PDA

View Full Version : DR Z goes overboard

blueballs
10-25-2006, 08:44 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/dr_z/10/25/rankings.part2/index.html

Halfcan
10-25-2006, 10:00 PM
I thought I better post on this before it blast past 1000 responses-lol

blueballs
10-25-2006, 10:04 PM
I was going for a zero post thread
but no
here comes the postwhoreof the century

Bill Parcells
10-25-2006, 10:06 PM
wow
what
a great thread

DJJasonp
10-25-2006, 10:07 PM
This is not good......

I was hoping we would fly under the radar for another 2-3 weeks at least.

blueballs
10-25-2006, 10:08 PM
don't spit on this thread
your mouth is where that pile came from
but from who's hinney is the question no one wants answered

SPchief
10-25-2006, 10:09 PM
This is not good......

I was hoping we would fly under the radar for another 2-3 weeks at least.

Dude what do you expect. We beat the best team ever to not make the playoffs last week.

Halfcan
10-25-2006, 10:15 PM
According to that we should be in the top ten after we stomp the shit out of the Seahags and ButtRams back to back.

Dark Horse
10-25-2006, 10:17 PM
Dude what do you expect. We beat the best team ever to not make the playoffs last week.

Exactly! We beat a team that is rediculously over rated and now we deserve to be rediculously over rated

blueballs
10-25-2006, 10:18 PM
the Rams will be a let down game
actually they're pretty good

FAX
10-25-2006, 10:19 PM
According to that we should be in the top ten after we stomp the shit out of the Seahags and ButtRams back to back.

Top 5 after we do that, drink 5 gallons of redbull apiece, and fill the therapy tub with juice from Madonna's vagina.

FAX

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2006, 10:20 PM
Sounds like he knows a good QB when he sees one.

Frazod
10-25-2006, 10:21 PM
He's the anti-King.

tk13
10-25-2006, 10:36 PM
I actually agree with him about the Jets. I was looking at their schedule the other day, and I thought, hey, they might make the playoffs. There's usually a team or two that slips in beating up on weaker schedules (see Jacksonville last year)... and nobody's really jumped out with a weak schedule this year, except the Jets. I don't think they're Super Bowl material, but I think 10-6 is a reachable goal for them. That might be enough as these other top teams start beating up on each other now.

Bill Parcells
10-25-2006, 10:55 PM
I actually agree with him about the Jets. I was looking at their schedule the other day, and I thought, hey, they might make the playoffs. There's usually a team or two that slips in beating up on weaker schedules (see Jacksonville last year)... and nobody's really jumped out with a weak schedule this year, except the Jets. I don't think they're Super Bowl material, but I think 10-6 is a reachable goal for them. That might be enough as these other top teams start beating up on each other now.
The next two games are criticial for the Jets to reach that goal..they have to beat Cleveland this week to get to 5-3..because Chicago will give them a hard time with their physical nature..

I also think 10-6 is reachable

DJJasonp
10-25-2006, 10:55 PM
Hopefully the Rams win a big game this week....and next week will be a let down game for them and not us...

morphius
10-25-2006, 11:10 PM
#2? What the hell is he thinking...

Fruit Ninja
10-26-2006, 12:29 AM
I think his top 3 teams are spot on. Thats how i would grade them exactly

Archie F. Swin
10-26-2006, 12:32 AM
I think their product runs a little heavy on American engineering

cdcox
10-26-2006, 08:42 AM

The Jets have a chance, but I think the Vikings are this year's Jacksonville. It will take dynamite (or a complete collapse) to dislodge them from a WC spot, and its not yet Halloween. That is the situation that Jacksonville was in last year. The Jets are still on the outside hoping to get in.

Fire Me Boy!
10-26-2006, 09:03 AM
Top 5 after we do that, drink 5 gallons of redbull apiece, and fill the therapy tub with juice from Madonna's vagina.

FAX
:Lin: There went breakfast.

Mr. Laz
10-26-2006, 04:44 PM
#2? What the hell is he thinking...
the link takes you to the page that shows teams #11-20

we are #12

genious :p

Calcountry
10-26-2006, 06:37 PM
Dude what do you expect. We beat the best team ever to not make the playoffs last week.ROFL

Calcountry
10-26-2006, 06:38 PM
The next two games are criticial for the Jets to reach that goal..they have to beat Cleveland this week to get to 5-3..because Chicago will give them a hard time with their physical nature..

I also think 10-6 is reachableI don't know, Denny Green KNOWS who the Bears are, and he don't THINK too much of them.

Oz_Chief
10-26-2006, 06:57 PM
I thought the Chiefs were also named after an actual person (Read the blurbs for Cleveland (27) and Arizona (30).

I can't recall his proper name at the moment but his nickname was "Chief". Ring a bell with anyone else?

FAX
10-26-2006, 07:00 PM
I thought the Chiefs were also named after an actual person (Read the blurbs for Cleveland (27) and Arizona (30).

I can't recall his proper name at the moment but his nickname was "Chief". Ring a bell with anyone else?

Mr. Skip Towne knows the story. He related it here on the board once, Mr. Oz_Chief. I think it was the mayor of KC or something.

I'd locate the post for you, but I don't know how to do that.

FAX

cdcox
10-26-2006, 08:12 PM

This is a complete breech of Chiefs Planet protocol. The disclosure of this information must procede in the following manner.

1. A news story about a sports team with a non-politically correct names will be posted. If the story is not about the Redskins, it will be mentioned in the first post.

2. Someone will bring up the Chiefs also being politically incorrect.

3. It will be revealed that the Chiefs are named after the Mayor of Kansas City at the time, H. Roe Bartle, who recieved the nickname "The Chief" through his associations with the Arapaho indian tribe in Wyoming during the 1920s.

4. Another individual will mention his leadership role in the Kansas City area Boy Scouts, the H. Roe Bartle Scouting Reservation in Oceola, MO, and the fact that he founded the tribe of Mic-O-Say, an honor society of the Boy Scouts.

5. At this point, Endelt will come onto the tread and marvel how the conversation always goes this way, and points out that he was a shaman in the tribe. No one can top this, because you have to serve on staff at the Bartle reservation for something like four summers before you get up to Shaman.

In the future, if you want to know this information, please start the process properly by posting an artile news article about a sports team with a politically-incorrect name.