PDA

View Full Version : Thanks George Blowfish!

Archie F. Swin
10-27-2006, 09:09 AM
live365.com is the joint!

You mentioned it here on the planet about a year ago...great find

Phobia
10-27-2006, 10:20 AM
George is cool but Bob Dole has been running live365 on the Planet since that site began.

JBucc
10-27-2006, 10:21 AM
What is it?

Archie F. Swin
10-27-2006, 10:28 AM
George is cool but Bob Dole has been running live365 on the Planet since that site began.

Well, he didn't bother sharing :harumph:

gblowfish
10-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Thanks Archie. Live 365 is a host site for literally thousands of professional and amateur internet radio stations. You can listen for free (they'll drop in some commercials on you) or you can subscribe for pretty cheap and all the music is commercial free.

I've had a station for about three or four years. I originally called it "Radio Blowfish", then a store that sells marital aids in San Fran started a station called "Blowfish Radio" that talks about deviant sex stuff... so....

I changed the name of my station to "Radblow."

I'm not sure what Bob Dole's station is called, maybe he'll post a link so we can listen to it.

I usually put up a new program every week or two. It usually runs eight to ten hours with no repeats. That's not bad. I feature a different theme every week. I've done classic rock, new wave, alt country, jazz, and right now we're doing all songs with "Blues" in the title. Plus I have a lot of 'dumbassery" like comedy clips and goofy station IDs. I encourage all CPers to check it out. You can find me here:

http://www.live365.com/stations/307567

You can listen for free with any good streaming software like Itunes or Winamp.