PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....

luv
10-22-2006, 01:04 AM
.....Dad (aka papasmurf) and JazzzLovr.

big nasty kcnut
10-22-2006, 01:26 AM
Happy bday to pappa smurf and happy bday and getting close to wedding day jazzz.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 02:39 AM
HAPPY BDAY!!!

StcChief
10-22-2006, 09:50 AM
Happy Bday :toast:

JBucc
10-22-2006, 10:09 AM
Happy Birthday Dad!

greg63
10-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Happy B-Day to you both! Have a great one! :toast:

hypersensitiveZO6
10-22-2006, 10:19 AM
Happy Birthday,

Hopefully, we get a win for you guys.

luv
10-22-2006, 05:06 PM
I know you were both at the game. What a present, huh?

JazzzLovr
10-22-2006, 06:28 PM
I know you were both at the game. What a present, huh?

You don't know the half of it. In the first quarter, KC Wolf came down and gave me an autographed picture and then Darkwolfe got down on one knee, pulled out a ring, and made it official.... all caught on the jumbotron.

Definitely a birthday I won't forget. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

luv
10-22-2006, 06:30 PM
You don't know the half of it. In the first quarter, KC Wolf came down and gave me an autographed picture and then Darkwolfe got down on one knee, pulled out a ring, and made it official.... all caught on the jumbotron.

Definitely a birthday I won't forget. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
I'd be balling my eyes out! How perfect is that? Congrats on making it official ANd having a great day!

luv
10-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Jazzz...

You should post a seperate thread about that. That is so exciting, and no one really pays much attention to birthday threads.

Lzen
10-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Happy birthday, Tammy. And congrats.

JazzzLovr
10-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Jazzz...

You should post a seperate thread about that. That is so exciting, and no one really pays much attention to birthday threads.

I probably will once chagrin sends us the picture he took of us after the game. I had actually guessed that he was going to do it today at the game (because it was my birthday and we know one of the camera guys who usually works in my corner of the field anyway). I just hadn't guessed HOW he was going to do it.

But I had made a small sign that I rolled up and put in my bag. It said "Best birthday EVER!!!" with a picture of my ring (I had picked it out back in May) in one corner, and I had left the other corner blank, hoping that I could put the final score in that corner.

When the game was over, I told David (Darkwolfe) that I needed to sit down for a second. So while people were filing out, I broke the news to David that he wasn't quite as sneaky as he thought he was, and showed him the sign. Then I took out a couple of markers and finished it by putting the final score in the corner.

I didn't say a word to anyone but my best friend the entire time that I knew, because it was so great, I didn't want David to change his mind just so it could still be a surprise. (He admitted that he probably would have tried to come up with something else if he had known I suspected something.) Then when the ChiefsPlanet weekend got scheduled this weekend too, it was just perfect.

I'm glad that some of my CP friends got to see it, except for the ones who were too busy running their mouths, or were still passed out in Joe's game room. :p

Anyway, chagrin took a picture of us with me holding the sign and the KC Wolf picture, so I will post that eventually.

luv
10-22-2006, 07:48 PM
I probably will once chagrin sends us the picture he took of us after the game. I had actually guessed that he was going to do it today at the game (because it was my birthday and we know one of the camera guys who usually works in my corner of the field anyway). I just hadn't guessed HOW he was going to do it.

But I had made a small sign that I rolled up and put in my bag. It said "Best birthday EVER!!!" with a picture of my ring (I had picked it out back in May) in one corner, and I had left the other corner blank, hoping that I could put the final score in that corner.

When the game was over, I told David (Darkwolfe) that I needed to sit down for a second. So while people were filing out, I broke the news to David that he wasn't quite as sneaky as he thought he was, and showed him the sign. Then I took out a couple of markers and finished it by putting the final score in the corner.

I didn't say a word to anyone but my best friend the entire time that I knew, because it was so great, I didn't want David to change his mind just so it could still be a surprise. (He admitted that he probably would have tried to come up with something else if he had known I suspected something.) Then when the ChiefsPlanet weekend got scheduled this weekend too, it was just perfect.

I'm glad that some of my CP friends got to see it, except for the ones who were too busy running their mouths, or were still passed out in Joe's game room. :p

Anyway, chagrin took a picture of us with me holding the sign and the KC Wolf picture, so I will post that eventually.
I asked dad about it, since he sits a few rows behind you guys. He said he saw KC Wolf walk down the steps past him, but he didn't see anything after that. He doesn't remember what he was doing after that. He thought maybe the players were on that end of the field, so he wasn't looking at the jumbotron.

Darkwolfe
10-22-2006, 09:29 PM
You should have heard the congrats comments I got from the crowd nearby after it.

Later on, one guy said "Well, I guess you won't be coming to any more games." I quipped back at him, "No worries, SHE'S the one with the Season Ticket!" I thought the guy's eyes were gonna fall out of his head! :)

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Papasmurf and Jazzzlovr are twins?

:)

Happy Birthday you two!!!

go bowe
10-22-2006, 09:39 PM
good work darkwolfe...

see? when i said congratulations to you two at joe's, i knew what i was talking about... :D :D :D

go bowe
10-22-2006, 09:43 PM
and happy birthday kids...

hope it was a good one... PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Bowser
10-22-2006, 09:46 PM
I feel like a stooge. I missed all of the action on the jumbotron.

Happy B-Day and congrats all at once, Jazzz! You as well, Darkwolfe!

Coach
10-22-2006, 10:34 PM
Heh. Happy B-Day and congrats Jazz.