PDA

View Full Version : Bad news from Broncoland. LT Lepsis out for season.

Count Zarth
10-23-2006, 12:39 PM
Torn ACL. Big blow to that offense, which was already on thin ice with Plummer's horrid play.

dirk digler
10-23-2006, 12:40 PM
That is really bad news for the Donkeys and their inept offense.

tk13
10-23-2006, 12:42 PM
Run Jake, run.

Especially bad, considering their LT has to face Dwight Freeney this week.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Run Jake, run.

Especially bad, considering their LT has to face Dwight Freeney this week.
ROFL

Iowanian
10-23-2006, 12:45 PM
Thats just terribly unfortunate.

Given all the crap thrown around donkeydom about the Chiefs offensive line and protection.....I wonder how they'll do missing their LT.

Thats just terribly unfortunate for Denver.

I can't help but think Karma has an atomic Koncho waiting for donkeydom.

Inspector
10-23-2006, 12:46 PM
Wow, what a heart breaker.

And it would be extremely inapropriate to laugh at too, right?

I'm working on my manners.

Count Zarth
10-23-2006, 12:47 PM
Stay down, bitch.

GoodDaySir!
10-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Stay down, bitch.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyiF5E3gjjQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyiF5E3gjjQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Rain Man
10-23-2006, 12:50 PM
May I please see a film of it?

SPchief
10-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Anybody want popcorn?

stevieray
10-23-2006, 12:53 PM
They could lose every lineman to a cheap shot and it still wouldn't even be close to approaching karma.

Iowanian
10-23-2006, 12:56 PM
I anxiously await the Day Denver plays a zone blocking team that uses their filthy techniques on the back end.

I very much look forward to hearing the Donk fanbase cry about someone jumping on the knee of one of their linemen.

DaFace
10-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Stay down, bitch.

Am I the only one who's really not offended by that? I guess I've just come to accept that Trent's down. It sucks, but whatever.

chiefqueen
10-23-2006, 12:58 PM
So what???? I thought the Br_nc_s just wanted to win 3-0 games anyway.

Rain Man
10-23-2006, 12:58 PM
I really want to see a film of it. Who chopped him? Nalen? George Foster?

stevieray
10-23-2006, 01:01 PM
Am I the only one who's really not offended by that? I guess I've just come to accept that Trent's down. It sucks, but whatever.

consider the source.

DaFace
10-23-2006, 01:03 PM
consider the source.

Point taken.

Frazod
10-23-2006, 01:03 PM
How the hell is this bad news?

easymobee
10-23-2006, 01:07 PM
Erik Pears >> Jordan Black

That is all.

The Bad Guy
10-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Stay down, bitch.

Irony.

I say the same thing to your mother when she's on all fours.

tk13
10-23-2006, 01:10 PM

That is all.
We're about to find out. This is a bad week to do it, that's for sure. Freeney should be licking his chops.

I'll give the Bronco homers credit, they're pretty optimistic. I think this is going to be a much tougher blow coming in the middle of the season.

The Bad Guy
10-23-2006, 01:11 PM

That is all.

Not even close.

Black has played pretty well at LT.

Frazod
10-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Stay down, bitch.

Speaking of bitches, I was at Arrowhead yesterday, at the tailgate area, just like I said I would be. Where were you? After you said you'd "Go Geathers" on me, and promised that you'd make me remember your name, I was really looking forward to meeting you. Perhaps you were too busy douching with LB 52 to make it to the game? To refresh your memory, he's the last Bronco pussy who said he was going to kick my ass at a game. You should start a club.

Another internet tough guy who is invisible in real life.

Have a nice day, sweetie.

easymobee
10-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Donkeys and their inept offense.

I understand that Denver isn't scoring 27 points every game, but how can an offense be "inept" when they have the AFC's top rusher and a WR who is 5th in Receiving yards in the AFC.

Tatum Bell 1st in the AFC Rushing (2nd in the NFL) (LJ 11th in NFL)

Javon Walker 5th in Rec yardage (10th in NFL) (Gonzo 15th in AFC, EQK 27th in AFC)

Struggling? maybe, but not inept marlboro chief.

Count Zarth
10-23-2006, 01:15 PM
13 points a game is the definition of inept.

Rain Man
10-23-2006, 01:16 PM
I understand that Denver isn't scoring 27 points every game, but how can an offense be "inept" when they have the AFC's top rusher and a WR who is 5th in Receiving yards in the AFC.

Because they have Jake Plummer at quarterback.

easymobee
10-23-2006, 01:18 PM
Not even close.

Black has played pretty well at LT.

Now Black is "Good"? What about the interstate nicknames and countless threads about how awful he is?

If Eric Hicks were pressed into action next week and finished with 1 and a half sacks would he all of a sudden be considered a solid backup who could start and play well if needed?

I guess Kendrell Bell and his 7 tackles can now officially be removed from the "bust" list.

Basileus777
10-23-2006, 01:18 PM

Javon Walker 5th in Rec yardage (10th in NFL) (Gonzo 15th in AFC, EQK 27th in AFC)

Only the Raiders have scored less points than the Broncos, and its not by that large of a margin.

easymobee
10-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Because they have Jake Plummer at quarterback.

I understand this point. My only response is that i haven't had a "bad" Sunday (or Monday) in well over a month now when in regards to my Bronco fandom.

And i still feel much better with Jake back there than one of the Huard brothers.

dirk digler
10-23-2006, 01:21 PM

Denver is ranked 23rd in Total O with all of your starters. You're next to last in scoring and 1 pt better than the pathetic Raiders. LMAO

We are ranked 24th and missing 1/3 of our offensive starters.

The Bad Guy
10-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Now Black is "Good"? What about the interstate nicknames and countless threads about how awful he is?

If Eric Hicks were pressed into action next week and finished with 1 and a half sacks would he all of a sudden be considered a solid backup who could start and play well if needed?

I guess Kendrell Bell and his 7 tackles can now officially be removed from the "bust" list.

And how many games of Erik Pears have you seen?

He's played well since moving to LT. I never gave him an interstate nickname.

Erik Pears hasn't even started a game in the NFL and you want to make a statement like that?

easymobee
10-23-2006, 01:23 PM
Only the Raiders have scored less points than the Broncos, and its not by that large of a margin.

True, but Denver has won 4 straight games by double digits.

They're scoring enough to force a team trying to rally to always eventually have the thought of an onside kick hanging over their heads.

From a fans perspective, they've all been comfortable to watch. My fingernails are surviving this year better than most.

DaFace
10-23-2006, 01:24 PM

The threads about how bad he is/was were primarily around while he was at RT. He's playing MUCH better at LT. I'm not saying that he's "good," but he's certainly playing better.

Count Zarth
10-23-2006, 01:26 PM
And i still feel much better with Jake back there than one of the Huard brothers.

That's comical. Huard has been efficient, accurate and clutch. Plummer is a joke.

dirk digler

They're scoring enough to force a team trying to rally to always eventually have the thought of an onside kick hanging over their heads.

You're D is playing great which helps alot.

The true test for your D will be this week. If they can stop Indy then Denver will be the team to beat in the AFC.

Iowanian
well Duh.....naturally Pears is better, because he's a bronco. The slippery nature of their Oline gets a Power+ by 2 due to Crisco.

chiefqueen
10-23-2006, 01:27 PM

Let's put this another way, I think the Br_nc_s will need to score more than 17 points on Sunday if they expect to win.

dirk digler
10-23-2006, 01:28 PM
God this is funny..Huard is ranked #5 passer while Jake didn't even make the top 30. LMAO

easymobee
10-23-2006, 01:28 PM
That's comical. Huard has been efficient, accurate and clutch.

I'll bet you never thought that you'd be typing those words on the Planet.

Huard's been pretty good for you guys, but he's not a Tom Brady story.

Geo Metro's are very efficient as well.

Basileus777
10-23-2006, 01:29 PM

From a fans perspective, they've all been comfortable to watch. My fingernails are surviving this year better than most.

They can thank their excellent defense for that, giving up 7 ppg. It still doesn't change the fact that Denver's offense has been inept.

vailpass
10-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Injuries happen. Next man in.

Count Zarth
I'll bet you never thought that you'd be typing those words on the Planet.

Actually, I've been the driver of the Huard bandwagon for years now. I was darn the near the only one that defended him after his poor preseason games.

But he has exceeded even my expectations.

tk13
God this is funny..Huard is ranked #5 passer while Jake didn't even make the top 30. LMAO
Yeah, but Huard doesn't have the experience choking in big games that Plummer does.

Iowanian
I just emailed Dwight Freeney and asked him how he would deal with the world reknowned, Pears, OT of the donkeys.

He replied in a form Donk fans could understand...pictures.
http://onlineshop.rnib.org.uk/local_images/products/zoomimages/dk68.jpg

Iowanian
10-23-2006, 01:32 PM
http://www.outblush.com/women/images/moma-apple-slicer.jpg

Calcountry
10-23-2006, 01:37 PM
We're about to find out. This is a bad week to do it, that's for sure. Freeney should be licking his chops.

I'll give the Bronco homers credit, they're pretty optimistic. I think this is going to be a much tougher blow coming in the middle of the season.There were a lot of us that were still clinging to the blanket of optimism in game one.

Good bye Plumber.

morphius
10-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Sadly Easymobee's AFC league high running back is in a 5 way tie in rushing TD's (at 13th-18th) in the AFC with power house running backs like Peyton Manning.

tk13
10-23-2006, 01:43 PM
There were a lot of us that were still clinging to the blanket of optimism in game one.

Good bye Plumber.
Yeah, but at least we were able to give our tackles all of camp to practice. I'm not sure one week of first team practice is going to cut it against Dwight Freeney. Then they have to go play @ Pittsburgh's blitz packages.

I think they could be alright in the long run, just that this was the absolute worst part of the season to have this injury. They're probably playing the two best pass rushing teams in the AFC the next two weeks.

easymobee
10-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Freeney might have a good game, but the guy has zero sacks this year so far.

Its not like we're getting Merriman before his Roids bust this week or something.

easymobee
10-23-2006, 01:53 PM
Sadly Easymobee's AFC league high running back is in a 5 way tie in rushing TD's (at 13th-18th) in the AFC with power house running backs like Peyton Manning.

TD's are nice and hopefully they'll come, but the fact remains that Bell is moving the Chains and getting 4.7 per rush.

Without looking at the stats i know that LJ has a nice TD total, but he's only getting 3.7 per carry. Right now, all of the RB's that were considered "elite" coming into this year are struggling one way or another.

LT is turning into a platoon back w/ Turner cutting into his chances.

Shaun Alexander is hurt and was well below his expected pace before the injury.

LJ is well below his expected pace and is getting Eddie George type numbers in his avg rush stats (Are we still holding out hope for that 2000 yard season?)

Clinton Portis has a great TD total , but is 22nd in the NFL w/ rushing yards and a low ypr avg too. (plus he's on a 2-5 team).

morphius
10-23-2006, 02:00 PM
TD's are nice and hopefully they'll come, but the fact remains that Bell is moving the Chains and getting 4.7 per rush.

Without looking at the stats i know that LJ has a nice TD total, but he's only getting 3.7 per carry. Right now, all of the RB's that were considered "elite" coming into this year are struggling one way or another.

LT is turning into a platoon back w/ Turner cutting into his chances.

Shaun Alexander is hurt and was well below his expected pace before the injury.

LJ is well below his expected pace and is getting Eddie George type numbers in his avg rush stats (Are we still holding out hope for that 2000 yard season?)

Clinton Portis has a great TD total , but is 22nd in the NFL w/ rushing yards and a low ypr avg too. (plus he's on a 2-5 team).
I never cared about a 2000 yard season, and it looked like this week was the first week the OC listened to what I was bitching about with our running game. But hey, it is his first year calling plays, I figured there would be some bumps. But hey, wehn you can get a lead and just sit on it running the ball, flipping in whichever back to try to run out the clock and keep Jake from doing anything you are going to get some decent yards as the other D is just going to get frustrated/tired because of their O's inability to do anything.

alpha_omega
10-23-2006, 02:05 PM

That is all.

Who????????

Ohh that's right...the famous Erik Pears who has started a total of ZERO NFL games!

Count Zarth
10-23-2006, 02:09 PM
TD's are nice.

LMAO

Is this what it has come to?

Rain Man
10-23-2006, 02:10 PM
LJ is well below his expected pace and is getting Eddie George type numbers in his avg rush stats...

There's no need for that level of insult.

Count Zarth
10-23-2006, 02:11 PM
LJ is awful. He's only second in the NFL in yards from scrimmage. Pitiful!

GoodDaySir!
10-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Speaking of bitches, I was at Arrowhead yesterday, at the tailgate area, just like I said I would be. Where were you? After you said you'd "Go Geathers" on me, and promised that you'd make me remember your name, I was really looking forward to meeting you. Perhaps you were too busy douching with LB 52 to make it to the game? To refresh your memory, he's the last Bronco pussy who said he was going to kick my ass at a game. You should start a club.

Another internet tough guy who is invisible in real life.

Have a nice day, sweetie.

You've got a big 'ol man crush on me, huh? I'm thinking you take the internet too seriously if you thought I was going to go out of my way to come meet you. Besides, you're boyfriend would be a little jealous.

Warrior5
10-23-2006, 02:15 PM
Geo Metro's are very efficient as well.

So are Honda Elements.

Rain Man
10-23-2006, 02:16 PM
You've got a big 'ol man crush on me, huh? I'm thinking you take the internet too seriously if you thought I was going to go out of my way to come meet you. Besides, you're boyfriend would be a little jealous.

Actually, I think he was hoping to beat you up.

GoodDaySir!
10-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Actually, I think he was hoping to beat you up.

That or make out with me. I've seen him mention me in three threads in 24 hours.

:Pimp:

Rain Man
10-23-2006, 02:23 PM
That or make out with me. I've seen him mention me in three threads in 24 hours.

:Pimp:

I think he was only doing that because he wanted to beat you up. The three things about him that really stand out are his desire to beat people up, his incredibly long memory, and his ability to identify people in real life from their writing style.

beer bacon
10-23-2006, 02:41 PM

Your defense has been outstanding. That pretty much explains why you have been winning comfortably despite Jake playing horribly. Here we go:

Scoring 13 ppg = really bad

Allowing 7 ppg = really, really good

Scoring 13 ppg + allowing 7 ppg = a good team

StcChief
10-23-2006, 03:07 PM
My heart bleeds NOT.
was he taken out by a Zone block....

Tuckdaddy
10-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Freeney is going have a field day.

Count Zarth
10-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Denver will probably finish 9-7 now. Their defense won't be able to take this strain.

Frazod
10-23-2006, 04:23 PM

I just enjoy calling out internet tough guys as the PUSSIES that they are.

YOU = PUSSY

You laid down the challenge. I accepted. You didn't show. Pussy. Pussy and troll.

Any questions? No.

But you were right not to show. I would have beat you bloody and greatly enjoyed it.

Mr. Laz
10-23-2006, 05:02 PM
GoodDaySir!
10-23-2006, 05:28 PM
I just enjoy calling out internet tough guys as the PUSSIES that they are.

YOU = PUSSY

You laid down the challenge. I accepted. You didn't show. Pussy. Pussy and troll.

Any questions? No.

But you were right not to show. I would have beat you bloody and greatly enjoyed it.

Irony.....nice pic by the way fatass. How'd that diet work out for ya?

Bill Parcells
10-23-2006, 05:29 PM
You gotta love internet tough guys :rolleyes: :shake:

Frazod
10-23-2006, 05:35 PM

What's ironic about threatening somebody and lacking the sack to show up when the challenge is answered? Seriously. Spin this anyway you want to, but you are a PUSS.

I can go on a diet. There is nothing on this earth that can make you a man.

Bwana
10-23-2006, 05:45 PM
What's ironic about threatening somebody and lacking the sack to show up when the challenge is answered? Seriously. Spin this anyway you want to, but you are a PUSS.

I can go on a diet. There is nothing on this earth that can make you a man.

This tool seriously called you out and said he was going to show up for a donnybrook? Fuggen donk fans. ROFL We need a mod to mess with this limp nipples name. How about Nancy boy, Flit boy, weak tit, or something else that fits, Pussy. The clown brings nothing to the board other than trolling.

GoodDaySir!
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Keep picking fights on teh intraweb, Tubs. You should really do something else constructive with the time you have left. Given your age and obese figure, you've got 10 years MAX left on this Earth.

Coach
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
I get the feeling that it's gonna get ugly here.

Heh.

blueballs
10-23-2006, 05:49 PM
welcher
whimp
wussy

Count Zarth
10-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Keep picking fights on teh intraweb.

Isn't that what YOU do?

GoodDaySir!
10-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Isn't that what YOU do?

I have challenged no one to a physical controntation. Get under their skin, maybe. Hell, I'll even post the PMs from frazod if you want. This guy can't go one thread without mentioning me. He really likes me a lot.

The Bad Guy
10-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Keep picking fights on teh intraweb, Tubs. You should really do something else constructive with the time you have left. Given your age and obese figure, you've got 10 years MAX left on this Earth.

I hope a mod gets some balls and IP bans this coathanger survivor.

You picked the fight, cockbag.

GoodDaySir!
10-23-2006, 05:55 PM
I hope a mod gets some balls and IP bans this coathanger survivor.

You picked the fight, cockbag.

Isn't wrestling on soon? You should get going, you're going to miss it.

Frazod
10-23-2006, 05:57 PM
I have challenged no one to a physical controntation. Get under their skin, maybe. Hell, I'll even post the PMs from frazod if you want. This guy can't go one thread without mentioning me. He really likes me a lot.

You can now add "LIAR" to "PUSSY." Your mom must be proud.

The Bad Guy
10-23-2006, 05:59 PM

Shocking.

BelowAverage proves again that he is a lying, chickenshit douchebag.

GoodDaySir!
10-23-2006, 06:02 PM
09-11-2006, 08:09 PM

Chargers Game
frazod
2006 National League Champions

I'll be at Arrowhead for the Chargers game, pussy. You'll know from the gathering threads where to find me.

Dunno where I mention anything about the San Diego game or fighting you in that rep. You PM above seems to be pretty clear though.

Garcia Bronco

I'll give the Bronco homers credit, they're pretty optimistic. I think this is going to be a much tougher blow coming in the middle of the season.
I believe Freeny is injured...I could be wrong.

Bwana

LMAO

That is what you call owned. This would make a great sig for Donker Sandy vag.

SNR
10-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Keep picking fights on teh intraweb, Tubs. You should really do something else constructive with the time you have left. Given your age and obese figure, you've got 10 years MAX left on this Earth.I understand rival fans on this board who want to talk football. Vailpass, Garcia Bronco, and listopencil are good at this. They're even cool to shoot the breeze with on this place.

You're nothing more than annoying. Someone posts something against the Broncos, and you come back and try to get your revenge on us for hating on the thing you love. You're not doing it to be funny. You're not doing it to impress other Bronco fans on here. You're doing it because you're a whiney vagina.

Go play in the interstate.

Frazod
10-23-2006, 06:07 PM
09-11-2006, 08:09 PM

Chargers Game
frazod
2006 National League Champions

I'll be at Arrowhead for the Chargers game, pussy. You'll know from the gathering threads where to find me.

Dunno where I mention anything about the San Diego game or fighting you in that rep. You PM above seems to be pretty clear though.

My post was in direct response to yours, asshat. 8:09 p.m. is after 7:51 p.m. You said you'd "go Geathers" on me at Arrowhead. I was just letting you know when I'd be there. In a later PM you told me that you'd make sure I "remembered your name." Do I need to post that, too?

Garcia Bronco
well Duh.....naturally Pears is better, because he's a bronco. The slippery nature of their Oline gets a Power+ by 2 due to Crisco.

I'm so sick of this SHIT...it's virgin olive oil not crisco...for the love of Pete.

StcChief
LMAO

That is what you call owned. This would make a great sig for Donker Sandy vag.
Classic pic. ROFL

SNR
10-23-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm so sick of this SHIT...it's virgin olive oil not crisco...for the love of Pete."Virgin olive oil."

I know there's a joke in there somewhere but I keep coming up empty.

Frazod
10-23-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm so sick of this SHIT...it's virgin olive oil not crisco...for the love of Pete.

I sure wish you could control your pets, Garcia. BelowAverage needs some special guidance.

GoodDaySir!
10-23-2006, 06:10 PM
My post was in direct response to yours, asshat. 8:09 p.m. is after 7:51 p.m. You said you'd "go Geathers" on me at Arrowhead. I was just letting you know when I'd be there. In a later PM you told me that you'd make sure I "remembered your name." Do I need to post that, too?

Go ahead. Never did I challenge you to a fight. ;)

You are quite obsessed with me though.

Garcia Bronco
10-23-2006, 06:12 PM
I think sone of you overrate what freeny can do in th epassing game...more times than not...he runs himself out of the play.

Frazod
10-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Go ahead. Never did I challenge you to a fight. ;)

You are quite obsessed with me though.

Yeah, I guess the art of "going Geathers" would mean blindsiding somebody looking the other way. I assume this would be the only way you'd attempt to fight a man.

siberian khatru
10-23-2006, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I guess the art of "going Geathers" would mean blindsiding somebody looking the other way. I assume this would be the only way you'd attempt to fight a man.

I think he meant Eddie Kennison was going to block him into you.

SNR
10-23-2006, 06:13 PM
I think sone of you overrate what freeny can do in th epassing game...more times than not...he runs himself out of the play.Sorry, we're just going off of ****tards who suck off Freeney like Prisco and Salisbury

Frazod
10-23-2006, 06:14 PM
I think he meant Eddie Kennison was going to block him into you.

Yes, but would he get flagged? :hmmm:

GoodDaySir!
10-23-2006, 06:15 PM

Actually Jumpy Geathers played for the Broncos and was a very nice person.

FAX
10-23-2006, 06:16 PM
I think sone of you overrate what freeny can do in th epassing game...more times than not...he runs himself out of the play.

I'm sorry, Mr. Garcia Bronco, but you may want to return your new Shannon Sharp signature keyboard.

FAX

Garcia Bronco
10-23-2006, 06:17 PM
Sorry, we're just going off of ****tards who suck off Freeney like Prisco and Salisbury

They're both whores...I heard a saying the other day that kinda applies.....you don't pay a whore to ****....you pay them to leave.

Saulbadguy
10-23-2006, 06:18 PM
Good.

Garcia Bronco
10-23-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm sorry, Mr. Garcia Bronco, but you may want to return your new Shannon Sharp signature keyboard.

FAX

Huh? And it's a Rod Smith keyboard.

Redcoats58
10-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Actually Jumpy Geathers played for the Broncos and was a very nice person.
Holy shit dude, you might wanna go into the bathroom and make sure your nuts have dropped, and im not talking about you looking for your boyfriends nuts to drop on your chin. NTTAWWT... ok maybe there is.

ta900
11-05-2006, 11:34 AM
Thats just terribly unfortunate.

Given all the crap thrown around donkeydom about the Chiefs offensive line and protection.....I wonder how they'll do missing their LT.

Thats just terribly unfortunate for Denver.

I can't help but think Karma has an atomic Koncho waiting for donkeydom.

/cough karma /cough Waters

GoodDaySir!
11-05-2006, 11:45 AM
^_^

Rain Man
11-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Waters is a dominating, clean-playing pro bowl player.

Lepsis is a cheater who can only recognize players by looking at their ankles. Don't even dare mention a great player like Waters in the same context as a talentless, chop-blocking hack like Lepsis.