PDA

View Full Version : I really think the Chiefs could go on a 6-0 run.

John_Wayne
10-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Seattle at home - with Alexander & Hasselbeck out and at home we should win

Rams away - this is the game that could bust my theory, but I think we'll win

Miami away - they aren't that good this year

Oakland at home - they totally suck

Denver at home - based on our performance at Mile High I think we'll win at home, with Hali there is NO MORE bootleg, also on thanksgiving day the road team historically has a bad record

Cleveland away - no explanation needed

BTW - Trent Green should be back soon. That should improve our passing game, which will open up our run game.........hopefully.

ChiefsCountry
10-22-2006, 11:46 PM
We will screw up on one of the road games - Miami looks like it.

John_Wayne
10-22-2006, 11:49 PM
We will screw up on one of the road games - Miami looks like it. :bang:

Direckshun
10-22-2006, 11:52 PM
Two of those games scare me.

The Rams are playing very solid this year, especially at home. We'll be underdogs for that game, barring a complete dismantling of the Seahawks next week.

The Broncos coming to town is a danger, too, on one ground. If Trent can come back and "warm up" against the Faders or the Fins, LJ will have room to roam, and I don't think Denver can answer.

boogblaster
10-22-2006, 11:53 PM
hope you're right..if they play like today.. it could happen.....

ChiefsCountry
10-22-2006, 11:59 PM
:bang:

I know, just know the Chiefs past way to well.

Count Alex's Losses
10-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Miami is a horrible, horrible football team. Our defense will dominate.

The only game that really scares me in that run is St. Louis.

Direckshun
10-23-2006, 12:01 AM
I know, just know the Chiefs past way to well.
Keep the faith, my friend. Just keep the faith.

ChiefsCountry
10-23-2006, 12:06 AM
Miami is a horrible, horrible football team. Our defense will dominate.

The only game that really scares me in that run is St. Louis.

Miami is horrible, but knowing the second game of the two game road trip and the Chiefs history in Florida. It scares the hell out of me.

PriestMVP31
10-23-2006, 12:08 AM
well i guess that would be a 7-0 run with today's win. even better!

BWillie
10-23-2006, 12:11 AM
The Chiefs aren't going to go 6-0 over the next six games. But I like your wishful thinking.

We have been a horrific road team the last couple of years. After that 45-7 drubbing at Pittsburgh there is no reason to think that we are going to win both AT ST LOUIS, AT MIAMI, & AT CLEVELAND no matter how bad these teams are. Winning on the road is tough for this team, period. We were 3-5 on the road last year and the Oakland and Texans were two of them. They were the worst teams in the league last year, and still are.

Seattle
@ St Louis
@ Miami
Oakland
Denver
@ Cleveland
Baltimore
@ San Diego
@ Oakland
Jacksonville

I think we'll win 3 of 5 of our road games and go 4-1 in our remaining home schedule leading us to a 10-6 record. WORST CASE scenario...8-8...BEST CASE 11-5. But there are alot of games to be played, so lets just win them all.

Crashride
10-23-2006, 12:30 AM
I live in tampa and went to the miami game last year on that friday night because of the hurricane. The dolphins were garbage then and are garbage now. Ill be there so thats a guarenteed win.

Ugly Duck
10-23-2006, 12:33 AM
Oakland at home - they totally suckWatch out.... our defense has totally sucked less the past coupla games. We should rank about #4 in yards allowed when the stats get tallied up. Offense played OK today - Walter is getting over the noobie jitters as the O-line plays better. Wudda had a great day if Moss hadn't a dropped 4 easy catches. This team is playing hella better than the first few disasterous games.

Ari Chi3fs
10-23-2006, 12:34 AM
well starting next week, I get to use my Animal Named Team MOJO 3 weeks in a row... so that is 3 wins, right there.

Halfcan
10-23-2006, 01:04 AM
I will be going down to the St. Louis game-so I hope we win it.

Short Leash Hootie
10-23-2006, 01:05 AM
Hootie knows better than to get ahead of himself...

Let's take it one week at a time ;)

SPchief
10-23-2006, 01:11 AM
well starting next week, I get to use my Animal Named Team MOJO 3 weeks in a row... so that is 3 wins, right there.

Didn't you start the gamethread against the bengals?

elvomito
10-23-2006, 02:41 AM
The only game that really scares me in that run is St. Louis.hopefully there'll be so many chiefs fans there it'll be like a home game

thepascalblaze
10-23-2006, 04:39 AM
I can throw out the recent past DV anti-D years and still come up scared of the '06 Rams, in San Louis, but it's doable. 9-3 sounds awesome and is not impossible. Like always in the NFL, it will come down to what the players can be encouraged to do on any given Sunday (to further wear out a cliche).

"It's the WILL not the skill."

NJ Chief Fan
10-23-2006, 08:06 AM
SLOW IT DOWN A LITTLE LETS TAKE IT ONE GAME AT A TIME

King_Chief_Fan
10-23-2006, 09:29 AM
hopefully there'll be so many chiefs fans there it'll be like a home game
yea buddy. I will be there.

chiefsfan1963
10-23-2006, 09:36 AM
If the OL does it's job, it's a distinct possibility. Congrats again OL! Great
Job yesterday! :clap:

StcChief
10-23-2006, 09:43 AM
I will be going down to the St. Louis game-so I hope we win it.

I'm going to my first road game in STL. and it's closer than a home game. :)

First time in Eddie Dome.

Hope Trent is back to show his hometowners how to win.

DaFace
10-23-2006, 09:51 AM
We'll drop a game here and there for the rest of the season. However, I'm pretty optimistic that we've made it to this point at 3-3. I think that finishing the season up with 7 more wins and 3 more losses is very doable with our schedule. Guess we'll have to see.

Archie F. Swin
10-23-2006, 09:54 AM
now if you had posted this prediction 6 days ago....that would have been something special

Ari Chi3fs
10-23-2006, 10:06 AM
Didn't you start the gamethread against the bengals?

I did, but Pastor Mike got his panties in a bundle about my starting it on Saturday instead of Sunday... so he started one... and everyone ended up using Laz's that he created in July. my Chiefs Animal Mascot mojo is in full effect, assuming a seahawk is an actual animal.