PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck versus Seattle!!

Amnorix
10-24-2006, 10:23 AM
Since the Patriots own Seattle's first round pick this year, you can rest assured that I'm solidly in the Chiefs corner this weekend. Good luck!!

StcChief
10-24-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks for your support....W/O Hasselback.
Shaun King, S.Wallace etal not sure they will have much luck in Arrowhead.

Redrum_69
10-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Amnorix

Your mom is like the Boston Marathon...several thousand strangers given a number and told to follow her curves, starting way down south, heading up over cellulite hills and valleys, across gaps of a huge canal, through areas not normally traversed except for once a year, and all headed to see who can reach the finish line first. Better load up on carbs...

Amnorix
10-24-2006, 11:31 AM
Amnorix

Your mom is like the Boston Marathon...several thousand strangers given a number and told to follow her curves, starting way down south, heading up over cellulite hills and valleys, across gaps of a huge canal, through areas not normally traversed except for once a year, and all headed to see who can reach the finish line first. Better load up on carbs...

That's a rare gift you have. Rep.

cadmonkey
10-24-2006, 11:35 AM
I must agree, I hope KC is smokes Seattle. Good luck guys.

and on a seperate note.........my two qb's on my fantasy team are Trent Green and Matt Haselbeck, tough break for me

jynni
10-24-2006, 11:36 AM
Amnorix

WTF? When did Redrum actually start making real posts?