PDA

View Full Version : YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME..

CASHMAN
10-22-2006, 02:37 PM
Herm says this alot, so today we have a 7 point lead is he???
Or is he thanking that hey we are up lets run the clock out and go home with a 7 point W.

CASHMAN.

chiefsfan1963
10-22-2006, 02:56 PM
I see you are missing DV/AS too! 2 more seasons and CP is gone. Then we can finally begin again.

CASHMAN
10-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Not missing them just there play calling, herm now is playing for OT.

CASHMAN.

ChiefaRoo
10-22-2006, 03:41 PM
WTF are you talking about? Herm didn't play for OT. He played to win and they did. Time for a Mea Culpa cash.

CASHMAN
10-22-2006, 03:44 PM
WTF are you talking about? Herm didn't play for OT. He played to win and they did. Time for a Mea Culpa cash.

Did you watch the same game alot of us did????? He did play calls as if AS was there and in the second half with the lead whole diffrent game.
I just dont like the way he calls games that is all i am saying, You must like Herm :p .

CASHMMAN.

ChiefaRoo
10-22-2006, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I like Herm.

I don't like Black or Sampson and half the time Kawiffa misses huge QB sacks. Oh, and I don't like how Gunt keeps playing our DB's off the LOS instead of pressing.

It was a good game. Our Defense still needs some strength at DT but that'll have to wait until next year.

Rausch
10-22-2006, 03:47 PM
I just dont like the way he calls games that is all i am saying, You must like Herm :p .

CASHMMAN.

Is he not supposed to?

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Herm says this alot, so today we have a 7 point lead is he???
Or is he thanking that hey we are up lets run the clock out and go home with a 7 point W.

CASHMAN.

One minute left in the half, ball near mid-field, 3 timeouts left. We run out the clock. He plays to not lose. I hate Herm Edwards.

ChiefaRoo
10-22-2006, 04:04 PM
One minute left in the half, ball near mid-field, 3 timeouts left. We run out the clock. He plays to not lose. I hate Herm Edwards.

WRONG. If KC has a turnover it would of ruined all the good things they did in the first half. It was the right thing to do going into halftime.

A few years ago when Mini-soda had a QB named Cunningham and a receiver named Moss they tried that crap at the end of the first half against Atlanta. It turned into a touchdown for the other team and Minnesota ended up losing that game and Atlanta went to the SB. Herm played it right.

Reerun_KC
10-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Herm this and Herm that.....

I wish he would just leave KC and take Carl with him...

I miss the feeling of knowing we actually might have a chance of winning something. With Herm, we are a Marty clone.. Good/Great regular season, Chokers in the playoffs....

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 04:36 PM
WRONG. If KC has a turnover it would of ruined all the good things they did in the first half.

Sure, but a turnover can always ruin things. What I am saying is that you can't play that way. Marty plays that way, and look at all the Superbowls he has won.

Baby Lee
10-22-2006, 04:41 PM
I miss the feeling of knowing we actually might have a chance of winning something. With Herm, we are a Marty clone.. Good/Great regular season, Chokers in the playoffs....
My God, the mind boggles!!!

Is that feeling you miss, the one of knowing that there was a chance of possibly certainly maybe definitely doing something that might absolutely be kinda cool, is that from from 1970, or 1993?

Otherwise, you're conjuring it from wholecloth fantasy.