PDA

View Full Version : Colts struggling against the Redskins

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 04:25 PM
Randel El just returned a punt for a TD (he completely juked the punter who left his cleats and strap on the field)

Peyton got pretzeled and they keep working on his neck on the sidelines as a result.

Colts down 14-10 in the 2nd.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 04:34 PM
You are NOT allowed to hit a Manning - even if the RT holds you as he falls to the ground causing you to accidentally hit Peyton as you fall too.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2006, 04:35 PM
That pretzel hit on Manning was ugly. It looked like they snapt his neck.

ChiefsfaninPA
10-22-2006, 04:37 PM
You are NOT allowed to hit a Manning - even if the RT holds you as he falls to the ground causing you to accidentally hit Peyton as you fall too.

I am sure fines will be issued, rules changed and small countries invaded because of that LEGAL (he was pulled by the RT) hit.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 04:40 PM
I am sure fines will be issued, rules changed and small countries invaded because of that LEGAL (he was pulled by the RT) hit.

Even without the hold, there's no way in the world that flag would have been thrown against Trent. Shoot, even the announcers would have been talking about how good of a job the refs had done on the call.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 04:40 PM
That was NOT a TD!!! He only had 1 foot down!

Mr. Laz
10-22-2006, 04:42 PM
really ...

green can get knock the heck out, but if manning even gets looked at wrong. :shake:

BigRock
10-22-2006, 04:52 PM
The Colts aren't nearly as good as they've been the past few years. They're due for a big loss, having barely squeaked by a couple crappy teams.

I sure hope it comes this week, because next week they're @ Denver and all we'll hear is how the mighty Broncos shut down the Colts, instead of people realizing how overrated Indy is.

FAX
10-22-2006, 04:53 PM
The only word that accurately describes Manning and NFL Refs is ... INVINCIBLE!!!!

FAX

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 05:01 PM
Don't look now, but Oakland is actually winning!

I used to hate them, but now it's kina like rooting for a kid in the special olympics.

:)

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Don't look now, but Oakland is actually winning!

I used to hate them, but now it's kina like rooting for a kid in the special olympics.

:)

It doesn't break my heart to see Scat Leinart throw up a stinkbomb in Chokeland.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Colts up 27-14

tk13
10-22-2006, 05:18 PM
Colts have @ Denver and @ New England coming up. They could lose both of those.

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Colts have @ Denver and @ New England coming up. They could lose both of those.

Oh, I'll be rooting for the Colts next week. Just like I'm rooting for the Cleveland Bengals - or is that the Cinncinati Browns?:)