PDA

View Full Version : The ***OFFICIAL*** Thank you to Mr & Mrs Nzoner thread

Baconeater
10-22-2006, 10:21 PM
I know you two worked your asses off not only on setting up the CP Bash, but also cleaning up after all of us drunken slobs. Can't thank you enough.

Here's to the both of you! :toast:

Dartgod
10-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Did you ever get Bob Dole out of your house?

Sorry I missed your party, Joe, but hopefully you enjoyed the margarita I brought you today.

JazzzLovr
10-23-2006, 06:25 AM
Yes, thanks so much you two! It was a fun day as usual! Great job putting up with all of us! ;)

Ari Chi3fs
10-23-2006, 07:26 AM
bummed I was unable to make it, but much love, nonetheless...

Nzoner
10-23-2006, 09:11 AM
You're more than welcome, we had a great time too.

We'd also like to thank everyone who attended and as soon as we have all the figures together we'll make a report on how we did.

Nzoner
10-23-2006, 09:12 AM
Did you ever get Bob Dole out of your house?

Sorry I missed your party, Joe, but hopefully you enjoyed the margarita I brought you today.

The mrs said the senator rolled out around 11:30 and yes the margarita was delicious thank you for stopping by with it.

Fish
10-23-2006, 09:16 AM
My drunk ass wandered the West hill for a good 30 minutes trying to find the CP tailgate.... but alas... the booze won and I never found it.

It might have been those purple kangaroos that were chasing me...

ExtremeChief
10-23-2006, 09:26 AM
Thanks again Nzoner. I know you worked your ass off and it's much appreciated. Everyone had a blast.

JimNasium
10-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Thanks Nzoner. I had a great time.

Phobia
10-23-2006, 09:32 AM
Fish, I thought I saw you. Turns out it was one of the attendee's 8 year old sons.

You guys have no idea how much work Joe and Cathy put into this thing. If you think you have an idea, take it times 4 and you'll be close. They're a very unselfish and giving couple. Well done, guys.

stevieray
10-23-2006, 09:37 AM
Thanks Nzoner. I had a great time.

you need to apply yourself, you were invisible to me.

Fish
10-23-2006, 09:41 AM
Fish, I thought I saw you. Turns out it was one of the attendee's 8 year old sons.

:cuss:

I'll headbutt you in the balls!

Napoleon was my height..... so was Wolverine.... short dudes can kick ass too.... :harumph:

JimNasium
10-23-2006, 09:41 AM
you need to apply yourself, you were invisible to me.
Eh, just a weak attempt at a sobriety check. Jenny and I are going to make it up there soon and you and Joe are on our list of must see folks.

chagrin
10-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Sitting here in Nzoner's Game Room, wondering how I got here and if I even saw the game at all - I am still not sure, still seems like a kick as dream!

Thank you both very much, don't have the words, other than thank you, sincerely - Tim

Katie
10-23-2006, 11:15 AM
This is the first one I've missed for a few years...really missed the the bonding experience. I know the Nzoners put on one heck of a party, so my thanks to you for making this week-end a great event every year.

Here's to next year!

Nzoner
10-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Eh, just a weak attempt at a sobriety check. Jenny and I are going to make it up there soon and you and Joe are on our list of must see folks.

Try and make it for an away game before the season is over,as I said before Casa de Nzoners is a free stay.

chagrin
10-23-2006, 12:07 PM
This is the first one I've missed for a few years...really missed the the bonding experience. I know the Nzoners put on one heck of a party, so my thanks to you for making this week-end a great event every year.

Here's to next year!

That's totally not your ass

Nzoner
10-23-2006, 12:08 PM

Here's to next year!

Yeah,I really missed seeing you,oh well I'll always have this :D