PDA

View Full Version : Welbourne and Holmes timelines

JimNasium
10-23-2006, 09:19 AM
I must admit that I've been so busy this fall that I've not done a good job of keeping up with the team other than just watching the games on Sunday. What is the timeline for Welbourne's return? Also, when does the team have to make a roster move with Priest? Finally, regarding Welbourne, does anyone have a clue if he's stayed in shape?

C-Mac
10-23-2006, 09:24 AM
I must admit that I've been so busy this fall that I've not done a good job of keeping up with the team other than just watching the games on Sunday. What is the timeline for Welbourne's return? Also, when does the team have to make a roster move with Priest? Finally, regarding Welbourne, does anyone have a clue if he's stayed in shape?

Peterson said yesterday that Holmes has been working out and was to see a doctor this week. He still has 5 weeks to make a decision, but I didnt think Peterson was that optimistic for his return.

JimNasium
10-23-2006, 09:25 AM
Peterson said yesterday that Holmes has been working out and was to see a doctor this week. He still has 5 weeks to make a decision, but I didnt think Peterson was that optimistic for his return.
I don't think he'll be back. I guess this is setting up for an injury settlement. We should have some nice cap space with Roaf, Shields and Holmes off of the payroll next year.

JimNasium
10-23-2006, 10:34 AM
Welbourne? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

PastorMikH
10-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Welbourne? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I read last week that Welbourn was supposed to start working out with the team this week and could actually start as early as today.

'Course, according to some here at the Planet, he's dropped 125 pounds and is down to Dante's weight but still 6'4. We will probably move him to Forward if that's the case.

JimNasium
10-23-2006, 12:43 PM
I read last week that Welbourn was supposed to start working out with the team this week and could actually start as early as today.

'Course, according to some here at the Planet, he's dropped 125 pounds and is down to Dante's weight but still 6'4. We will probably move him to Forward if that's the case.
Thank you my friend.