PDA

View Full Version : Too early to look at the AFC Playoff Race?

KCChiefsFan88
10-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Maybe but why not:

1) Indy (6-0)
2) Denver (5-1)
3) New England (5-1)
4) Cincy (4-2)
5) San Diego (4-2)
6) Baltimore (4-2)
--------------------------
7) NY Jets (4-3)
8) Jacksonville (3-3)
9) Chiefs (3-3)

Fixed it

Reerun_KC
10-22-2006, 06:57 PM
How can this be? How can the Jets be at 4-3 when the "savior" is on our sidelines?

thepascalblaze
10-22-2006, 09:47 PM
Not too early. No predictions through red an gold glasses here, but pontification is my middle name, ( in my third alias...)

I've been taliking to freinds for a couple of weeks about the J-ville game being for the last W-card spot. It's in KC, and I see the Jets running out of steam, though I haven't studied their sched.

We must take the weakened Seattle to make it a probability rather then a possibilty. Really. Green coming back, hopefully only when truly able, gives a huge boost, namely in that it creates a team no one in the league has seen, minus an atypical game in the rain.

I think I will like our chances better for a SB run more this season if we take Seattle and the Rams, at 5-3 than when we were 8-0, or even 9-0 in '03...

...of course beating Seattle minus Alexander in KC may be easier than St.L on the road.

BWillie
10-22-2006, 09:52 PM
I think Baltimore may be a fraud. Hopefully we can take their spot, and then duke it out with San Diego to have some breathing room.