PDA

View Full Version : Season is on the line in the Charger game

mississippichiefan
10-21-2006, 10:39 AM
I know it doesn't look like we have much hope but if we are to have any chance at all we must win this game . If not we will be 2-4 and 0-2 in the division . If we can win the next 2 and thats a big if then we may have Trent, Welburn and Turley back and have a chance . At least at 4-3 we will be in the wild card race and its makes the games more enjoyable thinking we have a chance . Lets hope the Arrowhead Chiefs show up the next 2 weeks and not the road Chiefs . Go Chiefs !!!!

CupidStunt
10-21-2006, 10:49 AM
We're done with a loss, flat out.

A win gives hope, and a win with a good performance certainly shouldn't give false hope because it proves our capability versus good teams.

The true test, however, will be on the road as always.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-21-2006, 10:55 AM
the Chiefs went 9-0 & how did that season turn out. Enjoy the ride, the off season is long enough

milkman
10-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Start thinking about who you want in nest year's draft.

Calcountry
10-21-2006, 04:29 PM
I know it doesn't look like we have much hope but if we are to have any chance at all we must win this game . If not we will be 2-4 and 0-2 in the division . If we can win the next 2 and thats a big if then we may have Trent, Welburn and Turley back and have a chance . At least at 4-3 we will be in the wild card race and its makes the games more enjoyable thinking we have a chance . Lets hope the Arrowhead Chiefs show up the next 2 weeks and not the road Chiefs . Go Chiefs !!!!Meaningful football is always preferred to the moral support kind.

SNR
10-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Oh, in my mind I already know we're not going to do shit this year, but I'm not a fan of this team just so I can watch the first 5 games hoping for playoffs and the rest of the time ignore them. I anxiously anticipate football in the offseason and since the Chiefs still have many games to play, I'm going to cheer them on regardless of their position to make a playoff run.

Waiting 7 months of the year just to be disappointed ain't happening!

4thAndShort
10-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Season is no where on the line. Although I know the chargers will blow them out.

thurman merman
10-21-2006, 05:03 PM
We're done with a loss, flat out.

FALSE. contrary to popular belief, the NFL season is actually 16 games, not six.