PDA

View Full Version : Croyle to start

SPchief
10-27-2006, 02:17 PM
My inside sources have told me that Brodie Croyle will start on Sunday. But perhaps the more shocking news is that Priest Holmes has been activated. I've been told that the Chiefs are going to use the wishbone attack with Priest, LJ and Kris Wilson.

Mr. Laz
10-27-2006, 02:19 PM
:rolleyes:

Halfcan
10-27-2006, 02:20 PM
ROFL

PastorMikH
10-27-2006, 02:20 PM
My inside sources have told me that Brodie Croyle will start on Sunday. But perhaps the more shocking news is that Priest Holmes has been activated. I've been told that the Chiefs are going to use the wishbone attack with Priest, LJ and Kris Wilson.

That's would have me PBJ PBJ if I could believe it was true. With all the rumors floating around today, I doubt I believe anything that isn't backed up by a major news source (and no, WPI writers don't count on that one today). So, if you want to see me PBJ PBJ, show me a link from ESPN or KCChiefs.com.:thumb:

:)

SPchief
10-27-2006, 02:22 PM
That's would have me PBJ PBJ if I could believe it. With all the rumors floating around today, I doubt I believe anything that isn't backed up by a major news source (and no, WPI writers don't count on that one today).

:)

I won't reveal my source, but his first name rhymes with Dick.

luv
10-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Wow. You really had me going there for a minute.

tiptap
10-27-2006, 02:47 PM
This would be funny except the Chiefs ran the Full House T against the Raiders AND BEAT THEM. That was during Dawson's time as QB. But who knows. We don't have the running QB for the Wishbone.