PDA

View Full Version : The end of the world had come........

chiefqueen
10-24-2006, 01:53 PM
..........NFL Flexible scheduling has begun.

On 11/12 Chicago @ Giants has been moved to night.

Calcountry
10-24-2006, 01:56 PM
..........NFL Flexible scheduling has begun.

On 11/12 Chicago @ Giants has been moved to night.:spock:

tk13
10-24-2006, 01:56 PM
They announced that already? I thought it was supposed to be 12 days before... although maybe it said no later than 12 days before. The sooner the better probably. Any word on what games were moved to the 4 pm slot that day?

JBucc
10-24-2006, 01:57 PM
kStock up on waters!

Inspector
10-24-2006, 01:58 PM
I knew I shoulda got saved at church last Sunday.

Dangit!!

cdcox
10-24-2006, 02:01 PM
That will be a heck of a game. This new scheduling is awesome. Every Sunday night game guaranteed to be a good match-up. Who could complain about that?

chiefqueen
10-24-2006, 02:02 PM
They announced that already? I thought it was supposed to be 12 days before... although maybe it said no later than 12 days before. The sooner the better probably. Any word on what games were moved to the 4 pm slot that day?

A FOX game @ Pittsburgh has been moved (can't remember Steelers opponent). I think an AFC game needs to be moved to 4 because the only CBS game in there now is Den @ Oak and Oakland doesn't sell out therefore CBS needs to have another game to show in the Bay area.

Chiefnj
10-24-2006, 02:04 PM
It'll be interesting to see if it works. Two weeks ago I was certain the Bears were going to blow out the Cards. If flexible scheduling were allowed that game probably wouldn't have aired.

chiefqueen
10-24-2006, 02:09 PM
That will be a heck of a game. This new scheduling is awesome. Every Sunday night game guaranteed to be a good match-up. Who could complain about that?

Try KC season tix holders should the Jags/Chiefs New Year's Eve game gets moved to night on 5 days notice. Somebody gonna be upset that week because the last week of the season the NFL can wait until 5 days before the game. (Try explaining to your significant other why you must change your New Year's Eve plans.)

For the other games the league must decide 12 days beforehand.

tk13
10-24-2006, 02:16 PM
A FOX game @ Pittsburgh has been moved (can't remember Steelers opponent). I think an AFC game needs to be moved to 4 because the only CBS game in there now is Den @ Oak and Oakland doesn't sell out therefore CBS needs to have another game to show in the Bay area.
Yeah, I didn't realize until a couple weeks ago that the flex scheduling also included the 4 pm doubleheader games. You look at the schedule and all the games are automatically listed at 1 pm except for games on the west coast. I wonder how many of them are going to get moved each week to create good doubleheaders. This should really increase the quality of games on TV each week, but probably tick off some season ticket holders.

Spott
10-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Try KC season tix holders should the Jags/Chiefs New Year's Eve game gets moved to night on 5 days notice. Somebody gonna be upset that week because the last week of the season the NFL can wait until 5 days before the game. (Try explaining to your significant other why you must change your New Year's Eve plans.)

For the other games the league must decide 12 days beforehand.

If that game has playoff implications, the significant other better know that the football game comes first.

Calcountry
10-24-2006, 03:26 PM
It'll be interesting to see if it works. Two weeks ago I was certain the Bears were going to blow out the Cards. If flexible scheduling were allowed that game probably wouldn't have aired.If you want to crown em, then go ahead and crown em.

listopencil
10-24-2006, 05:05 PM
They are exactly who we thought they were!

Baconeater
10-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Great, I can't wait to watch the Giants again.

Fairplay
10-24-2006, 05:53 PM

People who don't like change.

You have to have an open mind.