PDA

View Full Version : The news item that is destined for 1,000 posts.

Rain Man
10-20-2006, 01:24 PM
This is the story of a lifetime. It's got it all: suicide, incompetence, teenage lesbian sex, Mexican immigrants, religious schools, youths being tried as adults, women's prison joke potential, mental health, doubletalk by lawyers...I've been waiting to post a news item like this for years! I'm ecstatic!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15349057/from/ET/?GT1=8618

Police: Lovesick teen texted during fatal crash
16-year-old sent suicide message, killed other driver in accident

Updated: 40 minutes ago
ATLANTA - A lovesick 16-year-old girl crashed her car into an oncoming vehicle in a suicide attempt, counting down the moments before impact in text messages sent to the female classmate who spurned her, authorities say. The girl survived; a woman in the other car was killed.

The teenager, Louise Egan Brunstad, was charged Thursday with murder in the Oct. 4 wreck.

“There was what might be described as a countdown to the actual event — 10, 9, 8 ... then the crash,” District Attorney Paul Howard said.

Howard said it was unclear whether the classmate the messages were intended for responded to them or even read them, either as they were sent or afterward.

Authorities said Brunstad rammed her family’s Mercedes-Benz head-on into a smaller car driven by 30-year-old Nancy Salado-Mayo, a mother of three. Salado-Mayo was killed, and her 6-year-old daughter Lesly, who was in a child safety seat, suffered broken ribs and other injuries.

Brunstad, who was treated for an ankle injury, had told friends she planned to kill herself after another female student at Holy Innocents Episcopal School refused to have sex with her, Howard said.

Witnesses told police the girl never slowed as she crossed over a turning lane and into oncoming traffic on busy Roswell Road in Atlanta’s Buckhead neighborhood on Oct. 4.

“She was traveling at a high rate of speed,” Howard said. “This is an intentional action.”

Student to be tried as an adult
Prosecutors said they intend to try her as an adult. If convicted, she faces an automatic life sentence.

The girl’s attorney, Drew Findling, declined to discuss the allegations but expressed the family’s sadness over the accident.

“This young lady and her parents are devastated by this horrible accident and by the death of Mrs. Salado-Mayo and the injuries of her daughter,” Findling said. “They are praying for the quick and healthy recovery of her daughter and for the well-being of her husband and other children.”

After a memorial service in Atlanta, Salado-Mayo’s body was returned to her native Mexico for burial. Her husband, Mario Bibiano, a steelworker, was unable to attend because he remained by his daughter’s bedside at an Atlanta hospital.

Brunstad was on crutches in court Thursday for a brief hearing. Her lawyer said she was released on bail Friday. Howard said the terms of her bail require her to enter a mental health facility and wear an electronic monitor around her ankle to prevent her from running away.

ptlyon
10-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Holy crap

scott free
10-20-2006, 01:28 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG....... :huh: :spock: :Lin: :sulk: :crybaby:

Donger
10-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Dang. All that story's missing is a few monkeys.

chagrin
10-20-2006, 01:31 PM
What a piece of Monkey shit

ChiTown
10-20-2006, 01:34 PM
This sounds like a country song waited to be birthed...........

Monty
10-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Brunstad, who was treated for an ankle injury, had told friends she planned to kill herself after another female student at Holy Innocents Episcopal School refused to have sex with her, Howard said.

An ankle injury? Try taking off the seatbelt and disengaging the air bags if you truly want to off yourself. This "attempt" was just for attention IMO.

Fair punishment: Make her take the place of the woman she killed(ie. raise the kids, cook, clean, perform the wifely duties, etc.) until the remaining children are 18.

Inspector
10-20-2006, 01:38 PM
If only she was eating pie during the accident, then this story would have everything.

And wearing a cow bell.

Rooster
10-20-2006, 01:39 PM
That's a real downer there Rainman. Stupid kids. :mad:

el borracho
10-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Salad-Mayonaise?

Rain Man
10-20-2006, 01:41 PM
It is indeed a tragedy, rooster, but I can't help but marvel at the subplots.

big nasty kcnut
10-20-2006, 01:42 PM
No i would make her have sex and make baby for people who can't have baby and then after that put two hooks inside her vigina wall. Hook up the end to two cars going in oppsite direction and split her up.

scott free
10-20-2006, 01:43 PM
It seems like my kids are ALWAYS talking about some gay or lesbian kid at their school, it seems to be totally rampant anymore. Is it just me??? This was not nearly the problem it is 20 years ago, it was so rare to hear of lesbians in particular. This country had better get ahold of its kids pronto, morality is in the toilet these days.

Donger
10-20-2006, 01:44 PM
No i would make her have sex and make baby for people who can't have baby

Errr, why?

Phobia
10-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Here's what she deserves, IMO. I mean, if not a bowl of antifreeze then:
http://www.rd.com/images/tfhimport/2003/20031101_Clogged_Drain_page005img002_size2.jpg

alpha_omega
10-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Psycho lesbo!

Phobia
10-20-2006, 01:45 PM
No i would make her have sex and make baby for people who can't have baby and then after that put two hooks inside her vigina wall. Hook up the end to two cars going in oppsite direction and split her up.

Wow. That's pretty twisted. You should write horror stories.

Donger
10-20-2006, 01:46 PM
It seems like my kids are ALWAYS talking about some gay or lesbian kid at their school, it seems to be totally rampant anymore. Is it just me??? This was not nearly the problem it is 20 years ago, it was so rare to hear of lesbians in particular. This country had better get ahold of its kids pronto, morality is in the toilet these days.

What's wrong with lesbians? I like lesbians. Well, the lipstick variety, anyway. We've got two down the street. Whenever we're outside playing with the kids and the 'guy' drives by, she slows down and leers at my wife. It's hilarious.

el borracho
10-20-2006, 01:47 PM
What's wrong with lesbians? I like lesbians. Well, the lipstick variety, anyway. We've got two down the street. Whenever we're outside playing with the kids and the 'guy' drives by, she slows down and leers at my wife. It's hilarious.
Big ET fan, huh?

Rain Man
Errr, why?

It seems like a good way to punish a lesbian.

ChiTown

There's nothing wrong with Lesbians. I think everyone should own one.....................

Donger
Big ET fan, huh?

ET? The movie?

scott free
10-20-2006, 01:48 PM
.What's wrong with lesbians? I like lesbians. Well, the lipstick variety, anyway. We've got two down the street. Whenever we're outside playing with the kids and the 'guy' drives by, she slows down and leers at my wife. It's hilarious.
....................................... :LOL: ..........................................

Donger
10-20-2006, 01:48 PM
It seems like a good way to punish a lesbian.

ROFL

el borracho
10-20-2006, 01:49 PM
ET? The movie?
ET the character from the movie of the same name.

Rain Man
10-20-2006, 01:49 PM

I had a lesbian couple looking at my apartment for rent the other day. The "woman" was quite cute, and the "womyn" was actually intriguingly butchily attractive. They didn't file an application, though.

Donger
10-20-2006, 01:51 PM
ET the character from the movie of the same name.

Oh. Sorry, but I don't know to what you are referring. Did ET encounter lesbians in that film?

Donger
10-20-2006, 01:51 PM
I had a lesbian couple looking at my apartment for rent the other day. The "woman" was quite cute, and the "womyn" was actually intriguingly butchily attractive. They didn't file an application, though.

Maybe you should have stopped "playing with the change in your pocket" for a few minutes.

ptlyon
10-20-2006, 01:53 PM
There's nothing wrong with Lesbians. I think everyone should own one.....................

Problem is Pat is you need two to make it work.

Unless you are one, of course.

big nasty kcnut
10-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Here why. She would be in constant pain 24/7 plus when she give birth she don't get any pain relief. Also she would be forced to make love to 500 guys a day no break and finally we figured she had enough and we rip her in half by her vigina wall.

Rain Man
10-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Maybe you should have stopped "playing with the change in your pocket" for a few minutes.

Now that you mention it, that may have been the problem.

ChiTown
10-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Problem is Pat is you need two to make it work.

Unless you are one, of course.

I've been a lesbian my whole life........

el borracho
Oh. Sorry, but I don't know to what you are referring. Did ET encounter lesbians in that film?
Sigh... Someone once posted a photo of Eliot from the movie ET riding his bicycle. Replacing ET in the bicycle basket was a somewhat embarrassing photo of your wife.

Donger
Here why. She would be in constant pain 24/7 plus when she give birth she don't get any pain relief. Also she would be forced to make love to 500 guys a day no break and finally we figured she had enough and we rip her in half by her vigina wall.

How about monkeys? Can we throw in some monkeys?

Donger
10-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Sigh... Someone once posted a photo of Eliot from the movie ET riding his bicycle. Replacing ET in the bicycle basket was a somewhat embarrassing photo of your wife.

Really? I don't remember that.

ChiTown
10-20-2006, 01:57 PM

ok, you're really starting to scare me.............Do you drive a bus, work with school children or deliver the mail by chance?

ptlyon
10-20-2006, 01:57 PM
I've been a lesbian my whole life........

Then you should have stepped up to the plate and this tragedy never would have happened.

StcChief
10-20-2006, 01:58 PM
The real question is sissor sister or carpet muncher.

ChiTown
10-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Then you should have stepped up to the plate and this tragedy never would have happened.

Dude, I'm not into statutory rape........

Dartgod
Here why. She would be in constant pain 24/7 plus when she give birth she don't get any pain relief. Also she would be forced to make love to 500 guys a day no break and finally we figured she had enough and we rip her in half by her vigina wall.OK, come clean. You're really Neil Smith, aren't you?

el borracho
Really? I don't remember that.
Man, explaining jokes just ruins them.

Maybe someone still has the photo?

Reaper16
10-20-2006, 02:01 PM
ROFL I love the lack of rational explination. This explination is like: "Well, you thought the idea was messed up before, but wait til I explain it!"

Rain Man
10-20-2006, 02:01 PM
I had no idea that kcnut was Serbian.

ptlyon
10-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Man, explaining jokes just ruins them.

Maybe someone still has the photo?

I got a photo of his wife, but not that one.

CosmicPal
A big oak tree could've done the trick.

Or flying off the side of a cliff.

Or slamming into the side of an abandoned building.

But, choosing to hit someone else head-on and risk taking their life too?

There is no amount of punishment that can replace this sort of ignorant, mind-numbing stupidity and selfishness.

I have no sympathy for her. They should tie her up in a car and throw her over the side of a cliff.

ChiTown
I got a photo of his wife, but not that one.

ROFL

Post it just for shits and grins... ROFL

ptlyon
10-20-2006, 02:03 PM
Dude, I'm not into statutory rape........

And you call yourself a lesbo? :harumph:

Inspector
Those lesbians scare me.

I'm staying the hell out of the middle east.

Rain Man
I have no sympathy for her. They should tie her up in a car and throw her over the side of a cliff.

Would this happen before or after she's forced to have babies for infertile couples?

Monty
10-20-2006, 02:06 PM

Don't forget to make a wish first. :)

Phobia
That wasn't Donger's wife. That was Fire Me Boy's wife.

I hate it when people explain their jokes and even the explanations make no sense.

Reaper16
Would this happen before or after she's forced to have babies for infertile couples?
Hopefully after the halving via automobiles whose chains are connected to vaginal tissue. It'd be difficult to proceed with that step after launching her from a cliff; how would we get the cars down there?

Ari Chi3fs
Too Bad Skip didnt post this thread... he is in dire need of a 100 post thread. His burst is in jeopardy.

Rain Man
10-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Hopefully after the halving via automobiles whose chains are connected to vaginal tissue. It'd be difficult to proceed with that step after launching her from a cliff; how would we get the cars down there?

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for thinking this thing through.

Donger
10-20-2006, 02:08 PM

I hate it when people explain their jokes and even the explanations make no sense.

Does Fire Me Boy's! wife look like ET?

Rain Man
10-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Too Bad Skip didnt post this thread... he is in dire need of a 100 post thread. His burst is in jeopardy.

The beauty of this thread is that I can feed it any time it starts to slow down. No posts in ten minutes? Let's talk about how she was going to a religious school named Holy Innocents. No banter back and forth? How about her killing a Mexican woman with three kids? This story is gold! Pure gold!

scott free
10-20-2006, 02:10 PM
OK, come clean. You're really Neil Smith, aren't you?
Emoticons dont do the funny enough justice hereLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!!

Phobia
10-20-2006, 02:17 PM
Does Fire Me Boy's! wife look like ET?

She's significantly taller, unfortunately.

el borracho
10-20-2006, 02:18 PM

link?

Donger
10-20-2006, 02:19 PM
She's significantly taller, unfortunately.

Did anyone else find ET strangely erotic?

Ultra Peanut
10-20-2006, 02:20 PM
i told u i was hardcore

Rain Man
10-20-2006, 02:22 PM

Only when Drew Barrymore put that lipstick on him. Vavavavoom.

Donger
10-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Only when Drew Barrymore put that lipstick on him. Vavavavoom.

No, looked like a drag queen then. For me, I think it was that high-pitched squel he made. You know, when he was startled. I think alpacas make a similar noise.

vailpass
10-20-2006, 02:26 PM
The beauty of this thread is that I can feed it any time it starts to slow down. No posts in ten minutes? Let's talk about how she was going to a religious school named Holy Innocents. No banter back and forth? How about her killing a Mexican woman with three kids? This story is gold! Pure gold!

The Mexican woman only had 3 kids? How old was she, 11?

Inspector
10-20-2006, 02:31 PM
No, looked like a drag queen then. For me, I think it was that high-pitched squel he made. You know, when he was startled. I think alpacas make a similar noise.

Does anyone find alpacas strangle erotic?

Donger
10-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Does anyone find alpacas strangle erotic?

Why would you want to strangle an alpaca?

Inspector
10-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Just the ones with big boobs.

This is my payback for pointing out a spelling error on one of the Chargers fans post.

Move along people. Nothing to see here.

Reaper16
10-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Why would you want to strangle an alpaca?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxiation

Inspector
10-20-2006, 02:34 PM
You know we are going to have the animal rights people all over this soon.

Reaper16
10-20-2006, 02:35 PM
You know we are going to have the animal rights people all over this soon.
Let's strangle them, too!

Donger
10-20-2006, 02:35 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxiation

Well, yeah. But what does the alpaca get out of it?

ChiTown
10-20-2006, 02:39 PM

ROFL

ok, I'm gonna burn in hell for laughing at that.........

Rain Man
10-20-2006, 02:48 PM
928 posts to go, so...do Episcopalian schools have nuns? Was she being lesbianly abused by nuns before this?

Baby Lee
10-20-2006, 02:49 PM
This story is gold! Pure gold!
Shouldn't it be Roundtine??

Phobia
10-20-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm having trouble with the 2 Mexicans in a car description? What was it, a Diecast?

Inspector
10-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Man, i like gallows humor as much as the next guy but holy moley. BTW, when is the Greatest Planeteer gonna grace one of my threads with his insight???

I thought I already did??

Rain Man
10-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Man, i like gallows humor as much as the next guy but holy moley. BTW, when is the Greatest Planeteer gonna grace one of my threads with his insight???

Siberian Khatru hasn't been around as much lately.

Ultra Peanut
10-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Siberian Khatru hasn't been around as much lately.You are so silly, Greatest Planeteer Man.

Not that Khat is far behind.

Phobia
10-20-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm not top anything. I'm just a retard who spends too much time on the internet. Truth.

Reaper16
10-20-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm having trouble with the 2 Mexicans in a car description? What was it, a Diecast?
That's really effing good. This is winning the thread so far.

oaklandhater
10-20-2006, 05:10 PM
i told u i was hardcore

Is it sad that im the only one who knows where thats from.

oaklandhater
10-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Ill give any one postive rep if they can guess where i told u i was hardcore comes from.

Phobia
10-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Moron overdosed on chat while people encouraged him. Alltime internet low, IMO.

Adept Havelock
10-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Ill give any one postive rep if they can guess where i told u i was hardcore comes from.

Some guy who suicided on the net.

oaklandhater
10-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Some guy who suicided on the net.

You guys are a bunch of geeks.

Talisman
10-20-2006, 05:31 PM
“There was what might be described as a countdown to the actual event — 10, 9, 8 ... then the crash,” District Attorney Paul Howard said.
I know I always have a hard time waiting the full ten seconds when I get a chance to kill a Mexican.

DaneMcCloud
10-20-2006, 05:43 PM

Please explain how *morality* plays any role in sexual preference.

StcChief
10-20-2006, 05:44 PM
long way to 1000, any poll on when that will occur.

Phobia
10-20-2006, 05:57 PM
long way to 1000, any poll on when that will occur.

If somebody bites on Dane's bait, it could hit 1000 in about 20 minutes.

DaneMcCloud
10-20-2006, 06:00 PM
If somebody bites on Dane's bait, it could hit 1000 in about 20 minutes.

Well, the Greatest Planeteer was pushing for 1,000 so I thought I'd mix it up a little bit ;)

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Dang. All that story's missing is a few monkeys.
Only if those monkeys are flinging poo.

KCFalcon59
10-20-2006, 06:11 PM

And shouldn't it have been on blocks in the front yard?

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-20-2006, 06:12 PM
:hmmm:

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-20-2006, 06:14 PM
I used to live in an apartment above some lesbians. They liked to wear overalls and go fishing together. I could tell which one was the guy.

Phobia
10-20-2006, 06:14 PM
And shouldn't it have been on blocks in the front yard?

Mexicans, not rednecks.

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-20-2006, 06:16 PM
:hmmm:

Calcountry
10-20-2006, 06:17 PM
It seems like my kids are ALWAYS talking about some gay or lesbian kid at their school, it seems to be totally rampant anymore. Is it just me??? This was not nearly the problem it is 20 years ago, it was so rare to hear of lesbians in particular. This country had better get ahold of its kids pronto, morality is in the toilet these days.It's Bill Cliton's legacy.

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-20-2006, 06:17 PM
No.

Cave Johnson
10-20-2006, 06:39 PM
I'm prediction that this fizzles out well b/f 1000. But I had the 100th, though.

boogblaster
10-20-2006, 07:26 PM
too bad the crazy lezzie didnt head-on the other lezzie killing both..thus leaving us our damn maid....

scott free
10-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Please explain how *morality* plays any role in sexual preference.
Dane, i have no problem with consenting ADULTS who have had time & wisdom enough to ponder their decisions in life, but anyway i slice it i can NEVER believe that teenage girls or boys are capable of that. I believe some people really are born that way, but i'm hearing to many stories that sound like confused kids. Like yourself i pursued an entertainment career in LA having started locally, and had funny & cool friendships with gay people in both places, so i wont be pegged as some biggot. Yet in my heart i believe its 'somehow' wrong...even if from just a purely biological view, but i refuse to hate them or be a dick just because.

Smed1065
10-20-2006, 07:58 PM
No hope, just a wish. You revealed too much like my x'sssssssssssssssssssss.

Cheap and not woth the effort from here on out!

scott free
10-20-2006, 08:00 PM
It's Bill Cliton's legacy.
I believe the rabbit hole goes far, far beyond the dem "debil".

scott free
10-20-2006, 11:24 PM
Well, the Greatest Planeteer was pushing for 1,000 so I thought I'd mix it up a little bit ;)
Mix away Dane..............

sedated
10-20-2006, 11:32 PM
Dane, i have no problem with consenting ADULTS who have had time & wisdom enough to ponder their decisions in life, but anyway i slice it i can NEVER believe that teenage girls or boys are capable of that. I believe some people really are born that way, but i'm hearing to many stories that sound like confused kids. Like yourself i pursued an entertainment career in LA having started locally, and had funny & cool friendships with gay people in both places, so i wont be pegged as some biggot. Yet in my heart i believe its 'somehow' wrong...even if from just a purely biological view, but i refuse to hate them or be a dick just because.

goddam homophobe biggot :cuss:

Pitt Gorilla
10-20-2006, 11:37 PM
Here why. She would be in constant pain 24/7 plus when she give birth she don't get any pain relief. Also she would be forced to make love to 500 guys a day no break and finally we figured she had enough and we rip her in half by her vigina wall.(Quickly thumbs through serial killer identification identification book and contacts authorities...)

big nasty kcnut
10-20-2006, 11:38 PM
No but come on she need to suffer and i'm sick of people getting away with stuff.

scott free
10-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Moron overdosed on chat while people encouraged him. Alltime internet low, IMO.
I guess that was for me. Ya try to pay a guy a compliment, a statement of respect by personally asking for their insight...whatever.

Phobia
10-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Wow dude - take a look at the post above mine. I was answering his trivia question. What does overdosing have anything to do with you and even if it does, how would I know?

Logical
10-21-2006, 12:16 AM
Here why. She would be in constant pain 24/7 plus when she give birth she don't get any pain relief. Also she would be forced to make love to 500 guys a day no break and finally we figured she had enough and we rip her in half by her vigina wall.You are seriously in need of some counseling.:shake:

Rausch
10-21-2006, 02:01 AM
Authorities said Brunstad rammed her family’s Mercedes-Benz head-on into a smaller car driven by 30-year-old Nancy Salado-Mayo, a mother of three.

There's nothing more dangerous than a child given everything other than perspective...

Rausch
10-21-2006, 02:04 AM

Must be second generation, she's already learned to underachieve...

ChiefsFanatic
10-21-2006, 03:02 AM
I'm having trouble with the 2 Mexicans in a car description? What was it?

Not theirs.

scott free
10-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Wow dude - take a look at the post above mine. I was answering his trivia question. What does overdosing have anything to do with you and even if it does, how would I know?
I had absolutely no business posting last night, dealing with a family members death and message boards = :shake:. I dunno what my deal was. My bad.

Lzen
10-21-2006, 08:44 AM
There are some really callous jokes in this thread.

Btw, did anyone else wonder if she was an illegal? :hmmm:

Thig Lyfe
10-21-2006, 01:04 PM
bump

Rain Man
10-21-2006, 01:38 PM
885 to go.

Which do you think was the greatest contributor to this?

1. She was rich and spoiled, as evidenced by driving her daddy's Mercedes.

2. She was highly conflicted by her burgeoning lesbian tendencies.

3. She hated Mexicans.

4. She did not receive proper driver training.

5. She was stupid.

6. She was corrupted by the private religious schooling.

7. Modern media was confusing her about her sexuality.

8. She was stupid.

9. Bush hates rich, lesbian, teenage girls.

10. If our immigration policy wasn't so screwed up, she would've just put the car in the ditch.

11. Too much traffic on our roadways.

12. Mercedes didn't build the car so that it would automatically avoid collisions like this.

scott free
10-21-2006, 01:44 PM
#'s 2, 7, 8.

Rain Man
10-21-2006, 02:15 PM
I'm going with 5, 7, 8, 10, and 11.

Perhaps I should another option, too.

13. It was the other girl's fault for not having sex with her. Play along!

Adept Havelock
10-21-2006, 07:25 PM
#14 Her phone didn't have raised numbers and letters so she could not "text" by feel, which meant she had to look at the phone, not the road.

Damn cell phone manufacturers! :cuss:

DaneMcCloud
10-21-2006, 08:20 PM

Scott, you seem like a totally cool guy and as Phobia said, I was just baiting the crowd. In the past, a quote and statement like that would have sent this place into an absolute feeding frenzy. In the spirit of taking Rainman's lead of getting this thread to hit a 1,000, I figured that my question would drive everyone to post a reply, positive, negative or indifferent to my setup.

Either everyone's tired of that discussion or people's attitudes have changed over the past few years or it's really true that this place has lost its burst.

Either way, no offense and it was not meant to be personal in any way.

DaneMcCloud
10-21-2006, 08:24 PM
885 to go.

Which do you think was the greatest contributor to this?

1. She was rich and spoiled, as evidenced by driving her daddy's Mercedes.

2. She was highly conflicted by her burgeoning lesbian tendencies.

3. She hated Mexicans.

4. She did not receive proper driver training.

5. She was stupid.

6. She was corrupted by the private religious schooling.

7. Modern media was confusing her about her sexuality.

8. She was stupid.

9. Bush hates rich, lesbian, teenage girls.

10. If our immigration policy wasn't so screwed up, she would've just put the car in the ditch.

11. Too much traffic on our roadways.

12. Mercedes didn't build the car so that it would automatically avoid collisions like this.

All of the above :)

scott free
10-21-2006, 08:29 PM
Scott, you seem like a totally cool guy and as Phobia said, I was just baiting the crowd. In the past, a quote and statement like that would have sent this place into an absolute feeding frenzy. In the spirit of taking Rainman's lead of getting this thread to hit a 1,000, I figured that my question would drive everyone to post a reply, positive, negative or indifferent to my setup.

Either everyone's tired of that discussion or people's attitudes have changed over the past few years or it's really true that this place has lost its burst.

Either way, no offense and it was not meant to be personal in any way.
Right on Dane, i really appreciate your post, i had a bit of a nasty edge last night, so if i came off like a dick my sincere apology is in order. Good luck to you out there. Just try to minimize your time on the "Bloody 405" :) .

Iowanian
10-21-2006, 09:44 PM
I don't think she'll have to crash the garbage can into the oncoming mop bucket in federal licker on the Bung, prison.

There are posts in this thread that will get you at least a discount ticket to hell......and probably quoted on a Fred Phelps Web Blog.

Demonpenz
10-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Oh shit. I guess the mexicans had a couple pit bulls in the back.

Thig Lyfe
10-21-2006, 11:14 PM
This would be at 2,000 if Phobia hadn't left.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 01:44 AM
yawn-you see worse on the news every night

DaneMcCloud
10-22-2006, 01:52 AM
yawn-you see worse on the news every night

What? Where the hell do you live?

CinciFan
10-22-2006, 08:15 AM

Lesbians are no more of a "problem" than heterosexuals.

Intolerance is the REAL immorality.

scott free
10-22-2006, 08:20 AM
Lesbians are no more of a "problem" than heterosexuals.

Intolerance is the REAL immorality.
Maybe you didnt read all of my posts on the subject.......BTW, are you the "Hairy Bear" or "Bottom Boy" ??? The REAL immorality is all of the classless dirtbag thugs on your sorry ass team, SCRAM.

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 08:25 AM
What? Where the hell do you live?

In South Suicidalteenlesbyvania. Down near the border.

StcChief
10-22-2006, 08:47 AM
this thread has lost it's burst....130 working it's way to 1000....

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 09:00 AM
So...should she face an automatic life sentence as a 16 year-old?

(I'm the Brian Waters of this thread, pushing to the next level to free it for that second-level burst.)

hypersensitiveZO6
10-22-2006, 09:05 AM
So...should she face an automatic life sentence as a 16 year-old?

(I'm the Brian Waters of this thread, pushing to the next level to free it for that second-level burst.)

We can't let her get a fire going early. Life sentence is the answer.

(I'm the Herm Edwards)

milkman
10-22-2006, 09:08 AM
We have tickets to sell for her trial.

(I am the Carl Peterson of this thread)

Thig Lyfe
10-22-2006, 09:30 AM
I would have let the lesbian drive right past me.

(I'm the Jordan Black of this thread)

burt
10-22-2006, 09:31 AM
Right on Dane, i really appreciate your post, i had a bit of a nasty edge last night, so if i came off like a dick my sincere apology is in order. Good luck to you out there. Just try to minimize your time on the "Bloody 405" :) .

First of all....ewww.

Second, you sure talk about "being a dick" quite often....so you have dick issues??

burt
10-22-2006, 09:33 AM
#14 Her phone didn't have raised numbers and letters so she could not "text" by feel, which meant she had to look at the phone, not the road.

Damn cell phone manufacturers! :cuss:

So if her cell had raised numbers, she would be blind.....and then she wouldn't have been looking at her phone, but "watching" where she was driving???.........

scott free
10-22-2006, 09:48 AM
First of all....ewww.

Second, you sure talk about "being a dick" quite often....so you have dick issues??
Only when i'm being quoted by one :thumb:

burt
10-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Only when i'm being quoted by one :thumb:

Dang.....I only asked a simple question.....and get called a name....with an avatar like yours, I wouldn't expect such aggression......

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 05:12 PM
So if you're a 16 year-old with lesbian tendencies going in for a life sentence, what happens to you? Do you basically get worked over so much that you end up a basket case, or do you use your early age as a head start and then become a wicked, sadistic lesbian cell block ruler by the time you're 30?

burt
10-22-2006, 05:34 PM
So if you're a 16 year-old with lesbian tendencies going in for a life sentence, what happens to you? Do you basically get worked over so much that you end up a basket case, or do you use your early age as a head start and then become a wicked, sadistic lesbian cell block ruler by the time you're 30?

and the 1000 thread sez, "FEED ME, RAINMAN".......

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 05:37 PM
and the 1000 thread sez, "FEED ME, RAINMAN".......

I refuse to let it die until it gets the discussion it deserves. This is the only story that deserves to outpost the Carolina Panther's cheerleader story.

burt
10-22-2006, 05:43 PM
I refuse to let it die until it gets the discussion it deserves. This is the only story that deserves to outpost the Carolina Panther's cheerleader story.

I'll wager that it doesn't catch "The Gatorade Thread"..........