PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with the neighbor's cat.......

Chief Nute
10-24-2006, 12:04 PM
I need advice. I hate cats. But my weird ass neighbors have this fat cat that keeps coming over on my property. There is this little square opening in the back of my garage for my dogs to get out to go pee and poop, and this cat comes through the opening when they arent around. The damn thing comes in the middle of the night and sleeps on the top of my wife's convertible. And I swear to God it is tipping over the dog's food bag, and spilling dog food everywhere for me to clean up. :cuss: I have been finding cat shit in my garage. Here is what I have been doing with that. I collect it, and throw it over the fence onto the neighbor's deck. (With a rubber glove of course). :toast: One time, I did it with his kids swinging on the swingset outside. I dont care. I am sure they dont like me or my wife anyways......they are the very religious type, and they are always nosing around at our poker games that we have like 25 people over for, and I am sure they hear all my cussing on Sunday afternoon during football.

Well, today at lunch, I got home and let the dogs out the back door and the damn cat is sitting on the edge of my deck.......I was real quiet and let the dogs out hoping they would get ahold of the little bastard. The cat takes a running start and tries to jump over the brown wooden fence guarding my yard, and he didnt make it. He splatted face first into the fence, but he still got away. Almost.

But next time, I want to get this thing. I obviously dont want to kill him:bang:, but maybe make him think twice before setting up shop in my damn garage.

Any ideas?

Predarat
10-24-2006, 12:05 PM
Put out a bowl of antifreeze!

game

set

match

ChiefsOne
10-24-2006, 12:05 PM
Antifreeze is the going answer around here.

wilas101
10-24-2006, 12:06 PM
There was another cat thread like a year ago.... it might have some useful tips in it. I'll try to find it.

ChiefsOne
10-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Put out a bowl of antifreeze!

game

set

match

Beat me by that · much.

Chief Nute
Will that kill him? Oh what the hell.........

What shall I do with the dead carcus?

wilas101
Here it is. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114240&page=1&pp=15

luv
10-24-2006, 12:08 PM
There was another cat thread like a year ago.... it might have some useful tips in it. I'll try to find it.
I hope you're not thinking of the lost cat. ROFL

ChiTown
10-24-2006, 12:10 PM
What shall I do with the dead carcus?

You got a dog?

luv
10-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Here it is. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114240&page=1&pp=15
The BB gun is not a bad idea. As long as you're not wanting to kill the cat.

wilas101
10-24-2006, 12:11 PM
I don't remember the lost cat thread

tyton75
10-24-2006, 12:12 PM
put your dogs inside for the night.. close the hole to your garage.. .. then put out some soft cat food with some Colon Blow in it...

hopefully he will head home and stink up the joint

Phobia
10-24-2006, 12:15 PM
Hire the cat exterminator. I can't really advertise in the yellow pages or anything.... it's more like word of mouth.

Rooster
10-24-2006, 12:19 PM
I have never tried this but it is a different answer than anti-freeze. :rolleyes:

How do I keep cats and dogs out of my yard?

Joey Green's Gardening Magic: Mix four tablespoons Tabasco Pepper Sauce, one teaspoon McCormick Chili Powder, one-half teaspoon Ivory Dishwashing Liquid, and two cups water in a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle. Spray the solution around the perimeter of the yard. Cats and dogs have a keen sense of smell, and they'll gladly go to someone else's yard to avoid this pungent concoction. Of course, when it rains or snows, you'll have to spray the yard again, but those animals will quickly change their habits.

CoMoChief
10-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Why don't you want to kill it? Cats don't deserve to live.

Chief Nute
10-24-2006, 12:24 PM
I have never tried this but it is a different answer than anti-freeze. :rolleyes:

How do I keep cats and dogs out of my yard?

Joey Green's Gardening Magic: Mix four tablespoons Tabasco Pepper Sauce, one teaspoon McCormick Chili Powder, one-half teaspoon Ivory Dishwashing Liquid, and two cups water in a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle. Spray the solution around the perimeter of the yard. Cats and dogs have a keen sense of smell, and they'll gladly go to someone else's yard to avoid this pungent concoction. Of course, when it rains or snows, you'll have to spray the yard again, but those animals will quickly change their habits.

Since I have dogs of my own, I may just spray this directly on the cat when I catch him. I also may want to use the concoction on the neighbors kids too. Thanks

CoMoChief
10-24-2006, 12:24 PM
My dad once said the way he got rid of a pit bull was to soak a sponge in bacon grease and throw it over the fence at night.

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 12:25 PM
I think that understanding and caring is the best approach here. If you pet the cat and are nice to it, it'll become your best friend in the world.

Radar Chief
10-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Materials: box (of decent size), lamp cord (with 120 AC plug on the end of it), metal bowl, ceramic or plastic saucer, piece of sheet metal, two alligator clips.

Directions: Trim the sheet metal so that it just fits in the bottom of the box. Strip ‘bout a ¼” of insulation off the end of the lamp cord and attach an alligator clip to each wire. Place the saucer on the sheet metal in the box then fill the bowl with milk and place it on the saucer. Take the modified lamp cord and clip one lead to the sheet metal and one to the metal bowl then plug it into a nearest outlet.

Application: The saucer acts as an insulator between the metal bowl of milk and the sheet metal. The cat stands on the sheet metal and when he noses the milk in the metal bowl he completes the circuit. The box is to make clean up a synch, and you’ll know it’s worked when your house lights go momentarily dim. ;)

Radar Chief
10-24-2006, 12:28 PM
I think that understanding and caring is the best approach here. If you pet the cat and are nice to it, it'll become your best friend in the world.

Make’n it easier to stuff in a bag and throw in the river, right. ;)

luv
10-24-2006, 12:30 PM
Then maybe it will think it's yours and spend more time in your neighbor's yard.

noa
10-24-2006, 12:31 PM
If its coming onto your property and pooing, I would just suggest bringing your dogs onto his property to return the favor. Tell him that as long as you have to clean up his cats crap, he can do the same for your dogs.

ChiTown
10-24-2006, 12:32 PM
Make’n it easier to stuff in a bag and throw in the river, right. ;)

ROFL ROFL ROFL

That, right there, was funny. lmfao

Rooster
10-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Then maybe it will think it's yours and spend more time in your neighbor's yard.

Interesting thought.. A little reverse kitty psychology. :hmmm:

Hog Farmer
10-24-2006, 01:00 PM
Once again .. Oh nevermind.

JBucc
10-24-2006, 01:05 PM
Get one of those big rat traps and put it in front of the little doggy door.

SNR
10-24-2006, 01:11 PM
I don't understand why people let their cats roam around outside, especially in neighborhoods. If it were out in the country, I'd understand, but there's too many cars and shit that can happen. If you want your cat to live, keep it the **** indoors, I say.

Inspector
10-24-2006, 01:34 PM
How large is your microwave?

Just right brain thinking here........

vailpass
10-24-2006, 01:39 PM
GBlowfish is the resident expert on feline elimination. Send him a PM asking for solutions to your kitty problem.

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 01:50 PM
If its coming onto your property and pooing, I would just suggest bringing your dogs onto his property to return the favor. Tell him that as long as you have to clean up his cats crap, he can do the same for your dogs.

Mutual Assured Defecation. If it worked for Kennedy and Kruschev, it can work for you.

kepp
10-24-2006, 01:55 PM
Get one of those big rat traps and put it in front of the little doggy door.
Or better yet...a mole trap. Ever seen one of those things go off?

Braincase
10-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Catnip, tazer, and a video camera.

RedDread
10-24-2006, 02:04 PM
http://www.petprofessional.net/d/20050316.html

Simplex3
10-24-2006, 02:10 PM
If you have leash laws in your city then just trap the little turd and turn it over to animal control. Let them kill it. Worst case scenario your neighbor has to start spending their time/money bailing the little f**ker out.

JBucc
10-24-2006, 02:13 PM
http://www.petprofessional.net/d/20050316.htmlI liked this one http://www.petprofessional.net/d/20050406.htmlLMAO

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 02:34 PM
My wife and I put food out so that other neighborhood cats will visit us. It makes us very happy.

sedated
10-24-2006, 02:39 PM
rope + lawnmower = problem solved

Calcountry
10-24-2006, 02:51 PM
If you have leash laws in your city then just trap the little turd and turn it over to animal control. Let them kill it. Worst case scenario your neighbor has to start spending their time/money bailing the little f**ker out.Simplex always has the clear level headed answer.

I rent cat traps for 3 bucks/day.

Perhaps you have a good, non pc feed store/ pet store, or animal control in your neck of the woods that will sell you one, or is smart and rents them.

However, be neighborly, and go tell them politely, that it is unacceptable for you to be cleaning up after their cat in YOUR yard all the time. Make it clear, that if it continues to USE your yard, you will be forced to remove the cat to the animal control.

Just remember, you have to live next to these people. I wouldn't want the cops being called for disturbing the peace the next time I had a poker game.

They can make you want to move real fast. Besides, you are acting downright childish throwing turds over the fence. Why don't you sack up, and realize, that this is their pet. It doesn't understand it is causing you misery. In fact, you are letting it get over on you so much, that you have to come in here to a football BB and spew how you really feel.

Immature and Childish.

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 03:01 PM
bunnytrdr has a good point about deciding whether it's worth going to war over.

Also, it's kind of sad because it sounds like they aren't really taking proper care of their cat if he's scrounging for food in your garage.

Mecca
10-24-2006, 03:02 PM
I have a cat.....I hope this thread is tongue and cheek because if not this is rather disgusting.....

Chief Nute
10-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Besides, you are acting downright childish throwing turds over the fence. Why don't you sack up, and realize, that this is their pet. It doesn't understand it is causing you misery. In fact, you are letting it get over on you so much, that you have to come in here to a football BB and spew how you really feel.

What is the difference between me throwing the turds over the fence, and the cat actually pooping where it is supposed to? Seems like it is a push to me. I actually like to use their gas grill with the lid open as a basketball hoop. I have made some pretty unbelievable shots.

sedated
10-24-2006, 03:03 PM
I have a cat.....I hope this thread is tongue and cheek because if not this is rather disgusting.....

this coming from a guy that has "Do Your Part - Eat Babies" in his avatar

Mecca
10-24-2006, 03:05 PM

it's a muppet eating a baby, show me where muppets are real.......it's not like I said hey run it over with the lawnmower.

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 03:06 PM
Uh-oh. The baby-eating campaign isn't serious?

Uh-oh.

penguinz
10-24-2006, 03:08 PM
Leave mecca alone. He is never wrong. :rolleyes:

Mecca
10-24-2006, 03:10 PM
Yes a thread where people talk about killing animals......and I'm the bad guy, yea ok sure.

Phobia
10-24-2006, 03:12 PM
I forgot about the lawnmower option, good call Mecca.

Run over with a lawnmower. Credit to Mecca for the idea.

sedated
10-24-2006, 03:15 PM
I forgot about the lawnmower option, good call Mecca.

Run over with a lawnmower. Credit to Mecca for the idea.
:harumph:

rope + lawnmower = problem solved

BIG_DADDY
10-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Make the doggy door one way and when the cat is in your garage let your dogs out and place bets with your friends on which one will get it.

JimNasium
10-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Yes a thread where people talk about killing animals......and I'm the bad guy, yea ok sure.
You made your bed. I always figured you wouldn't want to sleep in it.

Ari Chi3fs
10-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Mecca is a communist. Freaking GeathersRolleMerrimanDeadCat sympathiser...

heh.

sedated
10-24-2006, 03:17 PM
show me where muppets are real

give me some good shrooms and they'll be real in my head

(and they'll probably be eating more than just babies)

Calcountry
10-24-2006, 03:18 PM
What is the difference between me throwing the turds over the fence, and the cat actually pooping where it is supposed to? Seems like it is a push to me. I actually like to use their gas grill with the lid open as a basketball hoop. I have made some pretty unbelievable shots.So what, you are like 16 years old? Playing poker when mommy and daddy are gone?

Real grown up kid.

Mecca
10-24-2006, 03:18 PM
I'll give you a great idea though.....how you, you know shut your garage and put the food bag in a good location. There are easy solutions to this problem without wanting to kill animals.

As long as the animal isn't killing anyone leave it alone. Animals are generally friendly, cats come by my yard all the time I don't want to kill them. It's a regular old cat......let it go.

Mecca
10-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Make the doggy door one way and when the cat is in your garage let your dogs out and place bets with your friends on which one will get it.

I hope you understand how ****ed up that is.....

Calcountry
10-24-2006, 03:20 PM
it's a muppet eating a baby, show me where muppets are real.......it's not like I said hey run it over with the lawnmower.THere is nothing about your posts that are real. Yeah, your avvy has it just about right. A kids show that I quit watching for the second time once my own children outgrew it.

BIG_DADDY
10-24-2006, 03:26 PM
I hope you understand how ****ed up that is.....

Just trying to have a good time and make a few bucks. Free dinner for the dogs too.

Radar Chief
10-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Animals are generally friendly

Proof you’ve never been outside the city.

sedated
10-24-2006, 03:31 PM
I'll give you a great idea though.....how you, you know shut your garage and put the food bag in a good location. There are easy solutions to this problem without wanting to kill animals.

As long as the animal isn't killing anyone leave it alone. Animals are generally friendly, cats come by my yard all the time I don't want to kill them. It's a regular old cat......let it go.

what a f*ckin douche bag

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 03:32 PM
Proof you’ve never been outside the city.

I don't think he intended to include pumas and wolverines in that statement.

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 03:33 PM
Just trying to have a good time and make a few bucks. Free dinner for the dogs too.

So you're pro-cat-killing and anti-dog-killing? It may be hard to defend that position in a televised debate.

MarcBulger
10-24-2006, 03:34 PM
I live in semi-rural MO, so you can't use this one. However, I had neighbor who lived across the street she had five cats. I would put out my trash thye would tear it to pieces. Had a 4 yr old and a baby at the time. Well after picking up cold wet diapers 4-5 times, I put on some camo and set up behind my house with a 22. I used shorts so it would be quiet. I then put a can of tuna on a rock and shot all five of the furry little bastards.

Redrum_69
10-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Animals are generally friendly.

Not true Mecca....Your mom's beaver tried to kill me last night. Last weekend it was her bearded clam that tried to get me, I shucked and shelled it, but I never could find that pearl inside.

Also, I put her on my list of FAFAFI list. Shes numero uno atm

BIG_DADDY
10-24-2006, 03:36 PM
So you're pro-cat-killing and anti-dog-killing? It may be hard to defend that position in a televised debate.

I was just being a klown but yea if my dog is in your garage sleeping on your car, taking shits and scattering you pets food all over the place by all means shoot it.

Mecca
10-24-2006, 03:39 PM
I live in semi-rural MO, so you can't use this one. However, I had neighbor who lived across the street she had five cats. I would put out my trash thye would tear it to pieces. Had a 4 yr old and a baby at the time. Well after picking up cold wet diapers 4-5 times, I put on some camo and set up behind my house with a 22. I used shorts so it would be quiet. I then put a can of tuna on a rock and shot all five of the furry little bastards.

It's obviously brave to shoot a cat isn't it man........maybe someone should shoot you that would be pleasant huh?

If you shot my cat because it tore up your trash bag, I'd walk over dump the trash out myself and then when you bitched.....I'd kick the shit out of you.

You are a ****ing loser my friend nothing else, killing animals for tearing up your trash, you should frankly just die.

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 03:40 PM
I was just being a klown but yea if my dog is in your garage sleeping on your car, taking shits and scattering you pets food all over the place by all means shoot it.

Actually, I would lock it in the garage and let my cats out and ... no, wait. That wouldn't work.

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 03:41 PM
It's obviously brave to shoot a cat isn't it man........maybe someone should shoot you that would be pleasant huh?

If you shot my cat because it tore up your trash bag, I'd walk over dump the trash out myself and then when you bitched.....I'd kick the shit out of you.

You are a ****ing loser my friend nothing else, killing animals for tearing up your trash, you should frankly just die.

Be sure to wear camo. That seems to be an important part of the process.

Rooster

I have seen Marc Bulger on TV many times, I honestly didn't see that story coming.

Mecca

He could you know shut his garage door, I don't care if you despise your neighbors you don't kill animals.

Mecca
10-24-2006, 03:42 PM

He probably thinks its funny too, people who do things like that deserve to have their skulls bashed in.

burt
10-24-2006, 03:43 PM

gee....I wonder why people give you so much crap.......... :rolleyes:

BIG_DADDY
Actually, I would lock it in the garage and let my cats out and place bets with my friends on which cat it would get first.

There I fixed it for ya. LMAO

Rooster

ROFL That's only if the call of "here kitty, kitty, kitty" doesn't work.

I personally would just buy a trashcan with a lid but you know. :rolleyes:

burt
10-24-2006, 03:45 PM
I personally would just buy a trashcan with a lid but you know. :rolleyes:

people who do things like that deserve to have their skulls bashed in.

ROFL

SNR
10-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Really, this is being carried too far. From what I've seen, all the cat jokes are out of love for the animal.

(I think. Either that or they actually hate cats)

Mecca
10-24-2006, 03:46 PM
gee....I wonder why people give you so much crap.......... :rolleyes:

If you honestly have no problem with what he said he did then honestly that's ****ed up.

BIG_DADDY
10-24-2006, 03:47 PM
He could you know shut his garage door, I don't care if you despise your neighbors you don't kill animals.

Cats don't come anywhere around my house I don't have to worry about it. On the other hand if my dog gets the neighbors cat on it's own it's bye, bye kitty. Right now the death toll is 3 squirrels and 4 skunks with a couple narrow escapes for raccoons and cats. Both are smart enough that I haven't seen any in the yard for over a year now.

burt
10-24-2006, 03:49 PM
If you honestly have no problem with what he said he did then honestly that's ****ed up.

I didn't pay much attention to what he said.....he didn't say "Meh"....

kepp
10-24-2006, 03:50 PM
Mecca is right...upon further review, the cat was obviously blocked into your garage.

burt
10-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Mecca is right...upon further review, the cat was obviously blocked into your garage.

but the cat had already started a slide.......

Mecca
10-24-2006, 03:53 PM
I got this killer idea........how about you stick to this idea in this thread. I don't care if you dislike me or disagree with things I say but acting like I'm wrong everytime I post just because I'm Mecca and said something you didn't like before is ****ing retarded and juvenile period.

BIG_DADDY
10-24-2006, 03:59 PM
I got this killer idea........how about you stick to this idea in this thread. I don't care if you dislike me or disagree with things I say but acting like I'm wrong everytime I post just because I'm Mecca and said something you didn't like before is ****ing retarded and juvenile period.

I hear cats can kill a rattlesnake, now looks like a good time find out.

You could always tranquilize it, shave off all of it's hair and paint it pink. That should make him an indoor cat.

Calcountry
10-24-2006, 04:05 PM

You are a ****ing loser my friend nothing else, killing animals for tearing up your trash, you should frankly just die.Now, once again, you have crossed the line and taken up the Devil's advocate position.

I never said that I wouldn't WANT to shoot the stinking little piece of chit maker in my garage, I merely said, that I was mature enough to control my natural rage urges, and thoughtfull enough to be considerate to my neighbor FIRST. Give him the option of continuing to violate my property with his property.

Once they opt out of being considerate, then all bets are off on what I feel should happen to the cat, er, what cat?

Calcountry
10-24-2006, 04:07 PM
He could you know shut his garage door, I don't care if you despise your neighbors you don't kill animals.I have 2 cute innocent little lambs that I am suckling on the bottle right now. UMMMmmm how juicy they will be in a few months, I cannot wait to cut em!

Mecca
10-24-2006, 04:07 PM
If you really think it's ok to kill something for tearing up a trash bag......I won't even go into the levels of that.

And if the cat is shitting in your garage like I said you have a door.......close it.

BIG_DADDY
10-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Now, once again, you have crossed the line and taken up the Devil's advocate position.

I never said that I wouldn't WANT to shoot the stinking little piece of chit maker in my garage, I merely said, that I was mature enough to control my natural rage urges, and thoughtfull enough to be considerate to my neighbor FIRST. Give him the option of continuing to violate my property with his property.

Once they opt out of being considerate, then all bets are off on what I feel should happen to the cat, er, what cat?

You better be careful dude I think he really wants to kick the shit out of you.

Calcountry
10-24-2006, 04:12 PM
You better be careful dude I think he really wants to kick the shit out of you.You know me dude, am I the Gochief type?

BIG_DADDY
10-24-2006, 04:14 PM
You know me dude, am I the Gochief type?

I think we have your opponent for the 1st annual ChiefsPlanet MMA cage matches.

BTW I PMed you. Did you get it?

burt
10-24-2006, 04:16 PM

um, I don't believe I have ever voiced a disagreeing post to you before. I usually stand up FOR you. Why such animosity? Dang.

Mecca
10-24-2006, 04:19 PM
um, I don't believe I have ever voiced a disagreeing post to you before. I usually stand up FOR you. Why such animosity? Dang.

You should see how people speak to me around here.....

Fairplay
10-24-2006, 04:24 PM
I think i'll go pee and poop in my nieghbors yard tonight.

I won't fall for the bowl of anit-freeze bit though.

Chief Nute
10-24-2006, 04:35 PM
I never said I wanted to kill the thing. I just think it is dispicable how there is always one of two jackasses in the neighborhood who let their cat run around the neighborhood pissing and shitting everywhere. I would never think of letting my dog loose throughout the neighborhood. Have some damn common sense. What do you THINK your cat is doing all day long??

And in my opinion, one jackass move deserves another.....and if that means me throwing turds in another mans yard.....so be it. Call it immature if ya want, and it is, but I call it even.

Hey Mecca, I bet you are the piece of crap in your neighborhood that has 5 cats running around pissing on people's porches and thinks it is OK........

burt
10-24-2006, 04:42 PM
You should see how people speak to me around here.....

I respect your differing opinions. Always have. I have never flung poo(cat or other) at you for voicing your different opinions. I do see many that do. I just thought telling someone that you wished them bodily harm....over a cat thread was a bit over the top. The only way I woulda reacted whith such venom...is either wrongly, or because the receiver had previously made other comments to me.

Carry on...in any manner that you see fit...just remember, I, generally, do not simply pile on because you temd to have different views.

Fairplay
10-24-2006, 04:55 PM
Kill the Kitties

I wake in the morning, there’s poop all around
I put up the Christmas tree, they knock it down
Kill my kitties, kill my kitties

They throw up on the floor after their fed,
I try to walk by them, they scratch up my leg

They must know its coming
They try to be my friend
But I bet they are plotting
On how to do me in

But I won’t let it happen
I’m much too slick for that
To be murdered in my own home
By two plotting cats

In the middle of the night I plan to creep
Up on the critters as they slumber in sleep

With the plot devised, all is set
I’ll slip my hands around their little necks
My girl will be mad but what the heck

sedated
10-24-2006, 07:11 PM
I don't care if you dislike me or disagree with things I say but acting like I'm wrong everytime I post just because I'm Mecca and said something you didn't like before is ****ing retarded and juvenile period.

we don't treat you like sh!t because your name is Mecca

we treat you like sh!t because you're a f*cking idiot, and you reinforce it every time you post.

ever heard of a joke, moron?

if a bunch of anonimous people joking about killing cats on the intarweb is worth sh!tting your pants about, you might as well hang yourself with your mouse cord right now.

Mecca
10-24-2006, 07:20 PM
I never said I wanted to kill the thing. I just think it is dispicable how there is always one of two jackasses in the neighborhood who let their cat run around the neighborhood pissing and shitting everywhere. I would never think of letting my dog loose throughout the neighborhood. Have some damn common sense. What do you THINK your cat is doing all day long??

And in my opinion, one jackass move deserves another.....and if that means me throwing turds in another mans yard.....so be it. Call it immature if ya want, and it is, but I call it even.

Hey Mecca, I bet you are the piece of crap in your neighborhood that has 5 cats running around pissing on people's porches and thinks it is OK........

He's a house cat so yea he's really shitting on other peoples stuff...

Mecca
10-24-2006, 07:21 PM
I respect your differing opinions. Always have. I have never flung poo(cat or other) at you for voicing your different opinions. I do see many that do. I just thought telling someone that you wished them bodily harm....over a cat thread was a bit over the top. The only way I woulda reacted whith such venom...is either wrongly, or because the receiver had previously made other comments to me.

Carry on...in any manner that you see fit...just remember, I, generally, do not simply pile on because you temd to have different views.

I didn't direct that stuff at you.......I exploded on the guy who said he shot 5 cats.....and the other guy who brought up something completely irrevelant.

Psyko Tek
10-24-2006, 07:22 PM
The BB gun is not a bad idea. As long as you're not wanting to kill the cat.

depends on what part of the cat you aim for...

Psyko Tek
10-24-2006, 07:26 PM

nope most of us are very serious bout our antifreeze

Psyko Tek
10-24-2006, 07:32 PM

nope, you're wrong,
if you can't control your pets,
you don't need'em

Simplex3
10-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Defend that Quarter-Pounder you ate yesterday during a debate being televised in India.

Simplex3
10-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Kill the Kitties

I wake in the morning, there’s poop all around
I put up the Christmas tree, they knock it down
Kill my kitties, kill my kitties...
LMAO LMAO LMAO

chiefs4me
10-24-2006, 08:19 PM
a cat thread...and no Delt with a picture.....WOW

dtebbe
10-24-2006, 09:52 PM
I would just do your best Tynes imitation and push the cat left off the upright.

DT

Simplex3
10-24-2006, 09:53 PM
I would just do your best Tynes imitation and push the cat left off the upright.

DT
I'll bet if you banged the cat OFF of the upright that would work too. :hmmm:

boogblaster
10-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Cat-board needed..get a piece of 1/2 inch plyboard about 2ft. square..drill a 3/4 in. hole about 6 in. below the top..1 in. below that a 1 1/2 in. hole..grab the nice little felow pull his tail through the top hole..the ass-rape thru the bottom hole..turn loose he'll not return....

Simplex3
10-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Cat-board needed..get a piece of 1/2 inch plyboard about 2ft. square..drill a 3/4 in. hole about 6 in. below the top..1 in. below that a 1 1/2 in. hole..grab the nice little felow pull his tail through the top hole..the ass-rape thru the bottom hole..turn loose he'll not return....
Meow means no man. Meow means no.

dtebbe
10-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Cat-board needed..get a piece of 1/2 inch plyboard about 2ft. square..drill a 3/4 in. hole about 6 in. below the top..1 in. below that a 1 1/2 in. hole..grab the nice little felow pull his tail through the top hole..then have Redrum 69 ass-rape thru the bottom hole..turn loose he'll not return (cat)....

I fixed this...

Simplex3
10-24-2006, 10:14 PM
I fixed this...
Good thing you clarified that it was the cat that wouldn't return. However, that might be incorrect if it's a cat that's given birth before. It seems anyone who's a mother can't resist the man.

Fruit Ninja
10-25-2006, 12:53 AM

You are a ****ing loser my friend nothing else, killing animals for tearing up your trash, you should frankly just die.I would have to agree with you on that one. if someone shot my cat, dog whatever, and it wasnt harming anyone. We would have real serious problems.

Bwana
10-25-2006, 09:27 AM

Move next door to me, let your cat run loose to crap in my garage and you will find out in a hurry.

Bwana
10-25-2006, 09:36 AM
BTW: I find it extremely disturbing that Iowanian has failed to post in this thread up to this point in time! :shake: WTH?? :hmmm:

Saulbadguy
10-25-2006, 09:39 AM
I have a cat, and I keep it inside. Cats should be left inside because they roam and patrol. Dogs don't do that, so as long as you keep your dog fenced, it's ok.

Rain Man
10-25-2006, 09:48 AM
Defend that Quarter-Pounder you ate yesterday during a debate being televised in India.

I met the cow on the Internet in a cownnibalism chat room.

ChiefButthurt
10-25-2006, 10:53 AM
So what, you are like 16 years old? Playing poker when mommy and daddy are gone?

Real grown up kid.

Yeah grow up kid. I'm sure your parents taught you better. Deal with the problem and set the antifreeze.

Seeee....I like this BB, it's all about people helping people.

listopencil
10-25-2006, 11:09 AM
I don't know if it's a Federal law or just one here in the People's Republic Of California but you can't have Animal Control pick up a cat. Owners aren't liable for damages a cat does either. You also can't get in trouble for killing one if you can show that it wasn't done in a "cruelty to animals" sort of way. They are considered uncontrollable. If you were to hit a dog with your car you have to make every effort to treat the situation as if you had damaged someone's property and it is considered a vehicular accident, but hit a cat and it's no big deal.

listopencil
10-25-2006, 11:17 AM
I don't know. Apparently there are a bunch of laws about cats, as well as those that apply to both cats and dogs. I don't want to go digging through all of this crap but I found this:

6. Trespass

In the quintessential “cat and the canary” case of McDonald v. Jodrey 8 Pa. C.C. 142 (Pa. Com. Pl. 1890) the court stated that the owner of a cat is not responsible for the “predatory” habits of the species, only for the known “mischievous tendencies” of the animal. See also the landmark case of Buckle v. Holmes [1926] 2 K.B. 125 from the English Court of Appeals (Civil Division) which held that an owner of a cat is not liable for the damage caused when the cat trespasses. At the time of the decision this case aroused quite a bit of interest in the law of cats on both sides of the Atlantic (see case notes in 25 Mich. L. Rev. 207, 3 Cam. L. J. 76, and 13 Cornell L. Q. 150 for commentary on this case).

http://www.llrx.com/features/catlaw.htm

So I guess you should officially notify the owner with a registered letter and you could possibly hold him/her responsible for it if the cat's behavior doesn't change.

Demonpenz
10-25-2006, 11:17 AM
I remember when the neighbors dog caught in our ground hog trap. I didn't have the heart to tell the neighbor the dog wasn't in once piece. So i just put the collar on the steps with some fur and a note that said "sorry about your dog" I will be contacting your insurance for the damage to my truck.

Rain Man
10-25-2006, 11:22 AM
So based on listopencil's laws, a cat owner is not responsible if his cat kills a bunch of the neighbor's cattle, but the owner is responsible if the cat hides the "Bridge Out Ahead" sign on a lonely dirt road.

listopencil
10-25-2006, 11:23 AM
So based on listopencil's laws, a cat owner is not responsible if his cat kills a bunch of the neighbor's cattle, but the owner is responsible if the cat hides the "Bridge Out Ahead" sign on a lonely dirt road.

Yes, that's it exactly.

Chief Nute
10-25-2006, 11:40 AM
6. Trespass

In the quintessential “cat and the canary” case of McDonald v. Jodrey 8 Pa. C.C. 142 (Pa. Com. Pl. 1890) the court stated that the owner of a cat is not responsible for the “predatory” habits of the species, only for the known “mischievous tendencies” of the animal. See also the landmark case of Buckle v. Holmes [1926] 2 K.B. 125 from the English Court of Appeals (Civil Division) which held that an owner of a cat is not liable for the damage caused when the cat trespasses. At the time of the decision this case aroused quite a bit of interest in the law of cats on both sides of the Atlantic (see case notes in 25 Mich. L. Rev. 207, 3 Cam. L. J. 76, and 13 Cornell L. Q. 150 for commentary on this case).

http://www.llrx.com/features/catlaw.htm

So I guess you should officially notify the owner with a registered letter and you could possibly hold him/her responsible for it if the cat's behavior doesn't change.

I guess this poses the question if the cat is shitting in my garage to be mischievous, or if he really just simply has to shit at that point in time. If he is just shitting because he really has to go, I guess I should get over it......but if he is shitting and laughing about it.....it is WAR

listopencil
10-25-2006, 11:51 AM
I guess this poses the question if the cat is shitting in my garage to be mischievous, or if he really just simply has to shit at that point in time. If he is just shitting because he really has to go, I guess I should get over it......but if he is shitting and laughing about it.....it is WAR

You should put a litter box in your garage and see if he uses it. If he does, just bring it to your neighboor once a week and no harm done. Your neighboor should clean it out and restock it with fresh litter. Your dogs will probably help you keep it clean by recycling the cat shit.

If the cat shits on the floor anyway then runs off with a smirk on its face...yeah. Bring the pain.

Chief Nute
10-25-2006, 12:02 PM
You should put a litter box in your garage and see if he uses it. If he does, just bring it to your neighboor once a week and no harm done. Your neighboor should clean it out and restock it with fresh litter. Your dogs will probably help you keep it clean by recycling the cat shit.

If the cat shits on the floor anyway then runs off with a smirk on its face...yeah. Bring the pain.

You're a better neighbor than me, bud. If I wanted to setup a damn litter box and have that piss smell in my garage/house, I would just get a shit leaking cat myself. I have zero interest in lugging a litter box over to my goonie neighbor's house and saying "Hey look what your angel did THIS week!" with a smile on my face. If I have to get a litter box, he will be lucky if I dont empty it in his mailbox. :toast:

Calcountry
10-25-2006, 12:39 PM
Yeah grow up kid. I'm sure your parents taught you better. Deal with the problem and set the antifreeze.

Seeee....I like this BB, it's all about people helping people.ROFL

vailpass
10-25-2006, 12:43 PM
Move next door to me, let your cat run loose to crap in my garage and you will find out in a hurry.

heh...yep. Live crossbow targets are always a good thing.

Calcountry
10-25-2006, 12:43 PM
You're a better neighbor than me, bud. If I wanted to setup a damn litter box and have that piss smell in my garage/house, I would just get a shit leaking cat myself. I have zero interest in lugging a litter box over to my goonie neighbor's house and saying "Hey look what your angel did THIS week!" with a smile on my face. If I have to get a litter box, he will be lucky if I dont empty it in his mailbox. :toast:ROFL