PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU PLANET YOU DESERVE MAJOR PROPS

Nzoner
10-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Sorry to start a new thread but I really didn't want this to get lost amid the bash thread.

Mrs Nzoner and I want to send all of you who were involved in any way with the fundraiser this past weekend a sincere and huge

THANK YOU

Thanks to you we raised $3100 for The Arthritis Foundation & Arthritis Community Services.

We'd also like to thank Big Red Chief for his efforts in helping raise $670 through the Chiefs Coalition board.

Kathy and I give each and everyone of you props and appreciate not only your support but your friendship as well.

We hope to see all of you next year at the 4th annual St Joe get together and remember anytime you'd like to visit for Sunday football or just to say hey the door is open.

Thanks again.

BigRedChief
10-24-2006, 12:47 PM
Sorry to start a new thread but I really didn't want this to get lost amid the bash thread.

Mrs Nzoner and I want to send all of you who were involved in any way with the fundraiser this past weekend a sincere and huge

THANK YOU

Thanks to you we raised $3100 for The Arthritis Foundation & Arthritis Community Services.

We'd also like to thank Big Red Chief for his efforts in helping raise $670 through the Chiefs Coalition board.

Kathy and I give each and everyone of you props and appreciate not only your support but your friendship as well.

We hope to see all of you next year at the 4th annual St Joe get together and remember anytime you'd like to visit for Sunday football or just to say hey the door is open.

Thanks again.

We are all Chief fans. There are so many deserving charities and not enough funds to fully support all of them. There is strength in numbers. If all of us chief fans can work together to support the charities our fundraising efforts will be more successful.

Nzoner
10-24-2006, 01:11 PM
We are all Chief fans. There are so many deserving charities and not enough funds to fully support all of them. There is strength in numbers. If all of us chief fans can work together to support the charities our fundraising efforts will be more successful.

Agreed,also have to add here that it was awesome to hear that Arrowhead put Chief's Planet on the jumbotron as a visiting group,unfortunately I missed seeing it.

Mr. Kotter
10-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Great to hear. Wow. I knew we were good; but that's great! :clap:

Fish
10-24-2006, 01:25 PM
I think it's great everybody raised money for a charity that some of the ol' farts on here might need before too long....

We got arthritis covered..... is there an erectile dysfunction charity available for the upcoming years?

DaneMcCloud
10-24-2006, 01:26 PM

THANK YOU

Thanks again.

You stay classy, Chiefsplanet!

Lzen
10-24-2006, 03:21 PM
It was a great time, Thayer. :thumb:

I can't wait until next year. :)

sedated
10-24-2006, 03:55 PM
No, thank you.

Without your generosity and hospitality, it couldn't have happened.

(I know I wouldn't want 50 drunk slobs trashing my house, and I live in a sh!thole as it is)

And you can mark me down for next year.

(hell, if you were having one next month I'd go)

chagrin
10-24-2006, 05:18 PM
what are you dudes talking about?

Baconeater
10-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Outstanding! :clap:

Oxford
10-24-2006, 08:58 PM
It was a great time, Thayer. :thumb:

I can't wait until next year. :)

Thayer, would that be around the St joseph, MO area?
Curious because that is one of the family trees I am researching!

Nzoner
10-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Thayer, would that be around the St joseph, MO area?
Curious because that is one of the family trees I am researching!

Sorry,that was a little joke between Lzen and myself