PDA

View Full Version : More Love...

CosmicPal
11-01-2006, 12:37 PM
For those of you who believe the Chiefs don't get respect, here's further proof. Check the latest power rankings from 10-18 (where the Chiefs are).

Check the W-L records of each team and their overall rankings, and then explain to me how KC is ranked 18 out of these teams ranked here. Even Dallas should be ranked higher than they are in regards to their overall ranking.

10 Jaguars (4-3), Last Week: 19

Wow -- are these Jaguars inconsistent! Last week, they fell to the lowly Texans. This week they defeated the Eagles in Philly. The Jags officially have a QB controversy on their hands.

Offense: 24
Defense: 7
Overall: 14

11 Bengals (4-3), Last Week: 11

"Ocho Cinco" finally managed to make some plays on Sunday -- but it wasn't enough, as the Bengals fell to the surging Falcons.

Offense: 20
Defense: 19
Overall: 20

12 Vikings (4-3), Last Week: 9

Wow. As reliable as Brad Johnson is, when he's bad -- he's really bad. Of course, losing to a team like the Pats, who are on a roll, isn't the end of the world. But getting embarrassed at home has a way of undermining everything good that they have already done throughout the season.

Offense: 19
Defense: 12
Overall: 14

13 Seahawks (4-3), Last Week: 12

Wallace played pretty well filling in for Hasselbeck. This team still misses the services of Shaun Alexander, whom they hope will be back next week.

Offense: 26
Defense: 21
Overall: 26

14 Rams (4-3), Last Week: 13

Thanks to the Seahawks' loss on Sunday, the Rams own loss to the Chargers is not nearly as problematic as it may have otherwise been.

Offense: 8
Defense: 24
Overall: 16

15 Eagles (4-4), Last Week: 15

Were the Eagles looking past the Jaguars? How else can you explain their coming out and playing so flat? Maybe a bye week will help them sort things out, as they have fallen to 3rd place in the NFC East.

Offense: 1
Defense: 26
Overall: 12

16 Cowboys (4-3), Last Week: 16

If Sunday night's victory over the Panthers (in Carolina) is any indication, maybe the switch from Bledsoe to Romo was the right move. Give the offensive line some credit for stepping up too: It certainly seemed like Romo had more time in the pocket than Bledsoe ever had.

Offense: 5
Defense: 4
Overall: 2

17 Panthers (4-4), Last Week: 14

The Panthers are really slipping into the doldrums. A week after losing a heartbreaker to Cinci, they turned around and gave up 35 unanswered points to the Cowboys. Coach John Fox sure seemed upset afterwards.

Offense: 14
Defense: 30
Overall: 23

18 Chiefs (4-3), Last Week: 18

The Chiefs have now won back-to-back shootouts against worthy adversaries. Even though Damon Huard has been playing well, Herm Edwards says that Trent Green will get his job back when cleared to play. We'll see.

Offense: 17
Defense: 9
Overall: 11

|Zach|
11-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Why should the Chiefs get respect from anyone outside their fanbase...really.

KC-TBB
11-01-2006, 12:43 PM
I travel around the country alot and see lot's of people wearing Chiefs hats/jackets etc...I think they have a pretty wide fan base.

booyaf2
11-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Dr. Z has them at #10.

Demonpenz
11-01-2006, 12:47 PM
i remember when priest got the TD record he didn't get the espy but when SA got the record he got the record and madden ARRRRGGGGG

Basileus777
11-01-2006, 01:10 PM
i remember when priest got the TD record he didn't get the espy but when SA got the record he got the record and madden ARRRRGGGGG

:LOL:

Well said.

ChiefsCountry
11-01-2006, 01:12 PM

Well any player not on the Chiefs can be on the Madden cover.

Simplex3
11-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Man, if Priest had made the cover of Madden he'd actually be dead. He got knocked out even without the Madden curse.

BigRock
11-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Where are these rankings from? The Chiefs are higher than 18 in the vast majority of rankings that are out. Fox has us #11, ESPN has us #14, Dr. Z at SI has is #10 as was mentioned, and Vic Carucci at NFL.com has us #9.

ptlyon
11-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Where are these rankings from? The Chiefs are higher than 18 in the vast majority of rankings that are out. Fox has us #11, ESPN has us #14, Dr. Z at SI has is #10 as was mentioned, and Vic Carucci at NFL.com has us #9.

And don't forget Guntherfan has us at #1.

StcChief
11-01-2006, 01:38 PM
This is from askcommish.com from the FFL advise thread.

Read this and said....BS.