PDA

View Full Version : nybody still think Dillon will be a Chief? (haha)

ROYC75
01-11-2001, 07:48 AM
Dillon turned down 60 million from the bengals...wants more $$$ up front!Rest asure he is way tp pricey for our Chiefs!!! Damn,60 million,I could play for anybody! :D

Marty McDonald
01-11-2001, 07:49 AM
Dillon sh!t-canned both of this agents this morning. You can read more about the latest incident at http://www.nflscoop.com

enjoy

ROYC75
01-11-2001, 07:51 AM
I wish I could be his agent...% of $$$ he will make ..I could retire!

HC_Chief
01-11-2001, 07:52 AM
Problem: Dillon will be tagged as the Cincy Transition Player. That means they can match <i>any</i> offer given to him. Cincy is <i>way</i> under the cap. Basically, no one can afford him but them. (Bet he's REALLY pissed too!)

KCTitus
01-11-2001, 07:55 AM
HC: I dont think he can be tagged w/that. Anyone know for sure.

HC_Chief
01-11-2001, 07:58 AM
They cannot tag him with the 'Franchise Player' (due to Pickens fiasco) - but they can still employ that Transition tag.

ROYC75
01-11-2001, 08:13 AM
Dillon will be in a Bengal uniform next year...nobody can aford him!

flowergirl
01-11-2001, 08:26 AM
No Chiefs won't go after Dillon,after racking up the numbers he did again this year he is way out of our league as far as dollar figures....if we wanted him we should of found a way to get him last year.

waKCo
01-11-2001, 08:30 AM
Can someone say poison pill?

ROYC75
01-11-2001, 09:37 AM
Mark my word.....Dillon will get alot of $$$$ from somebody(most likely Cin.) and will fall on his A$$. He will not produce as much as he has the last 3 years!

nmt1
01-11-2001, 10:22 AM
We could make the first three rounds of this years draft a clean sweep and offer them our first and third for him.

Yosef_Malkovitch
01-11-2001, 10:37 AM
I really, REALLY like Dillon as a player, but I would be nervous about him coming here. He seems to have an Andre Rison-like attitude "me, me, me." Yeah, I know, they're ALL spoiled rich kids running around out there, but Dillon seems to be worse than most. I think he'd probably cause a lot of chemistry problems. Plus, much like Shields, I just don't think Dillon is worth what he wants. These guys are so stuck on themselves that they think they have to be the highest paid person in the league at their positions.

If Dillon came here, he'd treat us the same way he's treating Cinci as soon as something didn't go his way. And there's NO WAY I'd trust him with a poison pill contract. If he had a good first season here, he'd want to renegotiate for more money. If Carl said no, then he'd probably exercise the poison pill against us and go find more money somewhere else.

No way do I want CD here with a poison pill contract.

Garner would be a better choice. Maybe not quite as talented, but a heck of a better person.