PDA

View Full Version : Belichick's son is a stoner

KCChiefsFan88
10-31-2006, 01:24 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2644054

Son of Belichick gets probation for marijuana arrest
Associated Press

WALTHAM, Mass. -- The son of New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was placed on probation Monday for six months after being arrested on one count of marijuana possession.

The charge against Stephen Belichick, 19, will be dismissed after six months if he stays out of trouble, said Emily LaGrassa, spokeswoman for the Middlesex County District Attorney's office. Belichick had a "very, very small amount" of marijuana and had no prior record, Weston police Sgt. Danny Maguire said.

Belichick was arraigned in Waltham District Court where the case was continued without a finding, LaGrassa said. Belichick and Jonathan Pizarro, 18, were arrested Saturday night in a parking lot, Maguire said. He said Pizarro was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Team spokesman Stacey James said Bill Belichick could not immediately be reached for comment. The Patriots played a road game against the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press

|Zach|
10-31-2006, 01:25 PM
Wow, this is a story?

chagrin
10-31-2006, 01:25 PM
geesus, who isn't these days

NewChief
10-31-2006, 01:26 PM
The guy's tough on his players. Can you imagine what he's probably like on his kid? I wouldn't want to be in his kid's shoes.

"Son. That's it. I'm going to have to cut you from the family. You know our motto: no mistakes."

DMAC
10-31-2006, 01:30 PM
The guy's tough on his players. Can you imagine what he's probably like on his kid? I wouldn't want to be in his kid's shoes.

"Son. That's it. I'm going to have to cut you from the family. You know our motto: no mistakes."More than likely, he hardly knows his son.

noa
10-31-2006, 01:31 PM
But he could lose his ambition!

|Zach|
10-31-2006, 01:33 PM

"Son. That's it. I'm going to have to cut you from the family. You know our motto: no mistakes."
I dunno, I wonder how much he even sees the guy.

NewChief
10-31-2006, 01:36 PM
I dunno, I wonder how much he even sees the guy.

Yeah, that's probably the truth.

Jack Faulkner
10-31-2006, 01:47 PM
I guarantee the creator of this thread has taken a puff of ganja before.

Simplex3
10-31-2006, 01:50 PM
Prosecutor: "Oh, it was a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, small amount."

Yeah, tell that to the people who are in jail for the same thing.

HemiEd
10-31-2006, 01:51 PM

But did he inhale?

DMAC
10-31-2006, 01:52 PM
But did he inhale?Depends on how milky the bong was.

Anyong Bluth
10-31-2006, 01:54 PM
Newsflash: Lots of people smoke pot! I personally don't care for it, but its rather absurd that they don't legalize it when you realize the smear campaign that went on with it by Dupont back in the day and the fact that is clasified as a more restricted substance than cocaine....

Seriously, does anyone not know someone that doesn't partake of this stuff from time to time and still lead productive lives... its rather absurd

KCChiefsFan88
10-31-2006, 02:36 PM

While posting the thread also

Anyong Bluth
10-31-2006, 02:39 PM
http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_culture11.shtml

http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stories/2003/12/22/whyIsMarijuanaIllegal.html
The truth behind the Hemp scare

Reaper16
10-31-2006, 02:39 PM
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Like, close to 93% of the stoners I know wear hoodies all of the time like Papa Belichick.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-31-2006, 02:44 PM
I used to be a recreational smoker. It never impaired my drive or hampered my intelligence. Weed is illegal b/c of pharmaceutical companies and their lobbying interests in DC, no more, no less. It's not harmful, it's good for pain management, and it's cheap. It's also not addictive (too f*cking bad) which I'm sure only increases their resistance against it since it can't hook you like Vicodin, percocet, etc.

Hey, hey, hey, hey smoke weed everyday :bong:

DMAC
10-31-2006, 02:50 PM
I used to be a recreational smoker. It never impaired my drive or hampered my intelligence. Weed is illegal b/c of pharmaceutical companies and their lobbying interests in DC, no more, no less. It's not harmful, it's good for pain management, and it's cheap. It's also not addictive (too f*cking bad) which I'm sure only increases their resistance against it since it can't hook you like Vicodin, percocet, etc.

Hey, hey, hey, hey smoke weed everyday :bong:If you get the good stuff if can definately hamper your driving abilities.

Back in my day I can remember totally forgetting where I was going and being paranoid as hell...driving 15 MPH in a 40MPH and not even realizing it.

I think it should be legal in the privacy of your home. But limit it there.

Rain Man
10-31-2006, 02:51 PM
Newchief is right. The kid's only a stoner because he knows that he'll get cut the second his allowance cap number exceeds his value to the household.