PDA

View Full Version : Caught a glimpse of Bigfoot...

thepascalblaze
10-22-2006, 10:26 PM
In wide open space...

Though reviews of the recorded footage clearly reveal it could be a fake, I am slowly becoming a believer... I mean, how could someone be right their in a disguise that looked so real?

Crashride
10-22-2006, 10:27 PM
That flase start call before the game winning field goal was bullshit. Wilson didnt move

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 10:31 PM
I saw that film. It was just a bear with a genetic mutation.

thepascalblaze
10-22-2006, 10:33 PM
I think his forearm moved, but I've seen plays with the D making that happen go the other way. Too many times with Neil Smith. In fact, in the 90's I fealt like they invented that whole, "the D-lineman can't intentionally make the O-line guy jump" rule for Smith. They, of course seemed to mysteriously stop enforcing once he became a Donk.

boogblaster
10-22-2006, 10:37 PM
well you'll think ole Boogs full of crap but Ive seen the bigfooted one..and they are real.. but very good at not beening seen often..we've had dogs running them before and they come back to the truck..these dogs are bad mofos but didnt want any part of the bigfooted ones.....

thepascalblaze
10-22-2006, 10:38 PM
The one I saw today had on a really big red shirt...

Rain Man
10-22-2006, 10:39 PM
He definitely moved, but one of the guys opposite him had jumped across the line of scrimmage first. By rule, Wilson draws the penalty, which is kind of annoying.

thepascalblaze
10-23-2006, 03:13 AM
I thought that rule precluded defenders from moving first {intentionally, [almost by definition unknowable in an absolute sense,]} causing minor flinches. However, it's not the first time what I thouaghtI knew became ephemeral then incorrect...

Rain Man
10-23-2006, 09:08 AM
I think that rule only counts if the defender intentionally flinches. If he can make it look unintentional, then it's not a penalty.

Fish
10-23-2006, 09:12 AM
well you'll think ole Boogs full of crap but Ive seen the bigfooted one..and they are real.. but very good at not beening seen often..we've had dogs running them before and they come back to the truck..these dogs are bad mofos but didnt want any part of the bigfooted ones.....

ROFL

Hey boog... buddy.... Kris Wilson = Bigfoot