PDA

View Full Version : How low can your IQ go?

Stewie
10-25-2006, 12:17 PM
LaToya Joplin was arrested in July in Ypsilanti Township, Mich., and charged with killing her daughter, Kayla, 3, despite her statements to a sheriff's detective (read in court in an August hearing) that she, and not Kayla, was the real victim. The detective said Joplin told him "she was the one who was abused when she disciplined Kayla, because she would strike her to the point that her hand was throbbing." She was forced to keep hitting her, she said, because Kayla never said "ouch." [Ann Arbor News, 8-10-06]

Fried Meat Ball!
10-25-2006, 12:19 PM
I can actually feel my brain cells exploding when I read some of the threads on this board...

big nasty kcnut
10-25-2006, 12:42 PM
You know there a place in hell for that woman that place is the one where her virgina being forced to put in the every member of the village people with them wearing razor all over their body.

You know like childbirth backward.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-25-2006, 12:49 PM
You know there a place in hell for that woman that place is the one where her virgina being forced to put in the every member of the village people with them wearing razor all over their body.
:spock: Umm.... are your fingers off the home keys? Obviously, I'm misreading it... I don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about... of course, I've been on CP for a while, and I've popped a LOT of brain cells.

sedated
10-25-2006, 12:59 PM
hello? Hello?

is anyone there?

I'm...I'm all alone.

well, at least I have my books

[trips and shatters glasses]

no. NO! It's not fair!! There was time now!

listopencil
10-25-2006, 01:04 PM
:spock: Umm.... are your fingers off the home keys? Obviously, I'm misreading it... I don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about... of course, I've been on CP for a while, and I've popped a LOT of brain cells.

...and he claims to be a writer.

listopencil
10-25-2006, 01:05 PM

when this happen thought stupid but maybe misquote maybe just nit the same anyway stop the blood is getting too messy.

Ultra Peanut
10-25-2006, 01:56 PM

You know like childbirth backward.Praise Jesus.

Rain Man
10-25-2006, 02:08 PM
Women. Can't live with 'em, can't have their virgina forced to put in the every member of the village people with them wearing razor all over their body.

Gonzo
10-25-2006, 02:08 PM

Well...I guess it's five o'clock somewhere.

I shall translate,

You do realize, my fellow planeteers, that there is a wing in hell dedicated to similar people as the afore mentioned woman.
The place in which I speak of would force the 1970's disco band, The Village People, to wear garments mostly apprised of razors or other sharp metallic objects. After the garments were put on, the Village People would be forced to inch their way, one-by-one, into the sentenced offenders vaginal or anal cavity. I'm sure this would cause horrific pain and agony for all of eternity.

FAX
10-25-2006, 02:10 PM

Well said, Mr. kcnut.

FAX

kaplin42
10-25-2006, 02:27 PM
hello? Hello?

is anyone there?

I'm...I'm all alone.

well, at least I have my books

[trips and shatters glasses]

no. NO! It's not fair!! There was time now!

Great Twilight Zone episode!!

Que Card QB
10-25-2006, 02:33 PM
What was the question again?

Ecto-I
10-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Well...I guess it's five o'clock somewhere.

I shall translate,

You do realize, my fellow planeteers, that there is a wing in hell dedicated to similar people as the afore mentioned woman.
The place in which I speak of would force the 1970's disco band, The Village People, to wear garments mostly apprised of razors or other sharp metallic objects. After the garments were put on, the Village People would be forced to inch their way, one-by-one, into the sentenced offenders vaginal or anal cavity. I'm sure this would cause horrific pain and agony for all of eternity.

Ahhh...now I get it.