HOU @ TEN (CBS) Gus Johnson-Steve Tasker

IND @ DEN (CBS) Jim Nantz-Phil Simms
PIT @ OAK (CBS) Kevin Harlan-Rich Gannon
NYJ @ CLE (CBS) Ian Eagle-Solomon Wilcots

DAL @ CAR (NBC Sunday Night) Al Michaels-John Madden

NE @ MIN (ESPN Monday Night) Mike Tirico-Tony Kornheiser-Joe Theismann

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Great. I don't get to see my game because somebody wanted to draw a duck in Colorado.

Frankie
10-24-2006, 04:43 PM
This sucks. Fox is not scheduling the Chiefs for central Iowa... AGAIN!! :banghead: :banghead: :cuss: :banghead:

Frankie
10-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Great. I don't get to see my game because somebody wanted to draw a duck in Colorado.
ROFL
Atlanta vs Cinci?! What possible market value does that have in western Colorado? The Chiefs are dissed in your neck of the woods even worse than ours.

Fox sucks.

HMc
10-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Pat Summerrall back in the booth eh

big nasty kcnut
10-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Well guess i'm going on daface thing again. Thank againdaface.

Frazod
10-24-2006, 05:00 PM

I wonder if he'll stay awake.

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 05:02 PM

Announcing Team - Pat Summerall, Brian Baldinger, and the liver stolen from a 14 year-old girl who was at the top of the transplant list.

DaFace
10-24-2006, 05:06 PM
kcnut - I hope mine will be functional this week. I'm out of town again, but I hope to have solved my remote access problem. If not, C-Mac will probably have his going again.

Rain Man - were you ever able to get the SOPcast stream working through your wireless connection, or are you still heading to sports bars every week?

Rain Man
10-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Rain Man - were you ever able to get the SOPcast stream working through your wireless connection, or are you still heading to sports bars every week?

My "wireless broadband" isn't fast enough, though I think my office connection is. However, my office doesn't serve wings, so I usually go to the sports bar. Your connection is a valuable weapon in my arsenal, though.

the Talking Can
10-24-2006, 05:26 PM
well, the Chiefs seem to play better when I have to use sopcast....

Atl/Cinci
Den/Indy

good games

DJJasonp
10-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Well...the chargers F me again....since they're a FOX game also....I get screwed again.

It's really time for direct tv.

JBucc
10-24-2006, 06:19 PM
nevermind. looks like they're showing it here. yay.

StcChief
10-24-2006, 07:14 PM
The Lambs 4pm game....screwed again.

Hello HotShots.

'The Bears den'. NOON Bears / NOON Chiefs together Lets hope the D rubs off.

Count Alex's Losses
10-24-2006, 07:17 PM
HD?

Psyko Tek
10-24-2006, 07:43 PM

QUIT CHER BITCHIN'

I am gonna spend the rest of the season in
PHX
you know the cards?
where careers go to die...
Smith, Warner, know the Edge

****ers gonna TV be on every week,

at least I got internet radio, torrents, and
the SUNS

DenverChief
10-24-2006, 10:22 PM

Sun 10/29 Fox NFL Sunday NFL Football:Seahawks at Chiefs

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/TVSchedule?pageId=5.9

KC Jones
10-26-2006, 07:20 AM
Sun 10/29 Fox NFL Sunday NFL Football:Seahawks at Chiefs

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/TVSchedule?pageId=5.9

That link now says Falcons at Bengals :(

We're screwed!

MeaTy The Pimp
10-26-2006, 08:49 AM
At least you all don't live in Louisville Ky, where the media slobs on Indy and Cinci... I get to watch only a few of the Chiefs games...

I hate Mangina... I hate the Bungals... I wish I could afford Sunday Ticket...

Iowanian
10-26-2006, 09:06 AM
I'll probably lean on Daface or someone serving it...hopefully monday night.

Eff it. I'll be in a tree attempting to end the requirement of the heart beat of a turdy pointer.

chief52
10-26-2006, 09:12 AM
The Ticket is getting a little high priced, but this weekend will make it worth while. I am scheduled to see the 49ers @ Bears! That is what really got me to buy the ticket...I got so tired of the 49ers and Raiders!

Frankie
10-26-2006, 09:34 AM
At least you all don't live in Louisville Ky, where the media slobs on Indy and Cinci... I get to watch only a few of the Chiefs games...

I hate Mangina... I hate the Bungals... I wish I could afford Sunday Ticket...
OK, time for me to find out what Sunday Ticket is all about. I've had enough of this sh!t with Fox. Some care to explain the "Sunday Ticket" please? And the cost?

MeaTy The Pimp
10-26-2006, 10:05 AM
Direct TV has a package called Sunday Ticket that is something like $250 a year, on which they broadcast all the games. So you can watch any game you choose as long as your local area is not already broadcasting it, at which Direct TV will black that particular game out. (But you can still watch on your local channel...)

KC Jones
10-26-2006, 10:05 AM
The Ticket is getting a little high priced, but this weekend will make it worth while. I am scheduled to see the 49ers @ Bears! That is what really got me to buy the ticket...I got so tired of the 49ers and Raiders!

Or you can do what I do...

Spend half what you would on Sunday Ticket and watch the game at a sports bar getting sloppy drunk and eating food some hot chickita brings you.

:thumb:

MeaTy The Pimp
10-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Or you can do what I do...

Spend half what you would on Sunday Ticket and watch the game at a sports bar getting sloppy drunk and eating food some hot chickita brings you.

:thumb:

Sounds good, but the sports bars in my area don't have any "Hot Chikitas". They have women that look like Austin Powers in a tube top. So I am screwed either way. (But then again, I would at least be able to watch the Chiefs...Geez, Talk about "taking one for the team.")

Rain Man
10-26-2006, 10:16 AM
That link now says Falcons at Bengals :(

We're screwed!

AAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I blame Denverchief for this. It was all some sort of trick.