PDA

View Full Version : You know what I don't get?

Short Leash Hootie
11-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Damon Huard isn't on the injury report...at all.

How does a dude go from 'feeling like garbage' to not even being listed the following week? It's not like he had the flu...groin pulls tend to linger for several weeks.

Doesn't make sense...

Claynus
11-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Superior healing powers.

Marco Polo
11-02-2006, 02:01 PM
I actually pulled a muscle in my groin on a Wednesday and by the early part of the next week, I felt completely fine. I was shocked because when I hurt it, I could barely walk. Muscles in that area heal quickly is what my doctor-friend told me.

DMAC
11-02-2006, 02:03 PM
Superior healing powers.Called round the clock professional trainer care.

Short Leash Hootie
11-02-2006, 02:04 PM
I actually pulled a muscle in my groin on a Wednesday and by the early part of the next week, I felt completely fine. I was shocked because when I hurt it, I could barely walk. Muscles in that area heal quickly is what my doctor-friend told me.
good ANSWER.

See I've never had a groin pull and I don't have much medical experience, I was just comparing it to a hammy (something I have experienced) and him not being on the injury report made me wonder whether or not his injury last week was some sort of a 'ploy.'

HarryParatestes
11-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Forrest Gump had "Magic Legs"

Damon has a "Magic Groin".....

Hope I wasn't too in-depth with the medical terminology....

KCChiefsFan88
11-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Damon's groin is beyond explanation

ptlyon
11-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Forrest Gump had "Magic Legs"

Damon has a "Magic Groin".....

Hope I wasn't too in-depth with the medical terminology....

RUN DAMON RUN!!!

ptlyon
11-02-2006, 02:16 PM

Bet your boyfriend is relieved.

Gonzo
11-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Groin massages by Jeff Garia?

Dartgod
11-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Rich Scanlon loaned his groin to Huard.

Calcountry
11-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Damon Huard isn't on the injury report...at all.

How does a dude go from 'feeling like garbage' to not even being listed the following week? It's not like he had the flu...groin pulls tend to linger for several weeks.

Doesn't make sense...We were gameplanning Seachickens making them think he wouldn't be effective.

Reerun_KC
11-02-2006, 03:15 PM
Scanlon has super healing powers. He touched Huards groin and it was magicly healed.