PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of bitter old miserable people on this site. . .

mac58
10-22-2006, 03:04 PM
we come out and pull out a victory in a game nobody thought we would win. . .and u old miserable mother ****ers still have to make numerous threads bitching. . .enjoy the victory. . .its not the chiefs fault ur wife is fat. . .

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:06 PM
So let's start a thread to complain about them!

:thumb:

ChiefsfaninPA
10-22-2006, 03:07 PM
That is the problem. Most of the people don't want to say anything positive because they have done so much bashing they would look foolish. Any time Mecca, Logical, Chiefsfan1963 and a few others will be around to tell us why this was an illusion.

keg in kc
10-22-2006, 03:07 PM
*grabs some popcorn*

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 03:09 PM
I predicted a win and was quite pleased with how the D held up. Hali and Allen are studs, Tony G showed up, Damon played a great game considering it was against the former top D in the NFL.

Dante had his head up his ass today. Tynes stunk til the end but redeemed himself.

Oh and the Crowd is the best in the NFL!!!!

Iowanian
10-22-2006, 03:09 PM
You've got some serious Diarhea of the Keyboard.....dickholster.

Rausch
10-22-2006, 03:10 PM

You should use some of that saved up Karma and ask God to put boils on their peckers...

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Look, Great win today....no doubt about it. I think most of the problems with the Chiefs and their fans is this: We have seen it all before in the regular season. In an odd kind of way, it doesnt mean that much anymore. Until we have any sort of sucess in January, we will always have a jaded attitude.

WilliamTheIrish
10-22-2006, 03:11 PM
That's nothing new for this BB.

There have always been the naysayers after wins.

Crying about them changes nothing.

KcMizzou
10-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Tony G showed up, I think he did a bit more than that.

I have a good feeling about next week. Arrowhead is hell on high powered NFC teams.

KcMizzou
10-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Look, Great win today....no doubt about it. I think most of the problems with the Chiefs and their fans is this: We have seen it all before in the regular season. In an odd kind of way, it doesnt mean that much anymore. Until we have any sort of sucess in January, we will always have a jaded attitude.Understood... but that sure doesn't sound like much fun.

ChiefaRoo
10-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Good win today. It was a good win with a bunch of guys still out hurting. I'm hopeful this win will gel the team and then we can work Turley, Big John and Trent back into the O and we'll have our balls out deep routes back.

ChiefaRoo
10-22-2006, 03:15 PM
PS - SD has a good Defense and KC had some nice drives against them. That drive with the 2nd LJ touch after SD scored was a big deal. If KC stalls there the game is in serious jeopardy.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 03:16 PM
I predicted a win and was quite pleased with how the D held up. Hali and Allen are studs, Tony G showed up, Damon played a great game considering it was against the former top D in the NFL.

Dante had his head up his ass today. Tynes stunk til the end but redeemed himself.

Oh and the Crowd is the best in the NFL!!!!

You predict a win every week so it's nothing to be to proud of.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 03:22 PM
Understood... but that sure doesn't sound like much fun.

Oh todays win was fun, dont get me wrong. I just dont get as excited anymore or on edge. I already went through that whole era from like 1989-1997. Maybe its just age, but ive learned to tone it down.

Great win today! Ill take nothing away from the Chiefs today.

ChiefaRoo
10-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Oh todays win was fun, dont get me wrong. I just dont get as excited anymore or on edge. I already went through that whole era from like 1989-1997. Maybe its just age, but ive learned to tone it down.

Great win today! Ill take nothing away from the Chiefs today.

I've been through it too my man. I've learned to enjoy individual games though otherwise I'd quit watching the Chiefs out of frustration. Good game today.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 03:24 PM
You predict a win every week so it's nothing to be to proud of.

Hell yes! We have a good team and SHOULD expect to win. I don't understand people picking against their own team-have some pride.

Do they think it makes them look good when they are right and we lose? Wow nice job-you called a loss against your own team.

The folks posting we were going to lose this game against a rookie QB at Arrowhead-look pretty silly right now.

Mr. Laz
10-22-2006, 03:25 PM
we come out and pull out a victory in a game nobody thought we would win. . .and u old miserable mother ****ers still have to make numerous threads bitching. . .enjoy the victory. . .its not the chiefs fault ur wife is fat. . .
Yo mamma wears combat boots.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 03:26 PM
BTW I am picking Chiefs to biatch slap the Seahags next week by at least two TD's.

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 03:26 PM

OK. I didn't start the thread, but.....The idiot elvomito gave me neg rep on a post I made 8 months ago.

Reerun_KC
10-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Good win, alittle surprised at how it turned out.... Regardless if we win or lose I still dont like Herm Edwards so bite me!

Classic, I tried to stay awake at times Martyball game.

Mr. Laz
10-22-2006, 03:27 PM
OK. I didn't start the thread, but.....The idiot elvomito gave me neg rep on a post I made 8 months ago.
he was prolly in the middle of repping someone else and needed to "spread his rep out before giving it to XXXXXX again"

chief husker
10-22-2006, 03:28 PM
It is about to time to put rep on iggy. Who the %uck cares?

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:32 PM

What, You want a kleenex or something? Don't cry to me about it, rep him back.

:):)

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:33 PM

I've earned the right to bitch and moan....go play somewhere else if you want the "play nice with the other kids" Chief's BB.

mmaddog

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:35 PM
I've earned the right to and moan....go play somewhere else if you want the "play nice with the other kids" Chief's BB.

mmaddog

Say, that Dog looks like he's foaming at the mouth! No Yeller, NOOOOO!

:)

SPchief
10-22-2006, 03:36 PM

:Poke:

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:37 PM
:Poke:

:D

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 03:39 PM

I was just making a smartass reply to your post. Thanks for the spanking.
:deevee:

luv
10-22-2006, 03:40 PM
Uh-oh. Someone's arguing with Pastor? It's not ol' what's his name again, is it?

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:41 PM
I was just making a smartass reply to your post. Thanks for the spanking.
:deevee:

LMAO LMAO

Rausch
10-22-2006, 03:41 PM
Regardless if we win or lose I still dont like Herm Edwards so bite me!

Brilliant!

Mosbonian
10-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Say, that Dog looks like he's foaming at the mouth! No Yeller, NOOOOO!

If you're thinking of shooting me and putting me out of my misery, you'll have to get in line after my wife.... :)

mmaddog

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Uh-oh. Someone's arguing with Pastor? It's not ol' what's his name again, is it?

The last time someone did that, Zach banned him before I could have some fun with him. (That's like taking the mouse away from the cat before he gets a chance to toss it in the air for a while).

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:43 PM
If you're thinking of shooting me and putting me out of my misery, you'll have to get in line after my wife.... :)

mmaddog

LMAO

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 03:43 PM
We got a bunch of whiney n0obs on this site

ChiefsfaninPA
10-22-2006, 03:44 PM
This BB is loosing its burst. :rolleyes:

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 03:47 PM
This BB is loosing its burst. :rolleyes:

It is never the same after a W as it is after a L. If we had lossed, they would have had to reboot the server several times by now.

Baby Lee
10-22-2006, 03:47 PM
Oh, so this week it's the TEAM that makes me proud to be a fan, and the FANS that make me embarassed.
Got it.

burt
10-22-2006, 03:50 PM
BTW I am picking Chiefs to biatch slap the Seahags next week by at least two TD's.

Us homers rock!!!!!!!!!!

burt
10-22-2006, 03:54 PM
If we had lossed, .

ROFL ROFL