PDA

View Full Version : Huard and Tynes rock my world

Douche Baggins
10-22-2006, 02:48 PM
BOOYAH!!! BOW DOWN TO AIR HUARD AND THE FLYING SCOTSMAN!

milkman
10-22-2006, 02:49 PM
**** you, GoFeisty.

luv
10-22-2006, 02:50 PM
That last FG made up for the one he missed earlier in the game.

Douche Baggins
**** you, GoFeisty.

LMAO

So much for Huard not being able to throw downfield.

Short Leash Hootie
yeah milkman, eat a big dick.

Huard showed today he can make throws downfield.

He looked awesome today. AWESOME.

Batted balls? Of course.

Costly turnover? Sure.

Does he still get a game ball IMO?! Absolutely.

ABSO****IN'LUTLEY!

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 02:51 PM
That last FG made up for the one he missed earlier in the game.
ya think?!

Ultra Peanut
10-22-2006, 02:51 PM
The Huard Stewards and Tynes Shrines are here!

Wile_E_Coyote
10-22-2006, 02:52 PM
LJ & Gonzo were not chopped liver

luv
ya think?!
Well, if he would have made some earlier kicks, we wouldn't have had the nailbiter.

Short Leash Hootie
Huard threw a perfect pass before Tynes missed that 42 yarder in the first quarter to Parker...Could've been caught (it would've been tough)...

But man, that might've been his best pass of the game. Had some zip on it that I didn't know he had.

milkman
yeah milkman, eat a big dick.

Huard showed today he can make throws downfield.

He looked awesome today. AWESOME.

Batted balls? Of course.

Costly turnover? Sure.

Does he still get a game ball IMO?! Absolutely.

ABSO****IN'LUTLEY!

Uhhhh......How many throws did he make beyond 20 yards downfield?

I don't remember seeing any?

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 02:53 PM

are you ****ing kidding?!

Tell me right now that you're kidding.

Please.

For your sake.

penchief
10-22-2006, 02:54 PM
LJ & Gonzo were not chopped liver

Took the words right out of my mouth. Those four guys carried the team. Also, Colquit, Allen, Hali, and DJ contributed big time.

milkman
10-22-2006, 02:55 PM
LMAO

So much for Huard not being able to throw downfield.

He didn't throw the ball more than 15-20 yards downfield.

He played an outstanding game, but he still didn't do anymore than I've ever said he was capable of doing.

And I am pleased with his performance.

I am just sick of the Huard Nutsack ride you do.

luv
10-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Huard threw a perfect pass before Tynes missed that 42 yarder in the first quarter to Parker...Could've been caught (it would've been tough)...

But man, that might've been his best pass of the game. Had some zip on it that I didn't know he had.
But what good are passes, zippy or not, if they're difficult to catch?

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Colquitt's last punt sucked balls.

Allen/Hali were fantastic. Secondary was shitty IMO.

Wesley, say what you want about the guy, but he forces a lot of turnovers every year, really can't be an accident.

LJ was awesome.

Tony G played better today than I think I've ever seen him play...and that's saying something.

But honestly, game ball is all Huard's.

(He threw a 21 yard TD pass to Kennison, is that not downfield milkman!?)

milkman
are you ****ing kidding?!

Tell me right now that you're kidding.

Please.

For your sake.

No, I'm not.

His longest completon, without Rac, was the 21 yard TD pass.

Douche Baggins
Now it's beyond 20 yards? A week ago it was "beyond 10 yards."

I'm not sure what you expect from Huard. He's making the same throws Green has been making for years.

San Diego was packing the box big time early in the game. Huard made them pay and running lanes opened up.

The guy played that last drive perfectly.

RedThat
10-22-2006, 02:57 PM

Nah man. Huard went down the field. You dont Remember Gonzo today?

He caught 2 or 3 passes well over 20 yards.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 02:58 PM
But what good are passes, zippy or not, if they're difficult to catch?
It was a great pass. He put the ball where only his receiver could make the play...a good receiver makes that play. No quarterback in the NFL could've thrown a better pass in that situation.

Huard played as good today (minus the batted balls) as Trent Green has every played and I mean that.

Also, when (if ever) has a QB ever managed to complete two passes to himself in one season? That shit's crazy.

Ultra Peanut
10-22-2006, 02:58 PM
I can't believe I'm seeing Hootie defend Huard.

He's a hell of a lot better than I ever thought he was, and I'm actually comfortable with him in there at QB. I'm breaking up laughing right now just typing this, because I would never have believed that before this season started, but I honestly am becoming a Huard fan.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Huard was awesome in the pocket today; he showed incredible poise.

He made one crucial mistake, but...STILL

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:00 PM
You guys are easy to predict....

Tynes redeemed himself after missing the PAT and the Field Goal....

And before you two enshrine Huard, try and be sensible about the Huard-love....if you are truly honest with yourself, you need to realistically say that Huard redeemed himself too....it was his fumble that allowed SD the short yardage situation that tied the game. He also made a couple of other critical gaffes that helped SD get back into the game....i.e. the Intentional Ground penalty, etc...

But the fact is that Gonzo and LJ saved the teams a$$.....the ONLY game balls should go to them.

mmaddog

NUMBER7
You have to hand it to the "O" line today. Only 4 tackles for possibly one of the D-lineman in football.

San Diego Tackles
TOT SACKS

Donnie Edwards 10
Shawne Merriman 8
Derreck Robinson 5
Jamal Williams 4

Ultra Peanut
Huard was awesome in the pocket today; he showed incredible poise.Watching him step up under pressure and deliver the ball on a rope was a thing of beauty.

Short Leash Hootie
I can't believe that bullshit at the end of the first half...the way Huard was playing there is no way we should've played that conservative bullshit.

Douche Baggins
10-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Watching him step up under pressure and deliver the ball on a rope was a thing of beauty.

That was a great play. I thought he was dead.

So clutch!

luv
10-22-2006, 03:02 PM
It was a great pass. He put the ball where only his receiver could make the play...a good receiver makes that play. No quarterback in the NFL could've thrown a better pass in that situation.

Huard played as good today (minus the batted balls) as Trent Green has every played and I mean that.

Also, when (if ever) has a QB ever managed to complete two passes to himself in one season? That shit's crazy.
I didn't think the point of throwing the ball was to be able to catch your own pass. To me that's not good. Especially since I remember him catching one and fumbling it causing a turnover.

He's been doing a lot better than I ever would have given him credit for, though. I'm just playing devil's advocate with you.

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:03 PM
Colquitt's last punt sucked balls.

Allen/Hali were fantastic. Secondary was shitty IMO.

Wesley, say what you want about the guy, but he forces a lot of turnovers every year, really can't be an accident.

LJ was awesome.

Tony G played better today than I think I've ever seen him play...and that's saying something.

But honestly, game ball is all Huard's.

(He threw a 21 yard TD pass to Kennison, is that not downfield milkman!?)

I swear you must either be Huard's family member or you're too insecure to admit he isn't as great as you pimp him to be.

mmaddog

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:03 PM
hahahahahaha

I can't BELIEVE mmaddogg and milkman.

What the **** are you two watching?!

LMAO.

I'll say it again...

Huard's performance today was as good as any Trent Green performance I've ever seen in my LIFE.

Now, am I totally stoked for Green to return as starting QB of this team?! Hell yes.

But today, Huard showed how good he really is...and some teams should be lining up for him come this offseason. Hopefully we can resign the guy.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:04 PM
I didn't think the point of throwing the ball was to be able to catch your own pass. To me that's not good. Especially since I remember him catching one and fumbling it causing a turnover.

He's been doing a lot better than I ever would have given him credit for, though. I'm just playing devil's advocate with you.
what the **** are you talking about?

I'm talking about the incomplete pass to Parker in the first quarter.

I threw in the completion to himself as a side note.

Run along.

NUMBER7
10-22-2006, 03:04 PM
I can't believe that bullshit at the end of the first half...the way Huard was playing there is no way we should've played that conservative bullshit.
Typical conservative Herm. IMHO if he pulls that BS on the road we lose. Why even hand off the ball...just go to a knee...not worth risking a player injury.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:05 PM
I swear you must either be Huard's family member or you're too insecure to admit he isn't as great as you pimp him to be.

mmaddog
you are a ****ing joke of a football/Chiefs fan.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

the Talking Can
10-22-2006, 03:05 PM

i hope you're kidding.

Do ruin Huards moment with this nonsense.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:06 PM
Typical conservative Herm. IMHO if he pulls that BS on the road we lose. Why even hand off the ball...just go to a knee...not worth risking a player injury.
Exactly.

By the numbers, we've turned the ball over more with LJ fumbles than Huard INT's...

If you're worried about making a mistake, then why are we even running?!

That was PRETTY bad right there, and I'm glad it didn't end up costing us a big W.

Ultra Peanut
10-22-2006, 03:06 PM
I didn't think the point of throwing the ball was to be able to catch your own pass. To me that's not good. Especially since I remember him catching one and fumbling it causing a turnover.That was five weeks ago.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:07 PM
i hope you're kidding.

Do ruin Huards moment with this nonsense.
Not kidding at all.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:07 PM
That is an impressive stat though:

Huard has completed two passes to himself this year. That's awesome.

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 03:09 PM
That is an impressive stat though:

Huard has completed two passes to himself this year. That's awesome.

He leads the league in passes batted down at the LOS.

Mosbonian
you are a ****ing joke of a football/Chiefs fan.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Thank you....that insult coming from you is a badge of honor. Time after time you have shown that you have absolutely no clue as to what is good intelligent football.

Everytime you post it just further solidifies your ineptitude....you need to heed the following quote:

"Tis better to remain quiet and have people wonder about your intelligence and sanity, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

mmaddog

Douche Baggins
30 points.

30 freakin' points.

NONE OF YOU gave a Huard-led offense a chance at putting up 30 when Green down.

the Talking Can
10-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Not kidding at all.

then you're a dumbass

anyways, in spite of that, Huard was great...

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:10 PM
He leads the league in passes batted down at the LOS.
Without a doubt. His one major flaw.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:11 PM
Thank you....that insult coming from you is a badge of honor. Time after time you have shown that you have absolutely no clue as to what is good intelligent football.

Everytime you post it just further solidifies your ineptitude....you need to heed the following quote:

"Tis better to remain quiet and have people wonder about your intelligence and sanity, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

mmaddog
Coming from the guy who, the first thing after a terrible loss, comes to chiefsplanet and tells us how he was so right about Huard (even though Huard really wasn't THE problem last week)...

Then, ONCE AGAIN, Huard leads us to a victory, and all you can say is he bailed himself out?!

Right.

You're a joke. It's really that simple.

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:12 PM
hahahahahaha

I can't BELIEVE mmaddogg and milkman.

What the **** are you two watching?!

LMAO..

The game that you are missing evidently.....you'll make a great businessman someday..(NOT!)

I'll say it again...

Huard's performance today was as good as any Trent Green performance I've ever seen in my LIFE.

Now, am I totally stoked for Green to return as starting QB of this team?! Hell yes.

But today, Huard showed how good he really is...and some teams should be lining up for him come this offseason. Hopefully we can resign the guy.

Now I know you've gone insane....

mmaddog

Douche Baggins
It's simple, really.

The Huard Haters are so embarrassed that they were wrong about him, the refuse to admit it.

Short Leash Hootie
then you're a dumbass

anyways, in spite of that, Huard was great...
Whatever.

Green has played his fair share of these games in KC. Green is awesome. Green is my favorite Chief of all time.

BUT

Huard played as well today as I have ever seen Green play in KC. Is Huard better?! Once again, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

luv
10-22-2006, 03:14 PM
what the **** are you talking about?

I'm talking about the incomplete pass to Parker in the first quarter.

I threw in the completion to himself as a side note.

Run along.
Did you just tell me to run along? I'd tell you to **** yourself, but you don't have the proper equipment.

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Coming from the guy who, the first thing after a terrible loss, comes to chiefsplanet and tells us how he was so right about Huard (even though Huard really wasn't THE problem last week)...

Then, ONCE AGAIN, Huard leads us to a victory, and all you can say is he bailed himself out?!

Right.

You're a joke. It's really that simple.

Keep them coming....you just continue to show that you are talking aout your a$$....

Talking Can is right, you are a dumbass....

mmaddog

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:15 PM
LMAO!!!!

I remember Trent taking an AWFUL lot of sacks last year...

Does he throw the ball downfield more than Huard? Absolutely.

Is he better than Huard?
Absolutely.

One thing Huard does do better than Green is get rid of the ball. Huard hasn't turned the ball over very much and manages a football game as good as any QB in the NFL.

Is he a playmaker? No, not really.

However, today, he's the #1 reason we won the game. Could we have won the game with Green? Yes. We probably would've been favored, but we didn't have Green, and Huard stepped up and played a FANTASTIC game.

To say otherwise is ludicrous.

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:15 PM
It's simple, really.

The Huard Haters are so embarrassed that they were wrong about him, the refuse to admit it.

C'mon GoChiefs.....I'll test your capablilities of being objective.

Tell me what you saw in Huard today that you didn't like....if you come back with nothing then you have no hope for journalistic integrity.

mmaddog

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:17 PM
I can't believe this guy! Hahahahaha.

Huard was facing this almighty FRONT 7 of the San Diego Chargers and it didn't even faze the guy...

His pocket presense and poise back there was awesome.

You guys should've just stayed out of this thread.

Rausch
10-22-2006, 03:17 PM
It's simple, really.

Yeah, that's it.

Let's not inflate a 3-3 record to the point we elevate Huard above Green.

After 6 ****ing games no less...

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:18 PM
What I didn't like from Huard today: Balls batted down at the line of scrimmage.

That's it. Simple. One of these times, it's going to cost us. It hasn't yet, so right now, it isn't a problem.

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:18 PM
However, today, he's the #1 reason we won the game.

This is Exhibit #1 of your football stupidity....fact is Gonzo and LJ pulled this one out with their catches and YAC.

If Huard protects the ball and doesn't fumble on our side of the field late in the game we punt the ball and pin them back in their part of the field.

mmaddog

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:19 PM
Yeah, that's it.

Let's not inflate a 3-3 record to the point we elevate Huard above Green.

After 6 ****ing games no less...

What would our record be if Green didn't get hurt?!

4-2 at best.

When Huard went down...if you told me, after today, we'd be 3-3 with Green getting ready to return in another 2-3 weeks, I'd be totally ****ing content.

Rausch
10-22-2006, 03:19 PM
What I didn't like from Huard today: Balls batted down at the line of scrimmage.

That's it. Simple. One of these times, it's going to cost us. It hasn't yet, so right now, it isn't a problem.

And not getting rid of the football. He took 2 unnecessary sacks, one leading to a SD TD after a fumble. He needs to realize he's got to get rid of the football when and feel the rush coming. Hopefully that comes with more PT...

Mr. Laz
10-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Huard and Tynes cock my world!
nick and phil are gonna be jealous, homoboy. :hump:

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:22 PM
my game balls would go to LJ/Gonzo/Huard/Allen-Hali

We expect big games from LJ and Gonzo...

Huard ****ing put a lot of those balls right on Gonzo's 88.

You're so embarassed about this whole Huard thing, aren't you?!

Huard could go 30-30 for 1,000 yards and you'd still find something wrong with his performance.

"Well on that 8th completion Kennison had to dive for the ball...yeah."

Rausch
10-22-2006, 03:22 PM
What would our record be if Green didn't get hurt?!

4-2 at best.

When Huard went down...if you told me, after today, we'd be 3-3 with Green getting ready to return in another 2-3 weeks, I'd be totally ****ing content.

I didn't see us winning more than 1 game with Huard. No way.

Hey, I'm ecstatic. With Huard playing the way he is there's absolutely no reason to rush Green back. Make sure he's 100% and free of all symptoms so we can make a real run the last 6 or 7 weeks.

But he's not better than Green.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 03:24 PM
And not getting rid of the football. He took 2 unnecessary sacks, one leading to a SD TD after a fumble. He needs to realize he's got to get rid of the football when and feel the rush coming. Hopefully that comes with more PT...
Are you KIDDING me?!!?! Seriously?

Do me a favor.

GO LOOK UP HOW MANY SACKS TRENT GREEN TOOK LAST YEAR.

Now, look at Huard's same stat line there.

Yep.

Minus week 1, Huard has done nothing BUT get rid of the ball. He showed great pocket awareness today.

The one with the fumble, yeah, that sucked...but it happens to every QB on every level. The second one the entire friggin' pocket collapsed.

Huard has taken TWO total sacks the last two weeks against Blitzburgh and San Diego.

I think he has other things he could be addressing.

milkman
10-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Now it's beyond 20 yards? A week ago it was "beyond 10 yards."

I'm not sure what you expect from Huard. He's making the same throws Green has been making for years.

San Diego was packing the box big time early in the game. Huard made them pay and running lanes opened up.

The guy played that last drive perfectly.

I've always said that he can not throw downfields beyond 10-15 yards consistently.

I stand by that.

He hit a couple of passes in the 20 yard range today, but that's it.

He didn't go "downfield".

Rausch
10-22-2006, 03:25 PM

Huard could go 30-30 for 1,000 yards and you'd still find something wrong with his performance.

Why would I be? I'm not the type of cluless screw who cares more about being right about a player than winning games. I'm not slamming Huard I'm saying people need to be realistic about the situation.

Huard has been exactly what you need in a B/U so far this year: he's given us a chance to win games and lead the team to a .500 record while the starter was down. That's pretty much all you can ask from a back up, anything else is a cherry on top...

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:28 PM
my game balls would go to LJ/Gonzo/Huard/Allen-Hali

We expect big games from LJ and Gonzo...

Huard ****ing put a lot of those balls right on Gonzo's 88.

You were doing OK until you put Huard in there...

And no, I am not embarassed about the Huard thing....I'm happy we have won what we have thus far...but quite frankly I'm not so blind that i can't see someone's inadequacies....

Helll, I've been all over LJ....yelled at Solari and Herm....screamed at Jordan Black, Kendrell Bell, and Sammie Parker.....

You need to be able to look beyond your homerism when it comes to Huard.

mmaddog

milkman
10-22-2006, 03:33 PM
You were doing OK until you put Huard in there...

And no, I am not embarassed about the Huard thing....I'm happy we have won what we have thus far...but quite frankly I'm not so blind that i can't see someone's inadequacies....

Helll, I've been all over LJ....yelled at Solari and Herm....screamed at Jordan Black, Kendrell Bell, and Sammie Parker.....

You need to be able to look beyond your homerism when it comes to Huard.

mmaddog

And what both he and GoFeisty need to realize is that we aren't here critisizing Huard's performance.

We are only critisizing the exaggeration of his performance by those two.

Rausch
10-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Are you KIDDING me?!!?! Seriously?

Do me a favor.

GO LOOK UP HOW MANY SACKS TRENT GREEN TOOK LAST YEAR.

Now, look at Huard's same stat line there.

Yep.

Hey, dumb$3it, I never said Green DIDN'T take too many sacks. In fact, I've bitched about it for YEARS. That doesn't excuse bad plays, that doesn't mean he doesn't need to improve that area of his game, and just because he's played so far above anyone's expectations that doesn't mean he's Jesus Christ in a jock strap.

Minus week 1, Huard has done nothing BUT get rid of the ball. He showed great pocket awareness today.

The one with the fumble, yeah, that sucked...but it happens to every QB on every level. The second one the entire friggin' pocket collapsed.

Huard has taken TWO total sacks the last two weeks against Blitzburgh and San Diego.

I think he has other things he could be addressing.

Really?

He's done something wrong? He's not perfect and flawless in every way?

Wow.

And here I thought it was even more important for Huard to get rid of the ball quickly for TWO reasons: 1) Huard is not playing behind the same line Green's had for the last 4 years. The tackles suck more often than not and he no longer has a probowl FB to protect him on 3rd and long. Green did, Huard doesn't.

2) Huard is still a back up and teams will still blitz him more often than they would Green. So there are more rushers coming at you, on more plays, with a worse offensive line than Green has had. Huard is not going to have the time Green has had in the past.

Douche Baggins
10-22-2006, 03:35 PM
He didn't go "downfield".

He went downfield as much as Green does. With similar accuracy.

Rausch
10-22-2006, 03:37 PM
And I'm not buying this deep ball $#it. Huard definitely had a zip on his passes today that was lacking from Trent in week 1.

Green was always more of a Montana-type who's game was more about being accurate than having a Favre-cannon-arm, and right now Huard has done a better job zinging passes into tight coverage. It makes my ass pucker up when he does it but he's been getting it done...

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:38 PM
And what both he and GoFeisty need to realize is that we aren't here critisizing Huard's performance.

Absolutely.... :thumb: :toast:

mmaddog

Mr. Laz
10-22-2006, 03:40 PM

he's always been an attention whore ..... why do you think he will change now?

milkman
10-22-2006, 03:41 PM
He went downfield as much as Green does. With similar accuracy.

You really are a dumbass.

I've never understood why YPA is a stat that is given so much credence.

YPC, while skewed to some extent by RAC, gives a better idea about the kind of passes thrown.

Look it up.

Green's YPC last year was around 12 yards.

Huard's is around 8 yards.

That stat provides some evidence of your dumbassery.

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 03:42 PM
And I'm not buying this deep ball $#it. Huard definitely had a zip on his passes today that was lacking from Trent in week 1.

Green was always more of a Montana-type who's game was more about being accurate than having a Favre-cannon-arm, and right now Huard has done a better job zinging passes into tight coverage. It makes my ass pucker up when he does it but he's been getting it done...

He's also a better receiver.

Douche Baggins
10-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Green's YPC last year was around 12 yards.

Huard's is around 8 yards.

Huards YPC is 11.1 right now.

Huge difference. Especially without Roaf or Welbourn.

:rolleyes:

I'm guessing when the splits come out this week, we'll see that Huard and Green throw to the same areas on the field the same amount of times, on the average.

milkman
10-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Huards YPC is 11.1 right now.

Huge difference. Especially without Roaf or Welbourn.

:rolleyes:

I'm guessing when the splits come out this week, we'll see that Huard and Green throw to the same areas on the field the same amount of times, on the average.

Yeah, you're right.

Huard's, going into today's game was, 10.4.
Green's last season was 12.6.

Just for reference, Peyton Manning, this season is at 12.0, and last season was 12.2.

I suppose you're going to tell me now that ManniGina doesn't go downfield anymore than Huard.

Douche Baggins
10-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Who cares? A few weeks ago you said Huard was nothing more than a game manager.

MILKMAN NEEDS A REFILL

milkman
10-22-2006, 04:06 PM
Who cares? A few weeks ago you said Huard was nothing more than a game manager.

MILKMAN NEEDS A REFILL

That hasn't changed.

He's a game manager, who has, for the most part, played outstanding within the scope of his limitations.

He was outstanding in the game winning drive, making good decisions.

But he isn't a QB at the level of Trent Green.

I am not here critisizing Huard.

I am critisizing you for riding his nutsack like he's the second coming.

burt
10-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Huard and Tynes rock my world

Mamasboy, I don't care who sexually satisfies you, if it makes the Chiefs play this well.

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 04:28 PM
GoChiefs....

I'm still waiting for you to show your objectivity....(see my earlier post)

mmaddog

burt
10-22-2006, 04:31 PM
GoChiefs....

I'm still waiting for you to show your objectivity....(see my earlier post)

mmaddog

Give him a break, he is busy, taking one for the team, from Huard and Tynes....can't type with his ass in the air.....

burt
10-22-2006, 05:37 PM
The porn vidio will hit the web by Monday.....

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 06:37 PM
lmao

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Passer Rating: 106.3
Completion Percentage: 65.4%
Total Yardage: 1,163
Touchdowns: 7
Interceptions: 1

Apparently the #1 QB in the NFL isn't good enough for mmaddogg and milkman.

Douche Baggins
10-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Apparently the #1 QB in the NFL isn't good enough for mmaddogg and milkman.

He needs to complete five passes over 30 yards a game. The passes must TRAVEL 30 yards. NO YAC!!! Then and only then will he win their hearts.

milkman
10-22-2006, 07:22 PM
He needs to complete five passes over 30 yards a game. The passes must TRAVEL 30 yards. NO YAC!!! Then and only then will he win their hearts.

You just can't seem to get past your mancrush on Huard to understand what I, and mmaddog, have been saying.

We are not disputing that Huard has played remarkably well, overall.

We are just critisizing you for drawing a comparison to Green's ability.

He's played well, but Green doesn't have his limitations.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 07:22 PM
he also needs to cut down on all of the sacks he's taking. It's killing the Chiefs. I mean, he's taken a grand total of two sacks the last two weeks against two of the best blitzing defenses in the NFL. That's just totallly unacceptable.

Smed1065
10-22-2006, 07:52 PM

mmaddog

He is also not the tryant most made him to be with a 5-1 pro record after Marino......Before the season started.

I love people that say he sucks and will forever suck......WTF?

Are you, nevermind, you are cavemean thats long gone....

Give credit to plays made and not minds weak.........oh well nevermind in your case.......

burt
10-22-2006, 08:24 PM
I ate my crow a long time ago....Huard is proving to be a very good back up QB. I do not appreciate the comparisons to Green, but to each their own. Huard is very competent. Today's game was won by a team effort. LJ and Gonz played like it was a playoff game. Huard filled in for Green very well. A team effort.

Tuckdaddy
10-22-2006, 09:00 PM
We are 3 and 3 and our team has been banged up badly of offense. Huard has been fantastic given the o-lines situation. We all have been shocked at his performances.

chiefsfan1963
10-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Huard has done a great job as any back up qb can do in this league. he has gone beyond the call of duty. we were all wrong about him, and there was a reason why he stayed as our back up. both Herm and DV made the right call keeping him on. DV certainly made the right call
letting go Anderson for Tynes. Good call. Thank you DV for drafting Colquitt. You have to give credit where credit is due. I know there were many players that were a bust when DV was our HC, but there were many that are still here that are major contributors thank to DV.

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 10:01 PM
He is also not the tryant most made him to be with a 5-1 pro record after Marino......Before the season started.

I love people that say he sucks and will forever suck......WTF?

Are you, nevermind, you are cavemean thats long gone....

Give credit to plays made and not minds weak.........oh well nevermind in your case.......

smed1065:

Let me help you out before you get in over your head.....come back when you:

1) learn to spell (it's tyrant, not tryant and caveman, not cavemean)

and

2) learn how to make some sense.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 10:03 PM

GoChiefs:

I'm still waiting for that objective view of his performance.....looks like I will be waiting as long as Luzap has been waiting for PackFan to tell him what an "H" Back is....

mmaddog

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 10:04 PM
You just can't seem to get past your mancrush on Huard to understand what I, and mmaddog, have been saying.

We are not disputing that Huard has played remarkably well, overall.

We are just critisizing you for drawing a comparison to Green's ability.

He's played well, but Green doesn't have his limitations.

Exactly!!!! :clap:

mmaddog