PDA

View Full Version : What is Samie Parker's IQ?

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 06:21 PM
He seems like a nice guy, and he really works hard on his downfield blocking, but jeez, how long will it take him to learn to play to the whistle? On that long Gonzalez catch and run, you could see Parker come in and make a very good block against a linebacker. Then, instead of continuing on to help block, he stopped and celebrated. It took him a good two seconds to remember that the play was going on. That's not the first time that's happened.

HEY, SAMIE! KEEP PLAYING UNTIL YOU HEAR A WHISTLE! A WHISTLE!

KcMizzou
10-22-2006, 06:22 PM

Marcellus
10-22-2006, 06:22 PM
His number is his IQ x 9.

Ultra Peanut
10-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Just shy of Mensa-level.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Probably better than Rod Gardners from what i hear. Its probably why a guy like Gardner (who has all the physical tools) keeps bouncing around from team to team.

cdcox
10-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Sammie Parker has an IQ of Neil Smithian proportions..

Ultra Peanut
10-22-2006, 06:26 PM
DAY SAMIE PARKER GOT COOKIE http://content.imagesocket.com/images/emot_downs856.gif (http://imagesocket.com/view/emot_downs856.gif)

SNR
10-22-2006, 06:28 PM
He could probably beat Vince Young in a battle of wits...

Easy 6
10-22-2006, 06:30 PM
He's my sleeper pick for Most Disappointing this year, i've been staying positive about his future for a few years now, but that speed has not translated to much at all. He's not the playmaker i envisioned, IMO its time for Gardner or Webb, atleast their size could help in blocking if nothing else.

Demonpenz
10-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Rainman have you ever blown someone else up like parker did? I wanted him to make another block but he just earholed someone, thats what you dream about is to knock a mother ****er out like that. I wanted him to cut the next blocker and then leg sweep the next guy, but I cut him some slack because when i got a shot in like that I would jump around too.

WilliamTheIrish
10-22-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm going to be honest and say that Samie is not my favorite player. He's just one of those players who jaws too much.

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Rainman have you ever blown someone else up like parker did? I wanted him to make another block but he just earholed someone, thats what you dream about is to knock a mother ****er out like that. I wanted him to cut the next blocker and then leg sweep the next guy, but I cut him some slack because when i got a shot in like that I would jump around too.

If Tony Richardson did that, Priest would've had about 15 career touchdowns.

And in answer to your question, I nailed a competitor once during a presentation for a job. I admit that it felt good, but it didn't stop me from trying to slide off and take out a woman from another competitor. The great ones don't stop at one.

RINGLEADER
10-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Dunno...but it can't be as high as the percentage of rubber in his hands...

ChiefsfaninPA
10-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Dude was like a gitty school girl on that play. I was wondering the same thing to myself. Why in the hell was he not involved in the play and not celebrating. I would love to be in the film room when they watch this. He was acting like it was the first time he saw a big pass play in his life.

Demonpenz
10-22-2006, 06:52 PM
If Tony Richardson did that, Priest would've had about 15 career touchdowns.

And in answer to your question, I nailed a competitor once during a presentation for a job. I admit that it felt good, but it didn't stop me from trying to slide off and take out a woman from another competitor. The great ones don't stop at one.

I said the same thing that T rich would have gotten someone else, but T-rich is a fullback and parker is WR. I see your point and I had the same thing when it happened but after long debate and a one on one coversation with my family, we decided it was a good time to cut parker some slack for not being as good as blocker as t rich.

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Dude was like a gitty school girl on that play. I was wondering the same thing to myself. Why in the hell was he not involved in the play and not celebrating. I would love to be in the film room when they watch this. He was acting like it was the first time he saw a big pass play in his life.

I envision them stopping the film mid-play, on a frame that shows Tony G. pushing forward against three would-be tacklers, and Samie jumping up and down, and saying, "Samie...what do you think is wrong with this picture?"

Demonpenz
10-22-2006, 06:55 PM
BTW if you wanted to know priest had 10 touchdowns without Trich when priest was with the ravens. He would have gotten to 15 easily without T rich. I know it was sarcasim but I just wanted to point it out because I am bored

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 06:57 PM
BTW if you wanted to know priest had 10 touchdowns without Trich when priest was with the ravens. He would have gotten to 15 easily without T rich. I know it was sarcasim but I just wanted to point it out because I am bored

Touchdowns with the Ravens don't count toward Priest's career totals.

Demonpenz
10-22-2006, 06:58 PM
Touchdowns with the Ravens don't count toward Priest's career totals.

I know this place is the right place and time to be retarded, but if you think they are going to rip parker after he just had a HUGE block you obvouisly never been in a film room. They would rewind it and watch that dude get rocked and after everyone stopped laughing at that charger getting blown up they would say. Good job but finish the play off sammie.

Demonpenz
10-22-2006, 07:00 PM
I bet they didn't even rip Sammie that badly when he had a couple dropped balls. You just say "those are balls we need caught" and move on.

Short Leash Hootie
10-22-2006, 07:42 PM
hahaha...that was hilarious.

He was so excited.

Too bad he couldn't block like that when LJ almost lost his head a few weeks ago.

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 07:48 PM
I know this place is the right place and time to be retarded, but if you think they are going to rip parker after he just had a HUGE block you obvouisly never been in a film room. They would rewind it and watch that dude get rocked and after everyone stopped laughing at that charger getting blown up they would say. Good job but finish the play off sammie.

You think so? I'd bet it was the opposite, but then again it's been several years since I was in the NFL.

Demonpenz
10-22-2006, 08:03 PM
You think so? I'd bet it was the opposite, but then again it's been several years since I was in the NFL.

If your going to jump on sammie for that what are you going to do when he really ****'s up. You can just on people for everything especially on the same play they did something really good.

Ari Chi3fs
10-22-2006, 08:13 PM
YOUKNOWHATIMSAYIN Please YOUKNOWHATIMSAYIN Dont YOUKNOWHATIMSAYIN make YOUKNOWHATIMSAYIN fun YOUKNOWHATIMSAYIN of YOUKNOWHATIMSAYIN Samie YOUKNOWHATIMSAYIN Parker. YOUKNOWHATIMSAYIN