PDA

View Full Version : Nose Question

Donger
10-20-2006, 02:41 PM
This may surprise you, but I keep my nose hair very well groomed. However, I noticed a distinct itch inside my left nostril a few months ago. It drove me insane. Anyway, about a month ago, it went away. Then, last week, I noticed what I thought was a hair growing on my nose, one the outside. A little freaked out, I reached for a pair of tweezers to remove the hair. As I pulled on it, I felt pain inside my nostril. "That's odd," I thought. So, I kept pulling. My to my surprise, this hair was very, VERY long.

Yes, this f*cking hair had somehow managed to grow THROUGH my nostril from inside my nose.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks.

Baby Lee
10-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Don't forget to text us while you kill yourself in traffic.
Because that sheet has to be a terminal condition.

rad
10-20-2006, 02:46 PM
No, but you might be able to sell that sumbitch on ebay.

DMAC
10-20-2006, 02:50 PM
uhhhhhhhhhh

Phobia
10-20-2006, 02:52 PM

Only if it closely resembled Calista Flockheart....

AustinChief
Could be Sebaceous Trichofolliculoma ..

Rooster

Only if it is in the shape of the Mother Mary.

Phobia
10-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Personally, I think you should count your blessings. You could have been tackled by that hair, you know?

bogie
10-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Quick, stick a ring in the hole before it heals.

Que Card QB
Are we talking an inch or what?
Did it grow from the tip, top, side or bottom?

chagrin
I have one gray colored nose hair, drives me nuts

I can also lick my eyebrows

Donger
10-20-2006, 02:58 PM
Are we talking an inch or what?
Did it grow from the tip, top, side or bottom?

You mean the total hair length or just the part that was sticking through my nose? The part sticking through was just a few millimeters. The entire hair was about two inches.

rad
10-20-2006, 03:00 PM
You mean the total hair length or just the part that was sticking through my nose? The part sticking through was just a few millimeters. The entire hair was about two inches.

LMAO Holy crap!!

(how much do you want for it?)

Phobia
10-20-2006, 03:01 PM
Bob Dole will be interested.

Donger
10-20-2006, 03:02 PM
LMAO Holy crap!!

(how much do you want for it?)

F*ck. I threw it away in disgust.

Donger
10-20-2006, 03:04 PM
OMG. It's genetic.

I just spoke with with father and mentioned this. He started laughing and said, "I get those every few months!"

rad
10-20-2006, 03:09 PM
OMG. It's genetic.

I just spoke with with father and mentioned this. He started laughing and said, "I get those every few months!"

Wow. He must be rich.....

TinyEvel
10-20-2006, 03:21 PM
dude! that is friggin' AWESOME!

I can't believe you didn't videotape the expulsion of said hair. That would have been an epic Youtube vid!

Archie F. Swin
10-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Could be Sebaceous Trichofolliculoma ..

Holy God no. Anything but that

JBucc
10-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Freaky. I bet next you'll have eyelashes coming out of your eyeball.

bushmaster
10-20-2006, 03:30 PM
maybe it's a pubic hair.

Fish
10-20-2006, 03:32 PM
My uncle claims to have had the same thing..... except he didn't pluck it out right away.... he left it for a week or so and would pull on it to where you could see his nostril close. Guess he had to show all his friends.....

And yes, most of my family ain't exactly at the top of Mt. Smart....

boogblaster
10-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Guess from what Ive read this is becoming a epidemic level 2..god knows if it goes too 4 or 5....

DaFace
10-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Umm.... :Lin:

Phobia
10-20-2006, 03:46 PM
This is what happens when you don't wash your legs.

A bowl of antifreeze should clear this right up.

Baby Lee
10-20-2006, 04:25 PM
This is what happens when you don't wash your legs.

A bowl of antifreeze should clear this right up.
Forget first or second level burst.

You, my friend, have lost so much as bloop.

That was a true wet fart of referential humor.

:p :p :p

ChiefsFire
10-20-2006, 04:30 PM
this thread woulda been much more entertaining had said hair been referred to as an asshair

scott free
10-20-2006, 04:40 PM
What is it about getting old??? I started losing the hair on my head at 31 only to see it crop up everywhere else, nose, ears, back patches LOL, God it sux.

Que Card QB
10-20-2006, 04:47 PM
You mean the total hair length or just the part that was sticking through my nose? The part sticking through was just a few millimeters. The entire hair was about two inches.Phew, glad it wasn't any longer. Considering the size of it (the nose) from your avatar, I'd say you're alright. (I kid)
I've got one that sticks out the tip of my nose every few months but it's never posed any kind of internal penetration threat to me, thank god.

Chief Chief
10-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Well..since ya had a nosehair poppin' out the skin of your nose, who's to say ya don't have one (or more) comin' outta the top of your head? ..or your chest? ..or your back?

Ya better do a thorough exam and yank hard a few times on every one of your body hairs to see if it's originating from your nose. I recommend ya use pliars.

Cntrygal
10-20-2006, 07:37 PM
:spock:

58-4ever
10-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey!!!! I found the answer to that question you asked me about the other day. I think that it's Chlamydia you've got instead of Syphilis. I know you told me that you were having problems with an infectious discharge, which is a common symptom of syphilis, but I think that the constant pain in your lower stomach and burning sensation when you pee are more characteristic of Chlamydia.

I know how you didn't want to talk to the Dr. about it so I didn't mind calling around to find out what is wrong with you. Just being a good friend and letting ya know.

P.S. I heard walgreens has that cream that you needed for that oral herpes too. And dont worry, it doesnt have any alcohol so it wont burn like the last 7 creams you tried. :-)

Get well soon!!

chiefs4me
10-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey!!!! I found the answer to that question you asked me about the other day. I think that it's Chlamydia you've got instead of Syphilis. I know you told me that you were having problems with an infectious discharge, which is a common symptom of syphilis, but I think that the constant pain in your lower stomach and burning sensation when you pee are more characteristic of Chlamydia.

I know how you didn't want to talk to the Dr. about it so I didn't mind calling around to find out what is wrong with you. Just being a good friend and letting ya know.

P.S. I heard walgreens has that cream that you needed for that oral herpes too. And dont worry, it doesnt have any alcohol so it wont burn like the last 7 creams you tried. :-)

Get well soon!!

:eek:

Donger
10-20-2006, 09:41 PM

Get well soon!!

chiefs4me sends its regards.

chiefs4me
10-20-2006, 09:48 PM
chiefs4me sends its regards.

jerk

Donger
10-20-2006, 09:55 PM
jerk

What?

chiefs4me
10-20-2006, 09:58 PM
:rolleyes:

Donger
10-20-2006, 10:02 PM
:rolleyes:

That's it? Honestly, you used to be more loquacious.

Perhaps you're losing your second level burst?

chiefs4me
10-20-2006, 10:09 PM
That's it? Honestly, you used to be more loquacious.

Perhaps you're losing your second level burst?

now you just bore me..

Donger
10-20-2006, 10:11 PM
now you just bore me..

Well now, that's a pity.

Was your grandfather's name Jim?