RINGLEADER
10-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Well, at least in passer rating...

Passer Rating: 106.3
Completion Percentage: 65.4%
Total Yardage: 1,163
Touchdowns: 7
Interceptions: 1

Damon Huard STILL is not receiving no where near the pub that he should. Dude played lights out against the supposed #1 defense in the NFL. GOOD JOB DAMON!

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 03:00 PM
At least hes not making the Chiefs have to rush Trent Green back. This is starting be be a little reminicent of 1997 with Gannon and Grbac.

Ultra Peanut
10-22-2006, 03:02 PM
This is beautiful.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-22-2006, 03:06 PM
Leave it to the RINGLEADER to come up with the stats....Ring, long time no chat. How are ya?

Rausch
10-22-2006, 03:07 PM
This is beautiful.

Where's Plunger again?... LMAO

RINGLEADER
10-22-2006, 03:11 PM
Leave it to the RINGLEADER to come up with the stats....Ring, long time no chat. How are ya?

Busy as sin.

Sold three films, prepping another, and writing the script for yet another -- all this month. Throw in three reality series (including one that just got picked up by E!) and I've barely had time to breath, let alone watch the Chiefs each week. But looking up stats is a form of therapy I suppose...

Oh yeah, can't forgot the experience of trying to launch a magazine with Gene Simmons.

I need a vacation...wanna go to a Chiefs game sometime?

KCChiefsFan88
10-22-2006, 03:22 PM
At least hes not making the Chiefs have to rush Trent Green back. This is starting be be a little reminicent of 1997 with Gannon and Grbac.

There is no QB controversy this time... when Trent is healthy he is the better QB and should start

keg in kc
10-22-2006, 03:28 PM
There is no QB controversy this time... when Trent is healthy he is the better QB and should startAfter the game Herm was asked about that and he said in no uncertain terms that Green is the starter when he's cleared.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 03:29 PM
He is no Brett Favre-but he is having a GREAT year.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 04:07 PM
So what if Trent comes back and throws a few INT's in a game and we lose???

Just playing devils advocate....LOL

I honestly think it will take 3 or 4 games before Green gets comfortable again.

Frankie
10-22-2006, 04:11 PM
I really think we should keep Trent on the sideline as long as DH is hot. Green can use a few extra weeks of healing.

ChiefaRoo
10-22-2006, 04:14 PM
We need roidborne and Turley back and playing well first

Rausch
10-22-2006, 04:15 PM
We need roidborne and Turley back and playing well first

Yup. It does no good to rush Green back just to have his brain scrambled again.

nychief
10-22-2006, 04:16 PM

This is still Trents team. Elvis never ever had the heart of his team

PunkinDrublic
10-22-2006, 04:20 PM
I was most impressed by that last drive. He made some clutch throws.

redbrian
10-22-2006, 04:20 PM
So what if Trent comes back and throws a few INT's in a game and we lose???

Just playing devils advocate....LOL

I honestly think it will take 3 or 4 games before Green gets comfortable again.

Yea Len Dawson sucked it up after he game back..........no he didn't he came back and won the SB.

Haurd has done ok but I will take Green any day of the week over Haurd.

I really don't think you will be seeing all this bs run on first down, run on 2nd down, run on third, only open the play book to bag 2.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 04:23 PM
How many more years are on Huard's contract? I'm thinking someone may want to give him a look as a starter and am wondering about trade value.

Rausch
10-22-2006, 04:25 PM
How many more years are on Huard's contract? I'm thinking someone may want to give him a look as a starter and am wondering about trade value.

You can take that garbage and walk it to the curb. We've got a solid b/u again and I'm in no hurry to shuttle him off...

BWillie
10-22-2006, 04:25 PM
Huard did throw one horrible forced pass to Gonzalez that should of been picked off, but generally Huard just doesn't make mistakes. He doesn't push the envelope, and that is why I like the guy. Reminds me of Trent Green.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 04:30 PM
You can take that garbage and walk it to the curb. We've got a solid b/u again and I'm in no hurry to shuttle him off...

I know what you are saying, but the guy will most likely get attention from some of the teams with QB problems. We gave a first rounder for Green who hadn't seen much game time at all to that point. Huard is older than Green was, but given a team that needs a QB will probably be picking higher. A high second rounder might be worth considering.

Rausch
10-22-2006, 04:32 PM
I know what you are saying, but the guy will most likely get attention from some of the teams with QB problems. high second rounder might be worth considering.

Like us. Green is due to retire anytime now anyway. He's 35, and he just had his head scrambled.

If Green does decide to hang it up after this year or the next I wouldn't at all mind Huard starting until Croyle/QBOTF is ready to go...

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Like us. Green is due to retire anytime now anyway. He's 35, and he just had his head scrambled.

If Green does decide to hang it up after this year or the next I wouldn't at all mind Huard starting until Croyle/QBOTF is ready to go...

True that too.

Count Zarth
10-22-2006, 05:09 PM
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/3991/crowpp8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Damn you are busy. Things are cooking for me as well with the Parks gig. Just opened up one and have 3 more in the works. I'd love to go a game. I still have my AOL account...I'll shoot you an email.

Gene Simmons, huh? That's quality.

Busy as sin.

Sold three films, prepping another, and writing the script for yet another -- all this month. Throw in three reality series (including one that just got picked up by E!) and I've barely had time to breath, let alone watch the Chiefs each week. But looking up stats is a form of therapy I suppose...

Oh yeah, can't forgot the experience of trying to launch a magazine with Gene Simmons.

I need a vacation...wanna go to a Chiefs game sometime?

RINGLEADER
10-22-2006, 05:37 PM
Gene Simmons, huh? That's quality.

:p

64 Chief
10-22-2006, 05:37 PM
I am amazed how well Huard has played compared to his preseason performances. Back then he did not look like a NFL quarterback. He has earned high praise and showed that our coaches know what quarterback talent to keep. Few on this lounge, including myself, wanted him to make the team.

RINGLEADER
10-22-2006, 05:46 PM
I am amazed how well Huard has played compared to his preseason performances. Back then he did not look like a NFL quarterback. He has earned high praise and showed that our coaches know what quarterback talent to keep. Few on this lounge, including myself, wanted him to make the team.

What's surprising to me is that Damon isn't just winning games by "managing" them the way lesser QBs are often asked, but he's actually making some pretty serious throws. If he had more than one real WR - and not one with hands made of rubber - his play and his stats would be even more impressive.

Still think he's the most overlooked QB in the league. He ran into a buzz saw in Pittsburgh but other than that he's been money.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Here's my take on Huard. He's not a sexy QB and that's why people over look him. He's like the girl in HS that dresses in a polo shirt, wears jeans and tennis shoes. That girl looks boring on the outside but that type of girl is good in the sack and gets the job done.

The analogy is simple: Huard is efficent and gets the job done.

Actually...he's the perfect QB for MartyBall.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Check your AOL account.

:p

Count Zarth
10-22-2006, 05:58 PM
He's like the girl in HS that dresses in a polo shirt, wears jeans and tennis shoes. That girl looks boring on the outside but that type of girl is good in the sack and gets the job done.

What a coincidence. I have always liked those type of girls.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-22-2006, 06:11 PM
You like anything with a warm pulse.

Fruit Ninja
10-22-2006, 06:13 PM
I would still like to see him take more chances downfield, Our blocking has been pretty good lately. Seems like the 2nd half of games he starts taking chances, and he's done great everytime. Just keep it up.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 06:40 PM
don't tell mmaddogg or milkman.

milkman
10-22-2006, 06:46 PM

And how, pray tell, would you know what kind of girl you like?

Count Zarth
10-22-2006, 06:47 PM
And how, pray tell, would you know what kind of girl you like?

Let's be friends.

milkman
10-22-2006, 06:48 PM
don't tell mmaddogg or milkman.

I'm going to tell you (and GoFeisty) this again, HooHooMeMe.

I am not critisizing Huard's play, I am critisizing you and her.

milkman
10-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Let's be friends.

I don't dislike you.

I just don't agree with you.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 06:51 PM
If Green had these stats right now everyone would be all over his nuts.

Redcoats58
10-22-2006, 06:55 PM
What a coincidence. I have always liked those type of guys.

Here fixed your post.

Redcoats58
10-22-2006, 06:58 PM
If Green had these stats right now everyone would be all over his nuts.
I dont see any of the fans saying anything bad about him, unless you're talking about the media? If Green had his stats the media wouldnt give him love either, they havent in the past, why would they start now?