!!!You watch too much E!. Wow.

jspchief
10-20-2006, 09:53 AM
First of all Tom is a flat-out queer with a sham marriage just like Travolta. Having lived in LA, its impossible not to notice scientology's ugly, pervasive influence. They are the most glorified cult in the world, strictly about the $$$. Every one of the celebs with them have that vacant, soulless way about them. As for "suri", who in their right minds thinks a baby is born with a COMPLETE head of hair...its so obviously a wig, and why??? It doesnt even make sense. Did anybody get a look at Tom & Katie in the luxury box at the skins game??? I have a more personal connection with my shoes, what a sham. Off with their heads!!!My baby was born will a full head of hair.

DMAC
10-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Yep, mine too.

gblowfish
10-20-2006, 09:57 AM
He got to touch Lea Thompson's mooglies in "All The Right Moves."
Why do the gay actors have all the fun?

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 10:02 AM
You watch too much E!. Wow.
Take a good look at the pic, you can see its real color of hair beneath the wig, i will never be convinced. And the ONLY time i watch that sorry ass channel is when SNL is on.

Easy 6
10-20-2006, 10:03 AM
That brand new baby has a mop of hair that would put Elvis to shame = bullshit.

listopencil
10-20-2006, 10:46 AM
nuff said.

www.tomcruiseisnuts.com

"Tom Cruise is not nuts but a courageous whistleblower on the twin industries of psychiatry and the drug barons who support each other. At great risk to himself he has pointed this out and is paying the price through an organized campaign funded by the drug industry and psychiatrists who want to numb the minds of Americans so that the Zionists can take over - just ask Mel Gibson. Clearly your site is Zionist funded to bring down a great American by quoting him out of context and admittedly making him look stupid - which is your deceitful aim. If you know so much about psychiatry why don't you take Prozac and get a better view on life? You got him sacked from Paramount - so I hope you a really proud of yourself. If we had listened to Tom and given the malnourished Muslims in the middle east the vitamins they need we wouldn't have the terrorist problem we have today."

That's a pretty good nutjob rant but I think I could do better.

runnercyclist
10-21-2006, 01:43 PM
First of all Tom is a flat-out queer with a sham marriage just like Travolta. Having lived in LA, its impossible not to notice scientology's ugly, pervasive influence. They are the most glorified cult in the world, strictly about the $$$. Every one of the celebs with them have that vacant, soulless way about them. As for "suri", who in their right minds thinks a baby is born with a COMPLETE head of hair...its so obviously a wig, and why??? It doesnt even make sense. Did anybody get a look at Tom & Katie in the luxury box at the skins game??? I have a more personal connection with my shoes, what a sham. Off with their heads!!!

Apparantly, Tom Cruise is not the only one who is nuts.

Mr. Laz
10-21-2006, 01:46 PM
First of all Tom is a flat-out queer with a sham marriage just like Travolta.
so i take it you've actually had sex with Cruise and Travolta... since this is the only way you could "know" whether they were gay or not.

did you enjoy it?

Easy 6
10-21-2006, 01:55 PM
Comedic gold........................

Ari Chi3fs
10-21-2006, 02:58 PM
this hair does look like a wig. heh.

http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com/images/suri.jpg

Ari Chi3fs
10-21-2006, 03:00 PM
but a larger pic looks real.

http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2006/09/06/imagea88106d6-5b1f-473d-ba51-7c3c05b70955.jpg

Easy 6
10-21-2006, 03:05 PM
but a larger pic looks real.

http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2006/09/06/imagea88106d6-5b1f-473d-ba51-7c3c05b70955.jpg
I think the larger pic makes my point, the wisps of hair underneath look auburn not jet black. But thanks for not jumping my case Ari.

Stewie
10-21-2006, 03:17 PM
My hair has about 3 different colors. Who cares that there's auburn and black. She sure looks like Katie, for sure. I'm sure glad that my life isn't under a microscope - it would be ugly and I'd have to take a hostage!

Short Leash Hootie
10-21-2006, 03:19 PM
It's not a wig, lol.