10-22-2006, 07:58 PM
Got suspended for four games.

Per espnnews.

Count Zarth
10-22-2006, 07:58 PM
Hahaha! Lights out!

nychief
10-22-2006, 07:59 PM
no wonder he looks like the ****ing hulk.

Ultra Peanut
:spock:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Garcia Bronco
SEriously!!!

ChiefsCountry
He didnt do crap today.

Tactical Funky
10-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Haha...

**** that guy.

Count Zarth
He didnt do crap today.

I-65 had some roadblocks.

KcMizzou
Wow. Rough day for the Chargers.

the Talking Can
wow

too bad....he's a hell of a player

but good for us

chiefqueen
They must have just announced it I was watching espnnews 15 min. ago.

chiefqueen
10-22-2006, 08:02 PM
When do they play Denver?

Basileus777
10-22-2006, 08:03 PM
With Phillips and Foley injured, the Chargers have no one at OLB. ROFL

tk13
10-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Wow. Turn out the lights.

3 of their next four games are against winning teams too.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2006, 08:06 PM
Awesume....just awesume.

KcMizzou
10-22-2006, 08:07 PM
Awesume....just awesume.Awesome too.

wutamess
I stand corrected.

Sure-Oz
BREAKING NEWS Alert
ESPN.COM front page
Sources: Merriman To Be Suspended
Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman has been notified he will be suspended for four games for violating the NFL's steroids policy, league and team sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-22-2006, 08:08 PM
While the're down kick those bolts fans in the gnads

mac58
10-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Priest should sue him. . .

KcMizzou
10-22-2006, 08:09 PM
kcnut is full of shit.Or not..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2635475

Wile_E_Coyote
10-22-2006, 08:10 PM
does that open up a Pro Bowl spot?

tk13
10-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Isn't it funny... we go from last week where we looked like we didn't belong on the field with Kansas State, feeling completely hopeless.

Now we have a big win, a halfway favorable schedule over the next month or so, Seattle suffering from injuries, and now San Diego has all kinds of problems and tough games against St. Louis, @ Cincy and @ Denver coming up.

doomy3
10-22-2006, 08:11 PM
What, did the NFL just find this out AFTER today's game?

Iowanian
10-22-2006, 08:13 PM
Thats Hilarious.

Just last night, when some dolt fans were throwing smack about Mary-man hurting LJ and Holmes, I mentioned Karma might pay them a visit.

They also had alot to say about Welbourne.

crushing blow to the Nards.

cjp27
10-22-2006, 08:15 PM
I always thought he was a little out there. Kind of like Latimer from the movie "The Program."

Does this mean that Priest gets his vertebrae back?

opraider
10-22-2006, 08:16 PM
A black man man on steroids, No........

KcMizzou
10-22-2006, 08:17 PM
A black man man on steroids, No........:spock:

I'm a bit unclear as to what his race has to do with anything.

AZChief
10-22-2006, 08:18 PM
Just heard the same thing!

B_Ambuehl
10-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Well that oughta certainly knock the Merriman hype machine down a few notches. Not that he's any different than 80% of the nfl....just got unlucky to be caught.

Garcia Bronco
10-22-2006, 08:20 PM

Last week apparently...strange that he got to play today...there we two others and they got the axe this week

yeti
10-22-2006, 08:21 PM
is that why he could knock Priest so hard?

ChiefsCountry
10-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Wait till Mecca comes to his rescue.

Count Zarth
Isn't it funny... we go from last week where we looked like we didn't belong on the field with Kansas State, feeling completely hopeless.

Now we have a big win, a halfway favorable schedule over the next month or so, Seattle suffering from injuries, and now San Diego has all kinds of problems and tough games against St. Louis, @ Cincy and @ Denver coming up.

I'm very disappointed. I don't get to post my chicken little photoshop this week.

Mecca
He apparently made someone in the league office mad, if they tested everyone randomly at this point in the season there'd be alot of positive tests.....

nychief
Well that oughta certainly knock the Merriman hype machine down a few notches. Not that he's any different than 80% of the nfl....just got unlucky to be caught.

I don't know why it would - ****in LT was blowing rails on the sideline.

Bowser
Last week apparently...strange that he got to play today...there we two others and they got the axe this week

It could be argued that that is bullshit.

Who were the other players?

Mecca
10-22-2006, 08:23 PM

I think about 75-80% of the players in the league are on something, some guys are just unlucky and get caught doing it.

Ultra Peanut
STEROIDS DON'T MAKE GREAT ATHLETES
THEY DESTROY THEM

KcMizzou
Wait till Mecca comes to his rescue.LMAOLMAO nice timing. Two posts later...

He apparently made someone in the league office mad, if they tested everyone randomly at this point in the season there'd be alot of positive tests.....

siberian khatru
10-22-2006, 08:24 PM

ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
10-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Karma Police... arrest Merriman...

beer bacon
10-22-2006, 08:25 PM

He was caught in that group that all got suspended earlier this week. Shaun Rogers and all those guys. Merriman appealed the suspension, so he wasn't suspended until today.

I think Merriman is on super roids, because he is super ****ed up.

nychief
It could be argued that that is bullshit.

Who were the other players?

Welbourne

tk13
http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=66029

Some guy on the Chargers forum predicted this almost three weeks ago.

beer bacon
10-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Also, Philips is out 4-6 weeks and Olshansky is out. This is going to be a tough stretch for Marty's boys.

Mecca
He was caught in that group that all got suspended earlier this week. Shaun Rogers and all those guys. Merriman appealed the suspension, so he wasn't suspended until today.

You notice that's 2 premier pro bowl players who got tested in the middle of the year that turned up positive.......if you ran up a bunch of tests for those guys this time of year you'd get alot of positive tests.

chiefs4me

it was tursday, and they let him file an appeal, and he lost..couldn't of happened to a better person.....

Jim Jones
10-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Merriman aint that good. If hes off the roids after this youre gonna see an average player.

Tuckdaddy
10-22-2006, 08:30 PM
I posted that he must be on roids two months ago. Nobody can be that big and have 270lbs of muscle and still run a 4.5 forty. It's just not physically possible.

the Talking Can
Karma beat the Chargers with a cheese grader today.

Bowser

Forgot about that. Good call.

Bowser
10-22-2006, 08:31 PM
I nominate kcnut to start all important threads from here on out.

Jim Jones
10-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Merriman before he started taking steroids..
http://www.themix.com/files/themix/images/Steve%20Urkel.jpg

Merriman today..
http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/4220295_merriman.jpg

Tactical Funky
10-22-2006, 08:33 PM
The Chargers are imploding and the Chiefs are improving...

I like this sequence of events. :)

Basileus777
10-22-2006, 08:33 PM
I think about 75-80% of the players in the league are on something, some guys are just unlucky and get caught doing it.

Is there anyone who you don't make stupid apologies for?

siberian khatru
10-22-2006, 08:34 PM
http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=66029

Some guy on the Chargers forum predicted this almost three weeks ago.

Originally Posted by DMBoltFan
I heard a rumor today from a guy whos sister friend is close with Merrimans familu ...

Take THAT, Halfcan and dr00d!

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 08:36 PM
Merryman is nothing but a punk cheater. His rep will forever be linked to roids. Everything he has accomplished so far in his career will will chalked up to the juice.

Mecca
Is there anyone who you don't make stupid apologies for?

It's not an apology it's just a fact of the matter. Unnatural things go on constantly on the NFL fields. 250-260lb men running 4.5's is the norm. Look at the LB's in the league look at the DE's.....you can't tell me these guys aren't on something.

I personally don't even give a shit if guys are on roids anymore because it's pretty obvious most all of them are so they're all on the same playing field that way.

RINGLEADER
When do they play Denver?

In four games.

:)

I really see the Chargers going 1-3 over the next four games. With the Phillips injury, Olshansky out, Foley out, and now Merriman the Chargers don't have any LBs. Unless you count Donnie Edwards.

I see the #1 defense going down the tubes when they start to play good teams.

Also, interesting observation on the Charger board that Merriman really hasn't done anything since Kiel got busted. Hmm...

Ari Chi3fs
10-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Take away his ROY, give it to DJ.

Give Priest his neck back.

**** you Shawn Sterriodman.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Merryman is nothing but a punk cheater. His rep will forever be linked to roids. Everything he has accomplished so far in his career will will chalked up to the juice.

Julius Peppers got suspended for using a substance, I bet everyone here would still take him in a second.......

BigRock
10-22-2006, 08:39 PM
This is both the least surprising and most hilarious news I've heard in quite some time.

The best part is that as long as Merriman and Luis Castillo are on the team, we can enrage Charger fans with 'roids jokes about their entire defense year after year after year.

Count Zarth
10-22-2006, 08:43 PM
San Diego....Super Roiders!

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Julius Peppers got suspended for using a substance, I bet everyone here would still take him in a second.......

ROFL How can you even defend that cheater who has probably been on the juice his whole football career. He has made millions by being a fraud on roids now he has let his team down. Not to mention this is the same animal that cheapshot PH and ended his career.

Personally I prefer to watch football minus the Roid Blutos like Barry Bonds.

penchief
10-22-2006, 08:44 PM

I'll bet you DJ and Tamba don't do roids.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 08:45 PM
ROFL How can you even defend that cheater who has probably been on the juice his whole football career. He has made millions by being a fraud on roids now he has let his team down. Not to mention this is the same animal that cheapshot PH and ended his career.

Personally I prefer to watch football minus the Roid Blutos like Barry Bonds.

Do you not think the majority of the NFL is on performance enhancing substances? If you don't I got some reality for you.....if you want to watch a sport where guys aren't taking things to be better the NFL probably isn't the game for you.

KcMizzou
10-22-2006, 08:46 PM
I'll bet you DJ and Tamba don't do roids.DJ sure doesn't. He's not exactly "cut" if you know what I mean. The guy's got a bit of a belly on him. Sure can fly around the field though...

JBucc
10-22-2006, 08:47 PM
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Mecca
10-22-2006, 08:48 PM
DJ sure doesn't. He's not exactly "cut" if you know what I mean. The guy's got a bit of a belly on him. Sure can fly around the field though...

Actually a sympton of using alot of roids is a "roid belly" as its called although I doubt he's using them, if he is they aren't working to well for him by his look.

Bowser
10-22-2006, 08:48 PM
I thought that sack dance he does was a tribute to Foley. I guess it was really just little mini roid rages taking place.

Count Zarth
10-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Everytime I see Kendrell Bell I think he's on roids. His head is huge.

Tribal Warfare
10-22-2006, 08:50 PM
http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=66899&page=1

San Diego has imploded

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 08:52 PM
Do you not think the majority of the NFL is on performance enhancing substances? If you don't I got some reality for you.....if you want to watch a sport where guys aren't taking things to be better the NFL probably isn't the game for you.

ROFL And where do your stats come from?? Yes every year a few guys think they can whizanator around the system-but eventually they will be caught.

Roidburn can stay retired for this very reason. Once a lowlife roid cheater-always a .........

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Actually a sympton of using alot of roids is a "roid belly" as its called although I doubt he's using them, if he is they aren't working to well for him by his look.

You defend every thug roid abuser in the NFL, but want to say shit about DJ??

Your jaded point of view has become a comical version of your former self.

Basileus777
Its a shame that this cheater ended a guy like Priest Holmes career.

Bowser
http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=66899&page=1

San Diego has imploded

Heh.

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Mecca
ROFL And where do your stats come from?? Yes every year a few guys think they can whizanator around the system-but eventually they will be caught.

Roidburn can stay retired for this very reason. Once a lowlife roid cheater-always a .........

Look at the field......Do you think what Brian Urlacher does is natural..I don't. Guys that big frankly don't move that way if they aren't on something.....

People rag on baseball for having a roid problem when I'd bet money there are more football players on something than baseball players. I've just basically accepted the fact that most guys in the NFL are probably taking something, so I don't really care about it anymore.

tk13
Maybe it's just me but I can't get the Chargers forum to come up.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 08:55 PM
You defend every thug roid abuser in the NFL, but want to say shit about DJ??

Your jaded point of view has become a comical version of your former self.

........I think you took that completely wrong but uh yea ok.

Dartgod
10-22-2006, 08:56 PM
merriman is on roid
Just one?

Basileus777
10-22-2006, 08:56 PM

Using a dietary supplement is not the same as using Roids.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/1114/1460953.html

"Agent Marvin Demoff said the league office told him that Peppers had tested positive for a banned substance in a dietary supplement. A source close to Peppers, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Peppers did not test positive for steroids.

Two independent sources told ESPN.com that Peppers tested positive for either ephedrine or a derivative of the stimulant ephedra. The substance, typically absorbed through supplements, is on the league's list of banned substances. The NFL began testing for it this summer."

Mecca
10-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Using a dietary supplement is not the same as using Roids.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/1114/1460953.html

"Agent Marvin Demoff said the league office told him that Peppers had tested positive for a banned substance in a dietary supplement. A source close to Peppers, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Peppers did not test positive for steroids.

Two independent sources told ESPN.com that Peppers tested positive for either ephedrine or a derivative of the stimulant ephedra. The substance, typically absorbed through supplements, is on the league's list of banned substances. The NFL began testing for it this summer."

In Halfcans world he's still a cheater cause he got suspended that was my point.......

Cochise
So Mecca, what do you think about Osama Bin Laden? Misunderstood? Just getting heat for doing what everyone else gets away with?

DenverDanChiefsFan
Wow Dean Wormer - do you have the entire NFL on double secret probation?

plbrdude
Just one?

and whos' roid is he on????

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Look at the field......Do you think what Brian Urlacher does is natural..I don't. Guys that big frankly don't move that way if they aren't on something.....

People rag on baseball for having a roid problem when I'd bet money there are more football players on something than baseball players. I've just basically accepted the fact that most guys in the NFL are probably taking something, so I don't really care about it anymore.

ROFL So you think the test the NFL conduct radomly are somehow swept under the rug with some conspiracy??

Roids and diet/training supplements are way different.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2006, 08:59 PM
I would just like to say that I called this and Mecca said "no some guys are just natural freaks"

*pats self on back*

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:00 PM
LOL ok if you wanna think just the few guys who get caught are the ones taking things, be my guest.

I'm not even defending Merriman I could really careless, I don't even care if guys do roids anymore that's how many people I think in the league use them.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Wow Dean Wormer - do you have the entire NFL on double secret probation?

Apparently the whole NFL is filled with Roid and drug abusers that somehow remain undetected.

ROFL

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:01 PM
ROFL So you think the test the NFL conduct radomly are somehow swept under the rug with some conspiracy??

Roids and diet/training supplements are way different.

The NFL does 1 big test of every team.....that they know is coming. To end up on the random list you have to get caught during the team tests or end up on someones shit list. The testing isn't near as random as they'd like you to think it is......

Bowser
10-22-2006, 09:02 PM
Apparently the whole NFL is filled with Roid and drug abusers that somehow remain undetected.

ROFL

The NFL has lost its burst.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:03 PM

ROFL

You do understand if you aren't on the random testing list you can cycle roids and not test positive for them when you know a test is coming 2 months in advance........

Tons of bodybuilders will cycle roids to get their physiques then go off them for awhile to avoid the positive tests at competitions.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Can't we all at least agree that Merriman is on more banned substances than anyone this side of Romanowski. "Oh all the NFL" you will probably say...but just look at the traps on that guy. No human being gets those without some serious chemical assistance.

David Boston was a badass once too...

Tactical Funky
10-22-2006, 09:04 PM
The NFL has lost its burst.
LMAO

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 09:05 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2635475

No, they knew last week. And were going to issue the news last Tuesday. Here's what happened...

NFL "Mr Lehr, we're suspending you 'cause of Roids."
ML "I want to appeal"
NFL "Hmmmmm, let's see here, Sunday you play the Steelers, DENIED!"

NFL "Mr Rodgers, we're suspending you 'cause of Roids."
SR "I want to appeal"
NFL "Dude, you play for the Lions, we don't care about the Lions, you all will lose anyway. DENIED!"

NFL "Mr Merriman, we're suspending you 'cause of Roids."
SM "Sir, we play the Chiefs this week, if you let me appeal for a week, it would really help us to beat them."
NFL "Hmmmm, we don't like the Chiefs and Carl is a punk. OK you can play!"

HolmeZz
10-22-2006, 09:07 PM
I don't think Mecca believes most of what he posts anymore. He's basically just working on his schtick.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Mecca is a troll, plain and simple.

tk13
10-22-2006, 09:09 PM
I don't think Mecca believes most of what he posts anymore. He's basically just working on his schtick.
I thought that about a month and a half ago. He's become a caricature, almost like Logical on... steroids. He used to be a good football poster too.

Pitt Gorilla
10-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Well, uh, yeah.

The Bad Guy
10-22-2006, 09:15 PM

Do you play a pillow biter in real life? Or just on a message board?

You deflect better than anyone I've ever seen.

Obviously, this isn't his first positive test, genius.

The Bad Guy
10-22-2006, 09:16 PM
The NFL does 1 big test of every team.....that they know is coming. To end up on the random list you have to get caught during the team tests or end up on someones shit list. The testing isn't near as random as they'd like you to think it is......

And I know for a fact, from an NFL player, that it is really random.

So what excuse do you have now?

Basileus777
10-22-2006, 09:19 PM

Tribal Warfare
10-22-2006, 09:20 PM
http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Just a reminder LMAO

Toad
10-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Its a shame that this cheater ended a guy like Priest Holmes career.

It's BS No doubt.

Another guy that sould be a little miffed is Kennison. Did anyone see the clothesline Merriman laid on EK on the end-around today? EK got up and had that look like, "WTF just happended?" I'll bet EK's thinking the appeal thing is BS that resulted in Merriman even being on the field today.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Do you play a pillow biter in real life? Or just on a message board?

You deflect better than anyone I've ever seen.

Obviously, this isn't his first positive test, genius.

Calling me a bunch of names when you're wrong on this issue is funny.....you are suspended for your first positive on a performance enhancing drug.....

It takes more than 1 positive on something like weed or coke....

DomerNKC
10-22-2006, 09:23 PM
and whos' roid is he on????well, the roid was not for a woman. it must have been a him roid.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 09:25 PM
I thought clothesline head hunting tackles were illegal???

Shawn merryfag just wants to hurt people-he is a cheapshot thug on roids-and should receive a permanant ban.

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Without making me read through a whole thread that appears to be painful, is Merriman suspended or not?

JBucc
10-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Without making me read through a whole thread that appears to be painful, is Merriman suspended or not?
He cannot play in any more games except against the Chiefs.

siberian khatru

Technically he's been suspended, but only because the rest of the league hasn't been.

Iowanian
Karma beat the Chargers with a cheese grader today.

I"m going to half steal a line of yours, that eggo fans thought was so great.

Karma used a Speculum and a fist on the chargers this week.

I can't wait to see what good ole karma has in store for the Donks...and below average.

Basileus777
10-22-2006, 09:28 PM

Yep, for four games, including at Cinci and at Denver,

ChiefsCountry

Yes

dirk digler
This all too funny. I hate Merriman and his stupid Lights out BS.

Of course why am not surprised Mecca comes on to defend a cheater/dirty player. That is his MO nowadays.

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 09:30 PM
From ESPN

Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman has been notified he will be suspended for four games for violating the NFL's steroids and related substances policy, league and team sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

Merriman's positive test was "definitely for steroids … not one of those supplement deals," said a source with knowledge of Merriman's suspension.

The Bad Guy
10-22-2006, 09:31 PM
Calling me a bunch of names when you're wrong on this issue is funny.....you are suspended for your first positive on a performance enhancing drug.....

It takes more than 1 positive on something like weed or coke....

You are right.

You are also still a pillow biter.

Mecca

Of course why am not surprised Mecca comes on to defend a cheater/dirty player. That is his MO nowadays.

I wasn't even defending the guy, Jesus Christ where did I say he shouldn't be suspended or he's not on steroids?

Halfcan

Makes me wonder if Mecca even likes the Chiefs at all-after defending the hit on Green, and now the dirty player that ended the best running back in KC history.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Some cocksucker on that Chargers board just lauded that sack of shit for ending PH's career. Wow, f*ck that guy.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Makes me wonder if Mecca even likes the Chiefs at all-after defending the hit on Green, and now the dirty player that ended the best running back in KC history.

I'm sorry that I can't homer it up like you and think the Chiefs are a great team all the time when they aren't.......I don't even like Merriman, but he's not a dirty player. He's egotistcal and got caught using roids and I don't really care for the guy but that doesn't make him "dirty". There was nothing dirty about the way he hit Holmes regardless of the end result.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 09:34 PM
I wasn't even defending the guy, Jesus Christ where did I say he shouldn't be suspended or he's not on steroids?

But you made it like he just pissed somone off and the reason for testing was because he was singled out. Merryfag has been on roids his whole career I would guess-and the dumbazz cheater finally got caught.

Jim Jones
10-22-2006, 09:34 PM

Some of us played ball, played with some freaks, and against some freaks. In an age where players can live football, have their diets moderated if they're in a large enough program, and have weightlifting be a huge part of their lives, it's getting less and less unusual for these freaks to be around. Naturally. They may have dietary supplements, aiding their body's digestive system, or something like that, but your line of thinking, wherein a few poor souls are busted as examples whilst everyone else gets away scot-free, requires an idiotic leap of faith.

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 09:35 PM

No but you make excuses saying that a majority of the NFL players do it which implies it must be ok.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm sorry that I can't homer it up like you and think the Chiefs are a great team all the time when they aren't.......I don't even like Merriman, but he's not a dirty player. He's egotistcal and got caught using roids and I don't really care for the guy but that doesn't make him "dirty". There was nothing dirty about the way he hit Holmes regardless of the end result.

Helmet to helmet on a guy that was on one knee??? ROFL

Yes the Chiefs piss me off sometimes, but I am a loyal fan and would never even try defending a guy that ended one of our players careers with a cheap shot.

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm pleased with this development from a competitive point of view, but behind the scenes I must wonder if perhaps he accidentally absorbed steroids through his skin by playing near Luis Castillo.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2006, 09:38 PM

Go take a huge pull of anhydrous ammonia. Please.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 09:40 PM
I'm pleased with this development from a competitive point of view, but behind the scenes I must wonder if perhaps he accidentally absorbed steroids through his skin by playing near Luis Castillo.

LOL The Sanroideigo Chargers.

WilliamTheIrish
10-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Technically he's been suspended, but only because the rest of the league hasn't been.

End of thread.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Go take a huge pull of anhydrous ammonia. Please.

I love this board really........"OMG Mecca doesn't agree with us he's a retard" You know just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them stupid or wrong.......opinions are opinions.

BWillie
10-22-2006, 09:44 PM
How come everybody is so quick to take Welbourne back yet you castrasize Merriman? I think Merriman is a piece of crap for doing roids. As everybody who does roids in the pros, but to think only a few in the NFL do roids is foolish. I'm sure there are at least 10 guys on the Chiefs who have experimented with roids in their pro career. My point is the same people who are saying merriman is a piece of crap, are the excepting Welbourne back. I'm suprised there isn't a bigger uproar about that...Welbourne has got caught TWICE

JBucc
10-22-2006, 09:44 PM
I love this board really........"OMG Mecca doesn't agree with us he's a retard" You know just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them stupid or wrong.......opinions are opinions.And some opinions are stupid and wrong

The Bad Guy
10-22-2006, 09:46 PM
I love this board really........"OMG Mecca doesn't agree with us he's a retard" You know just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them stupid or wrong.......opinions are opinions.

You're right.

But, I'm still pretty sure you're dumb as hell.

Halfcan
How come everybody is so quick to take Welbourne back yet you castrasize Merriman? I think Merriman is a piece of crap for doing roids. As everybody who does roids in the pros, but to think only a few in the NFL do roids is foolish. I'm sure there are at least 10 guys on the Chiefs who have experimented with roids in their pro career. My point is the same people who are saying merriman is a piece of crap, are the excepting Welbourne back. I'm suprised there isn't a bigger uproar about that...Welbourne has got caught TWICE

I freakin hate Roidburn and have stated that several times. It was a stoopid trade that has not paid off. I hope the cheater stays retired-or may Sanroidiego Chargers might want him.

Mecca

Because there's a double standard......the same way people think it's funny that Manning got all bent up but would freak out if that happened to our QB.

Psyko Tek
10-22-2006, 09:47 PM

I guess the testers, only work on sunday?
strange time for the announcement

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:47 PM
I freakin hate Roidburn and have stated that several times. It was a stoopid trade that has not paid off. I hope the cheater stays retired-or may Sanroidiego Chargers might want him.

So what's that make our team? The Alcoholic Chiefs or some such seeing as our players seem to get DUI's constantly......do you hate Jared Allen? Personally have a much bigger issue with a guy getting 2 DUI's in 3 months than someone using roids.....

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 09:48 PM

Because we're homers that's why.

Listen no one is saying Merriman should never play in the NFL again we just think it is funny because this guy thinks he is better than everyone else and he just got caught cheating.

tk13
10-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Don't get me wrong, I find it hilarious simply because it could damage San Diego's season.

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 09:49 PM

Dude you play Johnnie Cochran on here to every thug in the world and then use preposterous theories to back up your jaded opinions-did you really think everyone would agree with you?? ROFL

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 09:50 PM
You know just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them stupid or wrong

That could be the dumbest post ever. When someone does not agree with you, OF COURSE it means they are STUPID. And WRONG.
:doh!:

Mecca
Because we're homers that's why.

Listen no one is saying Merriman should never play in the NFL again we just think it is funny because this guy thinks he is better than everyone else and he just got caught cheating.

Hey it is funny for the reason you pointed out my issue was more with Halfcan acting like the Chiefs are the good guys and all these other teams are bad guys full of thugs and cheaters.

The Bad Guy
Because there's a double standard......the same way people think it's funny that Manning got all bent up but would freak out if that happened to our QB.

Because that's what being a fan is all about.

You like to be a fan with a stick up your ass.

I like to root for my team, and enjoy seeing players I detest getting the shit kicked out of them on Sunday's.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:51 PM
Dude you play Johnnie Cochran on here to every thug in the world and then use preposterous theories to back up your jaded opinions-did you really think everyone would agree with you?? ROFL

You need to answer my other question.....I wanna see that take.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:52 PM
Because that's what being a fan is all about.

You like to be a fan with a stick up your ass.

I like to root for my team, and enjoy seeing players I detest getting the shit kicked out of them on Sunday's.

I've yet to see what Manning has ever done to be detested, aside from being a great player........

Atleast he doesn't get DWI's like a certain DE everyone around here loves......

PastorMikH
10-22-2006, 09:53 PM
Hey it is funny for the reason you pointed out my issue was more with Halfcan acting like the Chiefs are the good guys and all these other teams are bad guys full of thugs and cheaters.

Geesh, with fans like Mecca, the Chiefs don't need rivals.

:shake:

Halfcan
So what's that make our team? The Alcoholic Chiefs or some such seeing as our players seem to get DUI's constantly......do you hate Jared Allen? Personally have a much bigger issue with a guy getting 2 DUI's in 3 months than someone using roids.....

Getting a DWi is not the same as useing a substance to cheat. If anything the booze hurts his production. Yes it is very serious-and Allen should be suspended for his conduct not to mention posible jail time and probation.

Good to know DWI's are where you draw the morality line. :rolleyes:

Jim Jones

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6744864

However, with steroids, performance might be enhanced. Thus, each week players are given random tests for steroids. A computer will randomly select six players, on each team, each week, to be tested. To show how random the test is, my HBO partner Dan Marino said he was tested eight times in one season.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Getting a DWi is not the same as useing a substance to cheat. If anything the booze hurts his production. Yes it is very serious-and Allen should be suspended for his conduct not to mention posible jail time and probation.

Good to know DWI's are where you draw the morality line. :rolleyes:

Ah yes so driving drunk and possibly killing someone is A-ok to Mr. Halfcan while a guy using roids is worse.....um ok. Using roids has 0 effect on anyone else but him, driving drunk however......

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 09:56 PM

I saw that play on the replays but was their a flag on it because they didn't say?

It definitely was brutal and I wasn't one of those that thought it was funny.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 09:57 PM
I saw that play on the replays but was their a flag on it because they didn't say?

No they didn't throw a flag on it either. I was pretty surprised seeing as the guy grabbed him around the head and I've seen alot less flagged for getting around a QB's head.

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 09:58 PM

I hate Manning, but I didn't think it was funny, either. Now if it had been Romo or Harrison, I would say they got what they deserved.

Ugly Duck
10-22-2006, 10:00 PM
BoltFanz think maybe poor Merriman was just trying to heal some injury maybe.....

"merriman will be back, there are so many people acting like they are holier than thou, but the reality is that he made a mistake, hopefully he will learn from this and get off the crap, I don't think he needs it to be honest, he could have been using it to heal an injured achillies ala castillo"

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=34662&page=9

dirk digler
Ah yes so driving drunk and possibly killing someone is A-ok to Mr. Halfcan while a guy using roids is worse.....um ok. Using roids has 0 effect on anyone else but him, driving drunk however......

No question DWI is a very serious offense and should not be taken lightly.

Besides Warfield and Allen is there anyone else in the last few years that has gotten a DWI?

PastorMikH
Using roids has 0 effect on anyone else but him......

It had 0 effect on Priest didn't it? It has 0 effect on the teams that are trying to win without cheating. It also has 0 effect on other teams that are trying to make the playoffs but are stuck at home because a team who's star player(s) are on performance-enhancing 'Roids.

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 10:02 PM
No they didn't throw a flag on it either. I was pretty surprised seeing as the guy grabbed him around the head and I've seen alot less flagged for getting around a QB's head.

Thanks and I agree.

Now if the NFL comes back this week and fines the player for the hit would you agree there is a double standard?

KcMizzou
BoltFanz think maybe poor Merriman was just trying to heal some injury maybe.....

"merriman will be back, there are so many people acting like they are holier than thou, but the reality is that he made a mistake, hopefully he will learn from this and get off the crap, I don't think he needs it to be honest, he could have been using it to heal an injured achillies ala castillo"

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=34662&page=9Poor fella. It's a shame people are so hard on him.

LMAO

Mecca
No question DWI is a very serious offense and should not be taken lightly.

Besides Warfield and Allen is there anyone else in the last few years that has gotten a DWI?

Roaf got one in his 1st or 2nd year here.....

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 10:03 PM

This is laughable-has their been a more vocal person on here for good conduct in the NFL?? I started threads admonishing EW, spithood, gwes, and Roidburn. I have never once defended illegal conduct or roids.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Thanks and I agree.

Nlow if the NFL comes back this week and fines the player for the hit would you agree there is a double standard?

I think it will depend, right now I don't think it will be fined, probably should have been flagged. It wasn't a blow to the head it was more of a "ah shit I bent my back the wrong way".

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:04 PM
This is laughable-has their been a more vocal person on here for good conduct in the NFL?? I started threads admonishing EW, spithood, gwes, and Roidburn. I have never once defended illegal conduct or roids.

You want the Chiefs to cut Jared Allen and Ty Law.....

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 10:06 PM
It had 0 effect on Priest didn't it? It has 0 effect on the teams that are trying to win without cheating. It also has 0 effect on other teams that are trying to make the playoffs but are stuck at home because a team who's star player(s) are on performance-enhancing 'Roids.

Hey don't forget about their wives who are pissed because their man has a 1/2 inch erection.

Iowanian
10-22-2006, 10:06 PM
I hope Mary-man gets Moobs when he comes off the juice.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:07 PM
Hey don't forget about their wives who are pissed because their man has a 1/2 inch erection.

Actually that's not true, but I don't think people want to hear extensivly about steroids.

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 10:08 PM
I think it will depend, right now I don't think it will be fined, probably should have been flagged. It wasn't a blow to the head it was more of a "ah shit I bent my back the wrong way".

If they come back with a fine then we will know for sure there are different standards depending on who the players is.

jjjayb
10-22-2006, 10:09 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6744864

However, with steroids, performance might be enhanced. Thus, each week players are given random tests for steroids. A computer will randomly select six players, on each team, each week, to be tested. To show how random the test is, my HBO partner Dan Marino said he was tested eight times in one season.

Chirp, chirp. That's the sound of Mecca ignoring this quote like it never existed.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:10 PM
If they come back with a fine then we will know for sure there are different standards depending on who the players is.

I'm sure there are different rules for certain players. He is one of the faces of the league.

PastorMikH

LMAO

Actually, if their wives are like most, they'd rather have the luxuries and fashionable accesories that the $ gets them anyway.

dirk digler
Actually that's not true, but I don't think people want to hear extensivly about steroids.

It has been while since I have read up on steroids so refresh my memory please

DJJasonp
10-22-2006, 10:11 PM
Man....this day just keeps getting better and better....

Shaun Alexander out next week, now maybe Hasselbeck also????? The hits just keep on comin'!

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 10:12 PM
So it doesn't shrink their package just their nuts

The most commonly abused steroids are the growth-stimulating hormones – the anabolic steroids, which are man-made derivatives of the hormone testosterone. Testosterone is responsible for the development of secondary sexual characteristics in adolescent males, including the growth of extra muscle and bone mass. This may seem an attractive reason for ‘abusing’ anabolic steroids – to increase muscle mass, strength and thereby possibly improve times and performance in sport.

The down side is that drug-taking is dangerous to your physical and mental health as well as to the sporting career of any serious athlete. In men, anabolic steroids cause the testes to shrink, can lower the sperm count (and so affect fertility), and cause impotence (unable to get/sustain an erection), baldness and breast enlargement. These effects occur because the anabolic steroids interfere with the normal hormones coming from the brain to stimulate the testes to perform their usual job.

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm sure there are different rules for certain players. He is one of the faces of the league.

And if the NFL comes back with a fine that is BS IMVHO. Trent got knocked out cold and missed half the season for a cheap dirty hit.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:14 PM
So it doesn't shrink their package just their nuts

Yep......it also in guys will decrease your testerone level and increase your estrogen level hence why serious roid abuse will lead to what they call "bitch tits".

Ever see a woman that abuses roids....it works just the opposite. If you ever see a female bodybuilder nude they have clits that look like mini dicks. It's quite creepy.

dirk digler
10-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Yep......it also in guys will decrease your testerone level and increase your estrogen level hence why serious roid abuse will lead to what they call "bitch tits".

Ever see a woman that abuses roids....it works just the opposite. If you ever see a female bodybuilder nude they have clits that look like mini dicks. It's quite creepy.

LMAO

ROFL

Sorry I haven't looked that close but man that is disgusting yet funny at the same time.

ROFL

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 10:15 PM
You want the Chiefs to cut Jared Allen and Ty Law.....

You take a ridicules stance on a dirty cheater on the hated Chargers, but now want to make this about Allens DWI-wow that is just loony.

If Jared gets busted for Roids-I would not want him on my team. And yes it pisses me off he has let the team down with his drinking. He should be delt with severely for his second offense.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:18 PM
You take a ridicules stance on a dirty cheater on the hated Chargers, but now want to make this about Allens DWI-wow that is just loony.

If Jared gets busted for Roids-I would not want him on my team. And yes it pisses me off he has let the team down with his drinking. He should be delt with severely for his second offense.

I'm just looking to see if you have the same standard amongst everything.....my line is the same with the Chiefs and every other team.

Ugly Duck
10-22-2006, 10:20 PM
If you ever see a female bodybuilder nude they have clits that look like mini dicks. It's quite creepy.So, will Merriman get a mini-clit? That could be embarrassing in the lockeroom....

ChiefsCountry
10-22-2006, 10:21 PM

Only you dude. :shake:

ChiefsFanatic
10-22-2006, 10:22 PM

Reportedly, Chyna has a man clit.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:22 PM
So, will Merriman get a mini-clit? That could be embarrassing in the lockeroom....

.....He already has a head like a casaba melon, I doubt it could be any worse than that.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Reportedly, Chyna has a man clit.

Yes........Unfortuntatly I have seen this......

scott free
10-22-2006, 10:24 PM

I'm not gonna bust your chops on the roid thing...but good God man, i DID NOT want that clit pic in my head :doh!:

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm not gonna bust your chops on the roid thing...but good God man, i DID NOT want that clit pic in my head :doh!:

Don't make me send you a picture of it......

scott free
10-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Dont you dare...... :eek:

The Bad Guy
10-22-2006, 10:49 PM
I've yet to see what Manning has ever done to be detested, aside from being a great player........

Atleast he doesn't get DWI's like a certain DE everyone around here loves......

Some people just don't like other people.

You, on the one hand, like to stir shit and then plead the innocent, "I'm not a homer" card.

When in reality you are an instigator. You're the kid in my fiance's class that punches the kid in the back of the head, and then when the kid fights back, you plead that you did nothing wrong.

If you don't love Jared Allen, then turn your god damn Chiefs fan card in right now. I'm tired of your bullshit on this board. You add about as much as KCJohnny did.

Next thing you know, you're going to be asking for pie because you're a combat veteran.

The Bad Guy
10-22-2006, 10:49 PM

I bet you have it on your hard drive.

Mecca
10-22-2006, 10:52 PM
I bet you have it on your hard drive.

Nah......I have some pie though, want some?

Valiant
10-22-2006, 10:52 PM
Man those dumbshits on the Dolts board are wanting to bench LT for Turner... I mean more then a few, talking about how LT is overpayed and on the decline...

jspchief
10-22-2006, 10:56 PM
Man those dumbshits on the Dolts board are wanting to bench LT for Turner... I mean more then a few, talking about how LT is overpayed and on the decline...Cut them some slack. It's hard to learn that much about football when you've only been on the bandwagon a few short years.

jspchief
10-22-2006, 11:06 PM
Mecca defending some clown's actions with "everyone else does it too" is even less surprising than finding out that "the next Lawrence Taylor" uses roids.

KcMizzou
10-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Man those dumbshits on the Dolts board are wanting to bench LT for Turner... I mean more then a few, talking about how LT is overpayed and on the decline...
A few here were calling for Dee Brown after LJ's last couple of games.

Ari Chi3fs
10-22-2006, 11:16 PM
I have really big balls, I should prolly use steroids to shrink them down a bit...

The Bad Guy
10-22-2006, 11:17 PM
Nah......I have some pie though, want some?

Nope.

It probably has Reggie Bush and Mario Williams man topping on it.

Simplex3
10-22-2006, 11:19 PM
Yes........Unfortuntatly I have seen this......
I will now kick your ass for making me wonder about his and look it up.

:Lin:

Ugly Duck
10-22-2006, 11:23 PM
I will now kick your ass for making me wonder about his and look it up.

:Lin:I googled it, too. Don't do it, folks.... you'll never be the same....

Simplex3
10-22-2006, 11:25 PM
I googled it, too. Don't do it, folks.... you'll never be the same....
Damnit, don't warn them. Misery loves company.

Psyko Tek
10-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Cut them some slack. It's hard to learn that much about football when you've only been on the bandwagon a few short WEEKS.

fixed your post

greg63
10-22-2006, 11:45 PM

Per espnnews.

:hmmm: Only four??

Halfcan
10-22-2006, 11:51 PM
:hmmm: Only four??

Yeah but the next time it will be for a year.

boogblaster
10-22-2006, 11:56 PM
probably quite a few are on roids..but that fricking Merriman is a cheap-shot bastard and In glad he got caught.....

HolmeZz
10-23-2006, 12:19 AM
So far Mecca has defended the hit by Merriman that ended Priest's career, the late hit by Geathers that knocked Trent unconscious, and the facemask by Rolle that could've broken LJ's neck. I'm eagerly awaiting his defense of the Germans in WWII.

TinyEvel
10-23-2006, 01:09 AM
Not enough games, we play them in SD on 12/17.

Mecca
10-23-2006, 02:46 AM

Actually it would be 8........take 3 times for a year.

greg63
10-23-2006, 06:23 AM

Well I hope he stays connected with his pusher. :D

Halfcan
10-23-2006, 06:33 AM
Well I hope he stays connected with his pusher. :D

LOL I am sure he has Marty on speed dial.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
10-23-2006, 07:29 AM
Mecca; not that it matters much, but I agree with you for the most part.

I believe that there clearly more NFL players on the juice than are not. It is not hard to spot them either. Merriman would be a first guess for me. Others; Ray Lewis, Tedi Bruschi, Simeon Rice.

Does this mean they are using, absolutely not, but they would be highly likely in my opinion.

And I would venture a guess that there are ALOT of O-line and D-line players on the juice. The human body can not withstand the beatings these guys take during the course of a game without some sort of recovery help. That could mean steroids or HGH or something we don't even know about yet.

And bottom line is that I don't really care if they are using or not. If they get caught should they be suspended; yes, it is against the rules and they know the reprecussions. Would I do it in their position; you bet your ass, with the money on the line these guys are paid I would do it in a heartbeat to help secure my families future.

But if I were to take steroids it won't get me on an NFL field; which underscores the real point to me. Taking a drug WILL NOT make you a NFL player, you have to have the talent and skill beforehand, all the drugs will do is enhance and help you perform at peak levels.

NOW in review; so I don't get the Mecca treatment...... :p

Should Merriman be suspended; YES, he knows the rules and the reprecussions

I think there are more players on something than not;

I don't blame them, I would in their shoes;

Steroids won't make you a NFL player, you have to be good to begin with.

kepp
10-23-2006, 07:40 AM
Wonder twins...ACTIVATE!! Form of...
http://www.enlacelink.com/images/imagebank/0812D_Chargers.jpg

Mecca
10-23-2006, 08:59 AM
Mecca; not that it matters much, but I agree with you for the most part.

I believe that there clearly more NFL players on the juice than are not. It is not hard to spot them either. Merriman would be a first guess for me. Others; Ray Lewis, Tedi Bruschi, Simeon Rice.

Does this mean they are using, absolutely not, but they would be highly likely in my opinion.

And I would venture a guess that there are ALOT of O-line and D-line players on the juice. The human body can not withstand the beatings these guys take during the course of a game without some sort of recovery help. That could mean steroids or HGH or something we don't even know about yet.

And bottom line is that I don't really care if they are using or not. If they get caught should they be suspended; yes, it is against the rules and they know the reprecussions. Would I do it in their position; you bet your ass, with the money on the line these guys are paid I would do it in a heartbeat to help secure my families future.

But if I were to take steroids it won't get me on an NFL field; which underscores the real point to me. Taking a drug WILL NOT make you a NFL player, you have to have the talent and skill beforehand, all the drugs will do is enhance and help you perform at peak levels.

NOW in review; so I don't get the Mecca treatment...... :p

Should Merriman be suspended; YES, he knows the rules and the reprecussions

I think there are more players on something than not;

I don't blame them, I would in their shoes;

Steroids won't make you a NFL player, you have to be good to begin with.

Don't worry, people just like to jump on my back.

htismaqe
10-23-2006, 12:18 PM

Here's the ultimate irony.

The REASON you get treated the way you do is because anyone that DARES to disagree with you gets addressed as if they are STUPID AND WRONG.

htismaqe
10-23-2006, 12:22 PM
So far Mecca has defended the hit by Merriman that ended Priest's career, the late hit by Geathers that knocked Trent unconscious, and the facemask by Rolle that could've broken LJ's neck. I'm eagerly awaiting his defense of the Germans in WWII.

He won't defend the Germans.

They weren't playing against the Chiefs.

BIG_DADDY
10-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Not enough games, we play them in SD on 12/17.

We will take whatever we can get. Him being out of the lineup will definately effect their D.

Spicy McHaggis
10-23-2006, 12:32 PM
So SD took two steriod using cheaters in the first round that year.

I did find it a bit strange that a 270+ lbs. linebacker was running the times he did although there isn't proof that he was on the juice at that particular juncture.

Baby Lee
10-23-2006, 12:33 PM
How come everybody is so quick to take Welbourne back yet you castrasize Merriman?
Because we're disigerent and stuck in a stagmire.

ROFL ROFL

bogie
10-23-2006, 12:34 PM
What is the drug testing policy? How often do they give random test? I would think it would be hard to be on roids if they do random tests. Is it worth it to players to chance it? Are they really that dumb?

Spicy McHaggis
10-23-2006, 12:38 PM
How come everybody is so quick to take Welbourne back yet you castrasize Merriman? I think Merriman is a piece of crap for doing roids.

I agree with you on most counts.

I think Welbourne's a piece of crap too, the guy left his team in a lurch. When you're a part of an organization it isn't just about you, it's about the whole. Welbourne had a responsibility to the team and he ****ed up. He ****ed up after he had already been given a "warning". I'm not a huge fan of him at all at this point and if he does come back then he shouldn't be given a starting job by virtue of his talent. Black and Sampson may not have skill equal to Welbourne but at least they didn't screw the team.

Iowanian
10-23-2006, 02:46 PM
I'm pretty sure C4Me must be a bolt fan now.....guess which one she'd be.

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=66996&page=1

OnTheWarpath58
10-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Do you not think the majority of the NFL is on performance enhancing substances?

Don't you mean the majority of the NFL, minus Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart?

I mean, if EVERYONE is doing it.......

JBucc
10-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Don't you mean the majority of the NFL, minus Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart?

I mean, if EVERYONE is doing it.......Have you seen those guns Reggie's got on him? Dude's on roids for sure. Leinart's probably just on Enzyte for all his ho baggin'.

Ari Chi3fs
10-23-2006, 04:07 PM
This is what you get, this is what you get
This is what you get, when you mess with us

http://www.goldenboughbooks.com/divine/lg-karma-police.jpg

dtebbe
10-23-2006, 06:57 PM

Per espnnews.

I think BIG DADDY called this one last year. Can't remember the exact quote, but pretty much said you can't be that fast and that big with out being that juiced...

CHEATER.

DT

64 Chief
10-23-2006, 08:09 PM
I know one of Merriman's trainers who is not surprised by these allegations. He said Merriman gained serious muscle mass quickly after college.

Coach
10-23-2006, 09:31 PM
Merriman to appeal the suspension, per ESPN.

JBucc
10-23-2006, 09:33 PM
I thought the little dickweek conehead already appealed which is why he didn't get canned on Tuesday with the rest of the roiders?

JBucc
10-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Then again it's probably best he drags out his suspension so he can be ousted for the Chiefs game.