PDA

View Full Version : Start Croyle

Luke
10-27-2006, 12:51 PM
What are we training a QBOTF for, how to hold a clipboard? Isn't he now a PROFESSIONAL player? If Green is still groggy and Hurad can't perform put him in the game and let him have real time experience. Seems the majority of the load is gonna be on LJ anyway. If he is a bust we need to know early so he can be trade fodder later. If he is a hero, how bad a thing is it to have 3 quality QB.s?

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 12:58 PM
that was my position earlier in the year when Green got hurt ........ but i've changed my opinion since then.

Huard has looked much,much better than expected

and Croyle has looked pretty crappy in his limited exposure.

i'm not against going with Croyle, but his decision making isn't nearly as far along as i expected.

SNR
10-27-2006, 01:01 PM
I'd be with you if we had nothing to play for this year. But we do. We're still very much in the playoff hunt. We've got to keep going with the best option and right now that's Huard.

riche77
Long time Chiefs fan, first time posting. My viewpoint is that sure, Croyle might be the QBOTF, but that doesn't mean that we should put him out there in a crucial game where he is SURE to make some rookie mistakes. I haven't given up on my hopes for this season yet, and none of you should either!

noa
Herm wants us to play to win the game, and Huard gives us a better chance to do that than Croyle will.

JBucc
10-27-2006, 01:02 PM
He'll play in the 4th quarter when we're up 40-0

Short Leash Hootie
10-27-2006, 01:03 PM
**** me sideways if Huard doesn't play...

We might actually lose if that stiff Croyle is at the helm.

TEX
10-27-2006, 01:30 PM
**** me sideways if Huard doesn't play...

We might actually lose if that stiff Croyle is at the helm.

Exactly. Croyle's not the QBOTF to begin with, he only is seen as such because Chief fans have been starving for one and because he's all that we've got at the moment.

Brock
10-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Exactly. Croyle's not the QBOTF to begin with, he only is seen as such because Chief fans have been starving for one and because he's all that we've got at the moment.

Well, at least you're not jumping to any ridiculous conclusions. :rolleyes:

FAX
10-27-2006, 01:34 PM
Giant Grizzly Fiddlypoostacks!!

Croyle has real potential as a quality NFL QB. You have to groom these buggers, though. If he starts on Sunday, we'd better be ready to run about 55 times.

FAX

TEX
10-27-2006, 01:45 PM
Well, at least you're not jumping to any ridiculous conclusions. :rolleyes:

Reidiculous? What have you seen to make you believe that Croyle will be good in the NFL?

Brock
10-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Reidiculous? What have you seen to make you believe that Croyle will be good in the NFL?

Yeah. RIDICULOUS. I have seen as much to indicate he'll be good as you imagine you have to indicate he won't. Of course, we can't all be geniuses who can chart a QBs career after 7 passing attempts. :rolleyes:

tk13
10-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Haha... it's funny that things have flipped in the other direction regarding Croyle. Some of you guys need to come back to the middle. I don't think it's a he's great/he sucks proposition. He's just a rookie, which is why I wanted to keep Huard around, doesn't mean Croyle won't get better with time.

Short Leash Hootie
10-27-2006, 01:52 PM
SUCKS

blueballs
10-27-2006, 02:03 PM
Bennett
Bigfoot
LJ

Dee Brown at QB
a Marty clone dream team