PDA

View Full Version : Injury question

Dark Horse
10-25-2006, 07:46 PM
Have you ever sprained your voice? Well I think I sprained mine last Sunday at the game and I still can't talk just low guteral growls and once in a while a screetch. I felt it start to go about the end of the 1st quarter but toughed it out and played hurt. I think I would have to be listed as questionable for this weeks game.

SLAG
10-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Arrowhead louder will not be pleased

:louder:

Dark Horse
10-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Should I just let my backup go so as not to hurt the team if I'm not 100%

BWillie
10-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Have you ever sprained your voice? Well I think I sprained mine last Sunday at the game and I still can't talk just low guteral growls and once in a while a screetch. I felt it start to go about the end of the 1st quarter but toughed it out and played hurt. I think I would have to be listed as questionable for this weeks game.

Good work!! That is what I like to see. I always yell at the top of my lungs while we are on defense. We've earned that reputation for a reason and lets keep it that way! Usually I have to sit out a few convo's on Monday and Tuesday. If you're still questionable for the game on Saturday, you should bring a air horn or perhaps a big boox with a pre recorded tape of you screamed at the top of your lungs.

Iowanian
10-25-2006, 08:20 PM
I think I did once.....it was due to a forearm to the adams apple when I was sparring with an ahole MMA guy.

hurt to talk and swallow for 2 weeks.

Simply Red
10-25-2006, 08:21 PM
redrum_69 this looks like the perfect opportunity...

Dark Horse
10-25-2006, 08:23 PM
I think I did once.....it was due to a forearm to the adams apple when I was sparring with an ahole MMA guy.

hurt to talk and swallow for 2 weeks.

Ouch. I just hurt mine cheering Chiefs and insulting Chargers

(Disclaimer no insults were aimed at any of the Chargers players, race, religion or sexual orientation, well maybe a few about the latter.)

boogblaster
10-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Yep it will happen..did my voice in at a Chiefs game once..could only growl out words..hurt too..didn't help we'd been up for 3 days before the game parting..You'll live .....

Iowanian
10-25-2006, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE=boogblaster]..could only growl out words..hurt too..mmm hmmmQUOTE]

Thats not surprising. I always read Boog Posts in "slingblade mmmhhmmm" anyway.

Dark Horse
10-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Yep it will happen..did my voice in at a Chiefs game once..could only growl out words..hurt too..didn't help we'd been up for 3 days before the game parting..You'll live .....

This is not the first time I've lost my voice at a Chiefs Game. This is the first time it was still gone on wed.

Dark Horse
10-25-2006, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=boogblaster]..could only growl out words..hurt too..mmm hmmmQUOTE]

Thats not surprising. I always read Boog Posts in "slingblade mmmhhmmm" anyway.

mmmhhmmm goin kill ya then mmm goin eat ma breakest mmmhhmmm