PDA

View Full Version : I know it's early... Miami Roll Call....

cjp27
10-22-2006, 08:10 PM
I can't help myself, I'm pretty pumped up about our trip. We've got 8 crazy Chiefs fans flying in on Nov. 10. Hope we won't be the only ones. By the looks of it, all Miami fans may have given up on their team by the time this game comes around.

DaKCMan AP
10-22-2006, 08:11 PM
I wont be back in South Fla until the week after for Thanksgiving :banghead:

Spott
10-22-2006, 08:12 PM
I was planning on driving down that weekend.

Bill Parcells
10-22-2006, 08:20 PM
I will be there Christmas day!!!

Christmas day in south beach!!!!

YUM YUM :)

Spott
10-22-2006, 08:44 PM
I will be there Christmas day!!!

Christmas day in south beach!!!!

YUM YUM :)

I wonder if all the homos at south beach wear Santa Claus hats to go with their banana hammocks on Christmas.

Bill Parcells
10-22-2006, 08:54 PM
I wonder if all the homos at south beach wear Santa Claus hats to go with their banana hammocks on Christmas.
Spott.have you ever been to south beach before??..and if you were there,stay away from those rainbow colored flags on the doors..because I have no clue where you were ROFL

The Jets play the Fins on Xmas night..we will own that place as a Xmas gift..

Hee Hee ROFL

What are you doing looking at those banana hammocks ROFL ROFL

Spott
10-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Spott.have you ever been to south beach before??..and if you were there,stay away from those rainbow colored flags on the doors..because I have no clue where you were ROFL

The Jets play the Fins on Xmas night..we will own that place as a Xmas gift..

Hee Hee ROFL

What are you doing looking at those banana hammocks ROFL ROFL

All of the Miami fans will have long since given up on their team by the time that game comes around. There should be plenty of Jet fans there, especially considering that half of those Miami fans are relocated New Yorkers anyways.

I've been to South Beach and Ft Lauderdale beach a few times, and there has always been a ton of guys down there walking around the beach in speedos. I just assume that they are homos because no straight guy I know wears that shit. I think they are mostly Euros on vacation. Thongs on dudes may be the in thing over there, but it ain't cool in the US.