PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Help...

melbar
10-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Sorry, just a quick question. I've been shackled with Alexander (my first pick) all season. He's coming back in 2 weeks but he didnt look great the first games without Hutchinson on the line.
I was offered Willie Parker and Edgerrin James for Alexander and WR Jennings from GB. What do you think?

tyton75
10-26-2006, 01:13 PM
well.. Edge just sux baows this year... Willie Parker is solid

guess it depends on how bad you need RB's

noa
10-26-2006, 01:15 PM
If you can get someone better than Edge, I would say go for it. Maybe a good WR and Parker for Shaun only?

patteeu
10-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Sorry, just a quick question. I've been shackled with Alexander (my first pick) all season. He's coming back in 2 weeks but he didnt look great the first games without Hutchinson on the line.
I was offered Willie Parker and Edgerrin James for Alexander and WR Jennings from GB. What do you think?

Who else do you have? Parker's been hot and cold while James has only been mediocre and cold. Alexander was on about the same pace as James before he went out, but I've read that he might have suffered his injury in week 1 so that might account for the slow start. Meanwhile, Jennings has been decent at WR.

If you are desperate for help NOW at RB (and when I say desperate, I mean that you think you'll miss the playoffs without it), I might make the trade. Otherwise, I'd have more faith in Alexander during the playoffs than either Parker or James. I'm leaning against the trade until I hear more about your current situation.

Woodrow Call
10-26-2006, 01:31 PM
I'd hold off. If you've held on to Alexander this long you might as well wait a week longer and reap the benefits. If both are healthy I would rather have Alexander than Parker.

As an owner who is stuck with Edge, all I can say is stay away.

rad
10-26-2006, 01:37 PM
I also have Alexander. I'm waiting on a trade response that gets me Peyton Manning and Eagles D for Alexander, Pennington(who I got off waivers) and Nate Washington. I'm 2-5 and need a sure thing rather than hanging hopes on a guy that may/may not produce. I also just traded Joe Horn and Phillip Rivers for Darrel Jackson and Matt Hasselbeck, just waiting for it to get voted through...

melbar
10-26-2006, 01:57 PM
Thats my problem. I'm 2-5 (my worst start ever) I have Mcgahee who is off this week, Lamont Jordan, Cory Dillon, and Leon Washington. I'm kinda hurtin. I have Andre Johnson, Anquan Boldin and Chad Johnson at WR . I also had Trent Green, but Kitna has saved me there. Bad luck this year.

ct
10-27-2006, 02:02 PM
no deal

football threads get a bump