10-26-2006, 12:53 AM
http://angelleye.sytes.net:20008

greg63
10-26-2006, 01:39 AM
Thanks DRU! :thumb:

DaFace
10-26-2006, 02:53 AM
Thanks as always, DRU.

What's mangy, kinda past its prime, and not all that entertaining. If you said KC Wolf, then you know all about the problems at Arrowhead.

:eek: I didn't realize that it was a common opinion that KC Wolf was a bit outdated.

ChiefFan31
10-26-2006, 04:51 AM
Thanks DRU, and thanks for the whole game. I am seeding that along with 12 others it looks like.

I forget about Inside The NFL anymore. The show was so much better with Lenny and Nick.

greg63
10-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Seeding this and the 49er game.

NewChief
10-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Thanks as always, DRU.

:eek: I didn't realize that it was a common opinion that KC Wolf was a bit outdated.

ROFL

Did dude really say that about KC Wolf? Funny, because after watching yet another lame KC Wolf "skit" last weekend before San Diego (do we really need to get even more lameass plushies involved by recruiting KC Wolf family members?), I turned to my wife and said, "The Wolf has got to go."

Seriously, those opening skits are embarassing. They're tacky, juvenile, and do absolutely zero to motivate anyone, in my opinion.

StcChief
10-26-2006, 01:56 PM
I always liked his Skits... what are other teams doing that is so GREAT?

I like him running over, Jumping on opponents, The Denver 'RockyMtn High' barrel boy is great.

Even the little ones and Robot Wolf are good.

A good laugh and get the crowd up beat.

NewChief
10-26-2006, 03:34 PM
I always liked his Skits... what are other teams doing that is so GREAT?

I like him running over, Jumping on opponents, The Denver 'RockyMtn High' barrel boy is great.

Even the little ones and Robot Wolf are good.

A good laugh and get the crowd up beat.

Heh. There's a pretty good discussion about KC Wolf from the past here:
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111882&page=1&pp=15

Pretty entertaining stuff in there.

DaFace
10-26-2006, 03:41 PM
ROFL

Did dude really say that about KC Wolf?

Yep. First words in the entire segment. It was a joke. It starts out on a guy (maybe Hank Williams, Jr. but I don't know why he would be at the game) with a mangy beard, then pans over to the KC Wolf. I tend to think that it's true, but I was surprised that an outside organization would say that about a mascot.

I don't have an issue with the mascot, but they need to come up with some other tradition than running through the tunnel and jumping on the bad guys. It's getting old.

ChiefFan31
10-26-2006, 04:38 PM
I just watched it for the first time this morning, and watched it again after reading the last couple of posts.

Damn, they really did rip the Wolf. I guess he is "cute" for the kids and women at the stadium, but that poor bastard is probably sitting around the house wearing the outfit and cryin in his cheerios. Slammed on National TV like that. Ouch.

DRU
10-26-2006, 08:45 PM
what are other teams doing that is so GREAT?

I was at the Denver game on Monday night last year at Invesco. Prior to the game they had their dude ride the Bronco out on the field their flag flyin. Damn horse looked amazing and was tearing ass down the field.

Then The Rock came out and announced the Monday Night game. So that was pretty cool. Stadium was pretty pumped up. And then we got destroyed.

ct
10-27-2006, 02:57 PM
football threads get a bump