PDA

View Full Version : Great Upset

Logical
10-22-2006, 07:24 PM
I called the upset for today's game. Though I am shocked we scored 30. Great team game.

So what do you consider our strengths and weaknesses now?

plbrdude
10-22-2006, 07:35 PM
myself, i don't look at this win as an upset. afc west football.gotta love it.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 07:42 PM
Strengths = solid, workmanlike defense. Solid backup QB, who wont make mistakes to lose the game. Solid run game as long as LJ stays on track

Weakness's = Still no gamebreaking WR. Coverage units on special teams are horrendous. We still play like sh*t on the road.

wazu
10-22-2006, 07:44 PM
I called the upset for today's game. Though I am shocked we scored 30. Great team game.

Strengths: Defense, Arrowhead, Kicking, Huard
Weaknesses: Offense, Coaching

Count Zarth
10-22-2006, 07:45 PM
I think our greatest strength is that, to a man, this team never quits. That's Herm's doing, IMO.

petegz28
10-22-2006, 07:46 PM
Strengths=Defense, downfiled passing and straight ahead running

Weakness=Offensive play calling, defense MIA on 3rd and long

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 07:47 PM
I think our greatest strength is that, to a man, this team never quits at home, only on the road. That's Herm's doing, IMO.

Fixed your post.

Count Zarth
10-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Amusing, but watch that Cardinals game. Heck, we didn't quit in Denver or even Pittsburgh. Those guys were playing their guts out in Pittsburgh.

Ari Chi3fs
10-22-2006, 07:51 PM
This team still gets my stomach all tied up in knots, and frequently pissed off. Even though we won the game, I feel anger and resentment at the playcalling.

It is horrendous... but a W is a W is a W is a W. But a run on first down is a run on first down, is a run on first down.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Amusing, but watch that Cardinals game. Heck, we didn't quit in Denver or even Pittsburgh. Those guys were playing their guts out in Pittsburgh.

Arizona i agree, but Pittsburgh?? huh???

ferrarispider95
10-22-2006, 09:14 PM
I think our greatest strength is that, to a man, this team never quits. That's Herm's doing, IMO.

What happened to Germ Warfare???

Logical
10-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Amusing, but watch that Cardinals game. Heck, we didn't quit in Denver or even Pittsburgh. Those guys were playing their guts out in Pittsburgh.I don't agree on Pitt, but otherwise maybe.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 09:20 PM
It would have been an upset if the Chargers won.

Dave Lane
10-22-2006, 09:25 PM
What happened to Germ Warfare???

I agree bandwagon jumper! ROFL

Dave

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 09:25 PM
Those guys were playing their guts out in Pittsburgh.

What? We rolled over and played dead. At half-time players were just concerned with getting out without injuries.

However, I don't actually blame them. We did not have a realistic chance of winning that game, after half-time.

Direckshun
10-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Strengths:

Our QB showed up to play. Our pass protection and run blocking were the best they've been this season. Our all-pro tight end was too powerful for the SD secondary. Our receivers mostly played great. Our defense was relentless and built up an early lead we nursed for the rest of the game. Our secondary played very well when they had more than two guys back there. Our pass rush was unbelievable. We were tough on our own goalline. We shut down their star RB and all of their WRs. Our kicker is incredibly tough mentally. Our punter played a great game. And Arrowhead is Arrowhead.

Weaknesses:

Third and long killed us over and over. We got killed when a receiver slipped into the flat. Our special teams coverage was weak. Our playcalling was inconsistant.

Toad
10-22-2006, 09:32 PM

Great question.

I think the strength of this team is the defensive intensity by the players driven by Hali, Allen.

The weakness is the defensive play calling driven down by Gunther.

There is a lot of gray area in the middle that needs to be worked out.

Count Zarth
10-22-2006, 09:34 PM
What? We rolled over and played dead. At half-time players were just concerned with getting out without injuries.

I disagree. They didn't quit at all. Huard's post-game quotes reinforced what I saw, too.

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 09:44 PM

Can you call the rest of the games as well?

boogblaster
10-22-2006, 10:22 PM
O played like pros today..D-line can except their checks this week too..coaching better drink a shot or two after that game.....

Hoover
10-22-2006, 10:30 PM
I wish Tynes could kick off better, he's no better at that then Morten Anderson was

Logical
10-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Great question.

I think the strength of this team is the defensive intensity by the players driven by Hali, Allen.

The weakness is the defensive play calling driven down by Gunther.

There is a lot of gray area in the middle that needs to be worked out.I pretty much agree with this assessment.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:32 PM
I don't consider the defense a strength after watching that game.......giving up a 20-3 lead would say your defense isn't a strength atleast not on that day.