PDA

View Full Version : A request from you strangers....

RollTide
10-27-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey y'all, I know I haven't posted alot and I'm asking a favor from people I don't know, but your Chiefs fans so what the hell. I was wondering if one of you could do me a favor. Since I live in Alabama, I don't get ANY of the Chiefs games. It's always either the Titans or the Falcons. :mad: So, I was wondering if somebody in the KC areas would be willing to tape the game Sunday for me. I'd pay, of course. Especially now that it's a possibility for Brodie to be starting. I want to be able to see my boy's NFL debut. If anybody could do it or knows somebody who would, please email me. Ratherbefishin1013@yahoo.com. Thanks.

-LH

Claynus
10-27-2006, 12:36 PM
Brodie isn't starting.

JBucc
10-27-2006, 12:37 PM
You can watch it on Sopcast or download one of the torrents.

Short Leash Hootie
10-27-2006, 12:38 PM
would you suck off Brodie if he asked you to?!

Rain Man
10-27-2006, 12:38 PM
I'm not a stranger. I'm a strangest.

RollTide
10-27-2006, 12:39 PM
would you suck off Brodie if he asked you to?!

Probably.

Short Leash Hootie
10-27-2006, 12:39 PM
Probably.
me too, he's cute.

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 12:40 PM
stick around ... there is usually a Sopcast or a torrent download showing the game.

FAX
10-27-2006, 12:41 PM
stick around ... there is usually a Sopcast or a torrent download showing the game.

What he said, stranger dude.

FAX

RollTide
10-27-2006, 12:41 PM
The torrent download never works for me. Which is precisely why I asked in the first place.

Easy 6
10-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Tittians and falcs huh :shake: , my condolensces. Would help if i could.

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 12:42 PM
i wish i could watch it on torrent. I don't know how it works I tried mozilla and it still doesn't work

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 12:43 PM
The torrent download never works for me. Which is precisely why I asked in the first place.
do all torrents not work for you or just the one for the chiefs game?

have you tried the SOPcast?

FAX
10-27-2006, 12:44 PM

Hmmm. I know what you mean, Mr. RollTide. I've never been able to figure out the torrent thing.

I usually receive my tape around mid-week following the game. If you don't have a solution by then, I'm happy to help. It's a VHS thing.

By the way, in your opinion, how close do you think Brodie is in terms of being ready to play in the NFL?

FAX

RollTide
10-27-2006, 12:44 PM
do all torrents not work for you or just the one for the chiefs game?

have you tried the SOPcast?

I think just the ones for the Chiefs games. I'm not sure what SOPcast is but I'll try it.

SBK
10-27-2006, 12:45 PM

Use sopcast. www.sopcast.com (http://www.sopcast.com)

It's the bomb!

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 12:45 PM
i wish i could watch it on torrent. I don't know how it works I tried mozilla and it still doesn't work
what does mozilla have to do with a torrent??

use this: http://www.filehippo.com/download_utorrent/

RollTide
10-27-2006, 12:48 PM
Hmmm. I know what you mean, Mr. RollTide. I've never been able to figure out the torrent thing.

I usually receive my tape around mid-week following the game. If you don't have a solution by then, I'm happy to help. It's a VHS thing.

By the way, in your opinion, how close do you think Brodie is in terms of being ready to play in the NFL?

FAX

That's MS. Roll Tide, FAX. ;) I appreciate your help. I want to see the games every week but this time especially. In my honest opinion, I think Brodie needs a little more time. BUT, if Brodie knows that he's gonna be starting he'll work his ass off. I mean, he'll work his ass off regardless, but extra hard in this case. He's not ready to start but I'm not worried if he does. He's been waiting for this for a LONG time. And he deserves it.

-LH

Mr. Laz
I think just the ones for the Chiefs games. I'm not sure what SOPcast is but I'll try it.
well for awhile he was using demoniod to do the torrents and you had to be a member to use it.

i believe he is using a different service now so it might work.

download uttorrent and attempt to download a random torrent to see if it works ...... then it should for the chiefs torrent too.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_utorrent/

btw- you can join demonoid right now(during the week)

http://www.demonoid.com/

Demonpenz
shit torrent locked up my computer brb

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 12:49 PM
what does mozilla have to do with a torrent??

use this: http://www.filehippo.com/download_utorrent/

Don't you need Mozilla to upload the movies to CD rom? I don't really care I just want them to view them on my screen but i think i am installing it wrong. arrrg torrent .

Short Leash Hootie
10-27-2006, 12:50 PM
download utorrent and open the containing folder after it downloads...then play the file in divx.

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 12:51 PM
damn still doesnt work i clicked the link to install chiefs video but it just says torrent.xls

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Don't you need Mozilla to upload the movies to CD rom? I don't really care I just want them to view them on my screen but i think i am installing it wrong. arrrg torrent .

you don't need mozilla and you don't need to upload the movie to a CD rom.

you use a program like Uttorrent to download the file

once it's complete you just click on the file and it should open up in windows media player.

just like any other video file.

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 12:52 PM
damn still doesnt work i clicked the link to install chiefs video but it just says torrent.xls

you don't install the video

xls is a excel file extension .... are you using windows?

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 12:53 PM
you don't need mozilla and you don't need to upload the movie to a CD rom.

you use a program like Uttorrent to download the file

once it's complete you just click on the file and it should open up in windows media player.

just like any other video file.

Ehh i don't really feel like spending all day figuring all that out.Why don't we just email out the game

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 12:53 PM
i need help installing the video

RollTide
10-27-2006, 12:54 PM
Ehh i don't really feel like spending all day figuring all that out.Why don't we just email out the game

Yeah, same here dude.

Demonpenz
arrrg torrent

Claynus
Why would he want to watch the game? BRODIE ISN'T PLAYING.

C-Mac
Hey y'all, I know I haven't posted alot and I'm asking a favor from people I don't know, but your Chiefs fans so what the hell. I was wondering if one of you could do me a favor. Since I live in Alabama, I don't get ANY of the Chiefs games. It's always either the Titans or the Falcons. :mad: So, I was wondering if somebody in the KC areas would be willing to tape the game Sunday for me. I'd pay, of course. Especially now that it's a possibility for Brodie to be starting. I want to be able to see my boy's NFL debut. If anybody could do it or knows somebody who would, please email me. Ratherbefishin1013@yahoo.com. Thanks.

-LH

I can send you a DVD copy if all other avenues fail.

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 12:55 PM
Yeah, same here dude.

No crap torrent arrg

Mr. Laz

because the file is too big .... most email services will not allow you to send files bigger than a certain size.

although they could use http://www.yousendit.com/ but they would still have to segment the video in to 100 meg pieces or less.

Demonpenz
arrg brodie

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 12:56 PM
because the file is too big .... most email services will not allow you to send files bigger than a certain size.

although they could use http://www.yousendit.com/ but they would still have to segment the video in to 100 meg pieces or less.

i have gmail you could just email it there instead of spending all day messing with torrent

torrent argggg

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 12:57 PM
just shut the **** up

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 12:58 PM
so if i have gmail can someone send me all the games? games arrg

FAX
10-27-2006, 12:58 PM
That's MS. Roll Tide, FAX. ;) I appreciate your help. I want to see the games every week but this time especially. In my honest opinion, I think Brodie needs a little more time. BUT, if Brodie knows that he's gonna be starting he'll work his ass off. I mean, he'll work his ass off regardless, but extra hard in this case. He's not ready to start but I'm not worried if he does. He's been waiting for this for a LONG time. And he deserves it.

-LH

Sorry, Ms. RollTide. I have the board on "workmode" which means I cannot see any avatars or sigs or anything that might indicate your sex or any lack thereof. My sincere apologies.

Thanks for the insight on Brodie. I would assume he's a hard worker since he's been able to come back from some fairly severe injuries. I'm in SEC country, so I've watched him play quite a bit although not as much as an Alabama fan would have. That's why I asked.

Let me know if you need the tape. I usually get mine around Wed/Thur or so and I like to watch them several times.

FAX

Iowanian
10-27-2006, 12:59 PM
welcome. do the sopcast.

That said...I hope we don't end up with a horde of PhiLip Rivers....I mean Brodie Croyle fans, instead of chief fans, who melt down every time anyone points out a flaw in his game.

I'll take a flame thrower to those people.

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 12:59 PM
i have gmail you could just email it there instead of spending all day messing with torrent

torrent argggg
the chiefs game file size usually at least 250 megs

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8770

What's the maximum attachment size?

With Gmail, you can send and receive messages up to 10 megabytes (MB) in size. However, the precise amount allowable will depend on the attachment.
When you add an attachment, the size of a file may increase because transport encodings are automatically added. (Transport encodings are the information that allows your message to be safely sent and read.)

This means that in some cases, attachments that are 6 to 10MB in size may push the total message size above 10MB. When this happens, Gmail displays a warning that your message exceeds the 10MB limit.

Baby Lee
10-27-2006, 01:00 PM
would you suck off Brodie if he asked you to?!Probably.
That's MS. Roll Tide, FAX. ;)
Whew!! That was the resolution I was hoping for.

NTTAWWT.

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 01:01 PM
the chiefs game file size usually at least 250 megs

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8770

What's the maximum attachment size?

With Gmail, you can send and receive messages up to 10 megabytes (MB) in size. However, the precise amount allowable will depend on the attachment.
When you add an attachment, the size of a file may increase because transport encodings are automatically added. (Transport encodings are the information that allows your message to be safely sent and read.)

This means that in some cases, attachments that are 6 to 10MB in size may push the total message size above 10MB. When this happens, Gmail displays a warning that your message exceeds the 10MB limit.

so can you send it at like midnight when there is less people or do i have to download it to a dvd rom.

Iowanian
10-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Heh.....since you've revealed you're a broad....get ready for a horde of drooling morons.

When you talk does it sound like this
"Ah da-clayah, Ah ba leave you have given meh the vapahs, theyah Iowanian."

RollTide
10-27-2006, 01:02 PM
welcome. do the sopcast.

That said...I hope we don't end up with a horde of PhiLip Rivers....I mean Brodie Croyle fans, instead of chief fans, who melt down every time anyone points out a flaw in his game.

I'll take a flame thrower to those people.

Don't worry. I'm a Cheifs fan. And I'm critical of Brodie, too, but only because I know what he's capable of. The only time I'll cause any trouble is when someone says something uncalled for or unreasonable. Someone saying sh** just to be saying it.

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 01:03 PM
whoa roll tide i have a girlfriend

girlfriend arrrrg

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 01:03 PM
so can you send it at like midnight when there is less people or do i have to download it to a dvd rom.

gmail will not let you send a file that big at all.

RollTide
10-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Whew!! That was the resolution I was hoping for.

If I was a guy I would've had the same answer.

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 01:04 PM
gmail will not let you send a file that big at all.

well alot good that does for me. I got that gmail for people emailing me chiefs and wwe matches that was a waste.

Fish
10-27-2006, 01:05 PM

ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
10-27-2006, 01:05 PM
roll tide's a bitch?! gay sauce

Inspector
10-27-2006, 01:07 PM

He's a she.

Probably has titties too.

Do not question her.

RollTide
10-27-2006, 01:08 PM
roll tide's a bitch?! gay sauce

You're already on my bad side.

blueballs
10-27-2006, 01:08 PM
I don't strangle it
just a lovin squeeze

luv
10-27-2006, 01:09 PM
You're already on my bad side.
Smart girl.

Iowanian
10-27-2006, 01:12 PM
The only time I'll cause any trouble is when someone says something uncalled for or unreasonable. Someone saying sh** just to be saying it.

Its a good thing I'm not an antagonist, who remembers peoples hot buttons.

You mean something like "Brodie Croye is so skinny, with that long, chicky hair he looks like a mop"

"hey, is that Brodie Croyle?"

http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/svp/st_org/swing/The%20Lindy%20Mop.jpg

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 01:13 PM
can you send the home games through gmail. My email is demonchiefs@hotmail.com

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 01:14 PM
i'll gladly walk anyone through the Torrent process if they are willing to try.

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 01:16 PM
can you send the home games through gmail. My email is demonchiefs@hotmail.com
are you deliberately trying be difficult?

or did you not understand me when i said that the file is too big to be sent through email.

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 01:16 PM
i'll gladly walk anyone through the Torrent process if they are willing to try.

I just want to install the games on my HD and use the screen to view the games I don't really need to install them on cd rom

KcMizzou
10-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Heh.....since you've revealed you're a broad....get ready for a horde of drooling morons.

Reporting for duty...

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 01:18 PM
I just want to install the games on my HD and use the screen to view the games I don't really need to install them on cd rom
you don't install the game at all

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 01:19 PM
you don't install the game at all

Oh I thought you installed the game on your CD rom so you can watch it. Do you just view it directly from the website or do you need a password.

RollTide
10-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Its a good thing I'm not an antagonist, who remembers peoples hot buttons.

I can handle it. But remember, it can go both ways. And I can also handle the drooling morons.

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Oh I thought you installed the game on your CD rom so you can watch it. Do you just view it directly from the website or do you need a password.
no,no and no

carlos3652
10-27-2006, 01:25 PM
ROFL... this is going to go over 100 posts easy...

and hello Roll Tide, Chiefs Planet welcomes you...

Demonpenz
torrent arrrg

RollTide
ROFL... this is going to go over 100 posts easy...

and Welcome Roll Tide, Chiefs Planet welcomes you...

I know. Amazing what one question can bring on. And thanks, Carlos. I appreciate it.

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 01:26 PM
i wisht here was a little user friendly way to install the games other than torrent alot of people don't have computer science degrees LOL

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 01:29 PM
**** torrent locked my computer up again brb LOL

Fish
10-27-2006, 01:39 PM
**** torrent locked my computer up again brb LOL

Demon.... just give up.......

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/9819/boozetimejb2.jpg

Demonpenz
10-27-2006, 01:44 PM
boooze arrg

Dartgod
10-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Don't worry. I'm a Chiefs fan. And I'm critical of Brodie, too, but only because I know what he's capable of. The only time I'll cause any trouble is when someone says something uncalled for or unreasonable. Someone saying sh** just to be saying it.
You're not going to like it here.

RollTide
10-27-2006, 02:41 PM
You're not going to like it here.

Well, I'll decide that for myself. I've been lurking for a while and have decided otherwise.

Fish
10-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Well, I'll decide that for myself. I've been lurking for a while and have decided otherwise.

What he meant was that there are a lot of people here that are going to say things that are uncalled for and unreasonable. If you have an issue with that, this site may rub you the wrong way...

If not.... then welcome aboard....

RollTide
10-27-2006, 02:49 PM
What he meant was that there are a lot of people here that are going to say things that are uncalled for and unreasonable. If you have an issue with that, this site may rub you the wrong way...

If not.... then welcome aboard....

Nope. No problem here. I'll probably give y'all the same problem, anyway, so it don't matter.

Easy 6
10-27-2006, 02:53 PM
I can handle it. But remember, it can go both ways. And I can also handle the drooling morons.
With leering eyes scott free grabs clumsily at your breasts while mumbling some lewd nonsense about chicks lovin' it when i fondle...........

Skip Towne
10-27-2006, 04:19 PM
You might just get Directv Sunday Ticket and watch all the Chiefs games live.