PDA

View Full Version : Hope is on the horizon my friends!

Gravedigger
10-24-2006, 01:57 AM
We're at 3-3 right now and looking at the games on the schedule I am very excited to see what happens. This is my prediction for the upcoming games.

Seattle W
at St. Louis L
at Miami W
Oakland W
Denver W
at Clevland W
Baltimore W
at San Diego L
at Oakland W
Jacksonville W

IMO I believe that we can come out of this 10-6 again or at best 11-5 with luck on our side. The only games that really scare me are the at St. Louis game, cause they have been playing so well lately, and the Baltimore and Jacksonville games which will be at home so that will definetly help. I think we win against Seattle due to their injuries and at home, Miami we should win, Oakland we'll win probably both times, Denver we should win to the complete lack of offense they have unless Jay Cutler comes into effect which I think we all can agree he's gonna be a pain in the ass. Clevland should be a no brainer, Baltimore could be hard depending on how they look at that time, at San Diego we'll prolly lose unless injuries go all out on them in the coming weeks, at Oakland we should win but will be close, and Jacksonville we should win being that its here and we can hope we play the Jacksonville that lost to the Texans. More than likely we'll be fighting for a playoff spot so that Jacksonville game should give us a reason to kick ass. Obviously there is no room for error, which remains to be seen after the whippin we took last week, but most of these teams were .500 or below last season and don't look much better midway through this one. If the offensive line stays decent and we stay healthy....there is hope!

pr_capone
10-24-2006, 02:45 AM
Hey! I have a GREAT idea!

Lets start yet ANOTHER thread predicting our record for the rest of the season that includes a breakdown of which teams we will win/lose against and why!

Redcoats58
10-24-2006, 02:45 AM
I just dont trust this team to play well on the road.

KcMizzou
10-24-2006, 02:49 AM
Hey! I have a GREAT idea!

Lets start yet ANOTHER thread predicting our record for the rest of the season that includes a breakdown of which teams we will win/lose against and why!I enjoy them. :shrug:

Maybe we should have more poop threads instead.

pr_capone
10-24-2006, 02:51 AM
I enjoy them. :shrug:

Maybe we should have more poop threads instead.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sighost.org/sigs/poopthread

KcMizzou
10-24-2006, 02:52 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO Where's Jimnasium when you need him.

KcMizzou
10-24-2006, 02:55 AM
I think Gravedigger's got a pretty good handle on things. Of course, we'll probably shit in our hat on a game we should win, and win one nobody expects us to.

pr_capone
10-24-2006, 02:56 AM
jeez... that took me a minute to fix. damn no-hotlinking scripts :p

KcMizzou
10-24-2006, 02:56 AM
pr gets rep for the Ha Ha man.... best Fark cliche evar!!!

pr_capone
10-24-2006, 03:01 AM
pr gets rep for the Ha Ha man.... best Fark cliche evar!!!

One might say that the Ha Ha man is....

LEGENDARY!

http://z.about.com/d/tvcomedies/1/0/L/0/-/-/barney.jpg

yeh.... I'm a picture posting whore. lol

KcMizzou
10-24-2006, 03:04 AM
yeh.... I'm a picture posting whore. lol

pr_capone
10-24-2006, 03:07 AM

http://sighost.org/sigs/attentionwhore.jpg

KcMizzou
10-24-2006, 03:13 AM

kc1977
10-24-2006, 05:43 AM
We're at 3-3 right now and looking at the games on the schedule I am very excited to see what happens. This is my prediction for the upcoming games.

Seattle W
at St. Louis L
at Miami W
Oakland W
Denver W
at Clevland W
Baltimore W
at San Diego L
at Oakland W
Jacksonville W

IMO I believe that we can come out of this 10-6 again or at best 11-5 with luck on our side. The only games that really scare me are the at St. Louis game, cause they have been playing so well lately, and the Baltimore and Jacksonville games which will be at home so that will definetly help. I think we win against Seattle due to their injuries and at home, Miami we should win, Oakland we'll win probably both times, Denver we should win to the complete lack of offense they have unless Jay Cutler comes into effect which I think we all can agree he's gonna be a pain in the ass. Clevland should be a no brainer, Baltimore could be hard depending on how they look at that time, at San Diego we'll prolly lose unless injuries go all out on them in the coming weeks, at Oakland we should win but will be close, and Jacksonville we should win being that its here and we can hope we play the Jacksonville that lost to the Texans. More than likely we'll be fighting for a playoff spot so that Jacksonville game should give us a reason to kick ass. Obviously there is no room for error, which remains to be seen after the whippin we took last week, but most of these teams were .500 or below last season and don't look much better midway through this one. If the offensive line stays decent and we stay healthy....there is hope!

If we are a good team, we have to beat St. Louis on the road. They have been playing decent, but have been getting lucky and pulling out some games at the end (Kurt Warner fumbles in FG range, Bret Favre fumbles on potential game winning drive - at least Favre's was forced, they beat the Lions in a shootout, basically because they had the ball last, etc).

With Hasselbeck and Alexander probably out, we should have no trouble with Seattle at home. If we lose that game, well, then we probably don't have a lot of hope. I think the St. Louis game is a huge barometer of our season. Win, and let the hope flow. Lose, and while not all is lost, I think we're looking at 8-8 to 9-7. It's just the kind of game that you have to go on the road and win if you want to be a successful team in the NFL. If we lose, it just tells me that we are still a far far different team on the road than at home. These are the games you have to win to separate yourself from the pack. Win vs. St. Louis and go to 5-3, with Miami, Oak, and Cleveland in 3 of your next 4 games, and things look awfully promising.

JimNasium
10-24-2006, 06:00 AM
LMAO Where's Jimnasium when you need him.
http://asuaf.org/~fsdju/poop.jpg

KC Jones
10-24-2006, 06:14 AM
We're going 9-7, this team isn't good enough to go 8-2 down the stretch. We do have some patsies on the schedule but we'll take one of them for granted and lose.