PDA

View Full Version : I would never snap and go postal, but...

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 05:08 PM
I have been waiting on this $1500 check for over a week now. I went to pick it up last Friday, but when I got there, they said they mailed it out on Thursday... cool, I thought... Until I realized they mailed it to my OLD address.

Having just moved to a new house and all of the expenses that go with new home ownership, and all the appliances we had to shell out for, funds are a bit tight.

So, each day... is the check here? No. Check here? No. Grrrr.

So, the maillady gets here at 4:51pm, YEAH! check is here... so I get in the car and go to Bank of America. I literally get out of my car, and walk to the front door right as the Bank of America Fat Bitch Gunt is locking the door. She smiles and says Sorry, we are closed. There are still 3 tellers in there and two customers.

Standing in disbelief, I look at watch 4:57. I decide to wait until one of the customers come out and I would go in... the fat gunt from hell, says, SIR WE ARE CLOSED. I then try to explain my situation, and she just laughs and says, sorry. Go to drive thru.

So, I go around to drive-thru and push the button, and FAT GUNT takes over for the hot blonde 'surely sympathetic' teller. I explain to the FAT GUNT, my scenario... been waiting for the check, yadda yadda...

"Uh, sir are you a bank customer?" No. but the check is from Bank of America, and if I deposit it in my bank, I wouldnt have access to funds until like Tuesday.

Im sorry sir, you have to come into the lobby to cash those type of checks.

Can I come in then? No. Then she laughs.

So, I pull right up to the window, honk my horn for like 10 secs and state that her attitude is the reason that she will die a lonely fat bitch. [I noticed no ring on the FAT GUNT's hand] **** you!

I know this story doesnt have the appeal of a Rainman delight, but I had to get that off my chest.

**** Bank of America!

Like I said, I would never snap and go postal, but... I can kinda understand their POV a bit now.

Bill Parcells
10-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Its a good thing you didn't snap and lose it with that fat monstrosity..
Then we wouldn't have this thread..

Why dont they just put a stop payment on that check and write you a new one??

That would piss me off too..

Smed1065
10-20-2006, 05:17 PM
If they have BOA inside grocery stores like here, they are open until 8 PM on Fridays....actually M-F.......

Did you get her phone munber? .............

Adept Havelock
10-20-2006, 05:26 PM
At the very least you should contact the branch VP concerning The Blob's complete lack of professionalism.

SLAG
10-20-2006, 05:40 PM
ive gotten people fired for less

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 05:46 PM
Plus factor in the Cardinals won last night... Im really pissed.

Knob
10-20-2006, 05:57 PM
So have you cashed it yet?

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 05:57 PM
I feel like someone stole my bike , forgot my backsplash and threw Chicken Noodle soup all over my cool blue shirt.

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 05:58 PM
So have you cashed it yet?

no, but Ill cash it first thing tomorrow. I hope to see that dirty bitches name tag.

Douche Baggins
10-20-2006, 06:01 PM
At least you got your check.

Douche Baggins
10-20-2006, 06:06 PM
I just solved your problem!

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8454/acelogoid9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://www.acecashexpress.com/

L.A. Chieffan
10-20-2006, 06:09 PM
dude, whats with the huge eye? freakin me out

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 06:13 PM
At least you got your check.

Yeah, I think the elation of getting my check, combined with the frustration of FAT GUNT locking the door in my face really allowed me to tap into my full frustration about the situation.

morphius
10-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Yeah, cause you would never whine like a bitch... ROFL

Phobia
10-20-2006, 06:21 PM
So, I pull right up to the window, honk my horn for like 10 secs and state that her attitude is the reason that she will die a lonely fat bitch. [I noticed no ring on the FAT GUNT's hand] **** you!

I know this story doesnt have the appeal of a Rainman delight, but I had to get that off my chest.

That's impressive right there.... if you're 5.

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah, cause you would never whine like a bitch... ROFL
ROFL ROFL

Make the man a mod, and he forgets all about his vaginaitis... Mr. Flag Football Excuse guy.

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 06:24 PM
That's impressive right there.... if you're 5.

Yeah, well. She was deliberately a GUNT 3 times. Thats where my professionalism goes out the window.

morphius
10-20-2006, 06:34 PM
ROFL ROFL

Make the man a mod, and he forgets all about his vaginaitis... Mr. Flag Football Excuse guy.
Hey, you want the nice bone spur rubbing up against the ligament in your knee I would be happy to loan it to ya. And were you not whining after the one time you went that you needed more people to take your place cause you needed a breather.

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Hey, you want the nice bone spur rubbing up against the ligament in your knee I would be happy to loan it to ya. And were you not whining after the one time you went that you needed more people to take your place cause you needed a breather.

heh. Did I take a breather? Uh, yeah. Did I whine about needing one? No. Most everyone does take a breather... Where you there? No.

You work at Bank of America, dont you?

L.A. Chieffan
10-20-2006, 07:03 PM
the chicks at my B of A are HOT.

They probably wouldve opened the door for me.

Phobia
10-20-2006, 07:12 PM
I think you should have driven around the front and knocked again. When she refused entrance, again, you should have laid down on their Welcome to BOA mat kicking and screaming.

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 07:22 PM
I think you should have driven around the front and knocked again. When she refused entrance, again, you should have laid down on their Welcome to BOA mat kicking and screaming.

Nah, I got more pleasure with my approach, thanks for the suggestion though.

redbrian
10-20-2006, 07:40 PM
You really need to move into the modern age, when I get a check I go to the ATM and deposit it into my account (I have the vast majority of my checks either electronically sent to me or direct deposit, negates the wait on the mail), I then have access to the fund utilizing my debit card.

I never go into the bank and deal with people itís to annoying. I do all of my banking on line or by the ATM accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Oh and I use BOA, they have a nice little program going on now, when I use my debit card they round all my purchases up to the nearest dollar match that amount and put it into my savings account, itís better than the coin jar on my desk.

JBucc
10-20-2006, 07:43 PM
Tie the check to a brick and throw it through the window

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2006, 09:13 PM
You really need to move into the modern age, when I get a check I go to the ATM and deposit it into my account (I have the vast majority of my checks either electronically sent to me or direct deposit, negates the wait on the mail), I then have access to the fund utilizing my debit card.

I never go into the bank and deal with people itís to annoying. I do all of my banking on line or by the ATM accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Oh and I use BOA, they have a nice little program going on now, when I use my debit card they round all my purchases up to the nearest dollar match that amount and put it into my savings account, itís better than the coin jar on my desk.

Yeah, my bank sucks in the fact that if its deposited after 2, you dont have access until after the next business day. so, today being friday, the next business day is Monday, so I would have access at Tuesday at 12:01am.

We just moved from OPKS to Lees Summit, so its time to find a better bank over here. It certainly wont be BOA, though.

ChiefFan31
10-20-2006, 09:59 PM
**** Bank of America!

I have been saying just that for years. I will refrain from detailing my experiences with them at this time, but I couldnt agree more with what you are saying.

HemiEd
10-20-2006, 10:08 PM
She should be fired, stupid bitch. Maybe it is BankofAmerica, I had a similar dumb experience.

Wife has a small little checking account of her own there. She was out of town, so I went ot make a deposit for her.
The stupid bitches would not let me, had to be a signer on the account.

I told the bitch, that if I ever got desperate enough to open an account at a bank she worked, PLEASE let anyone that wants to, deposit money in my account!

idiot

Logical
10-20-2006, 10:56 PM
I feel your pain, but most likely the hot blonde would have said the same thing. I have found that bank personnel are highly inflexible on the rules. Sorry hope you get it worked out quickly.

Stewie
10-21-2006, 06:51 AM
I always wondered what Mr. Burns' mom was like!Al Davis