PDA

View Full Version : How would you bring Trent back

Wile_E_Coyote
10-31-2006, 12:04 PM
If he is ready, he starts?

The Miami game leaves open an interesting option. Let Damon start since most of his playing time was at Miami. Then bring Trent in latter in the game like Herm did Pennington.

Start him at home against Okland?

King_Chief_Fan
10-31-2006, 12:07 PM
If he is ready, he starts?

The Miami game leaves open an interesting option. Let Damon start since most of his playing time was at Miami. Then bring Trent in latter in the game like Herm did Pennington

Ready to play according to the doctors is one benchmark.

Herm/Solari saying ready to play is the other. Since we aren't at practices, have all the necessary info at our disposal to make an informed decision, I defer to Herm and Solari. It will be much easier to blame them that way.

TRR
10-31-2006, 12:08 PM
When Trent is ready to go, he's ready to go. It doesn't matter if it's against Miami, Oakland, or the last game of the season.

There's no good way to bring him back. Every NFL team is going to try and get to him.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-31-2006, 12:08 PM
When the time comes & it will. Do you start him or ease him into the game?

King_Chief_Fan
10-31-2006, 12:12 PM
When the time comes & it will. Do you start him or ease him into the game?

When the time comes you start him.

KCChiefsFan88
10-31-2006, 12:18 PM
Ideally Trent's first game back would be against the Raiders on Nov 19th.

It is at Arrowhead, it is against a JV team... perfect opportunity for him to get back in the swing of things before the Denver game on Thanksgiving

riche77
10-31-2006, 12:27 PM
the raiders may be a JV team, but I think we all know that both teams, regardless of record, step it up for the KC-Oak games.

tk13
10-31-2006, 12:30 PM
Really, the game Trent might be most amped for would be this weekend, since he's from St. Louis, and everything that happened with the Rams. This would've been his first game back in St. Louis, it's a shame he'll probably miss it. I would bet he would've had a huge game this week if he'd never got hurt.

tyton75
10-31-2006, 12:56 PM
Although we are lucky that Huard isn't killing us.. Trent Green is a far better all around QB and to get him back as soon as he is ready is what is best for this team!

Robo-Chachi
10-31-2006, 01:02 PM
Let him wear Huard's uniform. Then after he has a successful game he can throw of his helmet and say, "It was me!" At the same time KC Wolf rips off his head to reveal a fully uniformed Willie Roaf.

Raiderhader
10-31-2006, 01:04 PM
How would I bring Trent back? In a Ferrari, with Linkin Park's Faint blaring in the background.

Yeah, that's how I'd do it.

Anyong Bluth
10-31-2006, 01:07 PM
How about this for Ideally- we blow the F*ck out of STL and Green comes in for some mop up time to get a few reps?

Huard playing at Miami b/c he was down there before makes no sense? The staff and players have turned over so much its of no consequence.

I would prefer that Trent get at least 2 games in before having to play the Broncos.

I think Trent should get the nod ASAP to give him time to shake the rust off and for us to see if DH may be a more effective option at this point.

Chief Chief
10-31-2006, 01:18 PM
Overall, the Faders may be appear to be playing like a JV team. But its defensive unit is ranked high.

They're not going to ease him in by doing mop-up work late in any blow-out game. He'll get the start when the docs & coaches determine that he's ready to go.

Anyong Bluth
10-31-2006, 01:19 PM
I know he won't get mop up time- they'd toss Croyle in for sure, just would like to see him play a bit in a game situation where there isn't anything to lose

Count Zarth
10-31-2006, 01:21 PM
Ancient voodoo rituals.

Crashride
10-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Let him wear Huard's uniform. Then after he has a successful game he can throw of his helmet and say, "It was me!" At the same time KC Wolf rips off his head to reveal a fully uniformed Willie Roaf.
ROFL

Lzen
10-31-2006, 02:02 PM
I wouldn't cause......you know......he's retiring. - dr00d