PDA

View Full Version : Did Chiefsplanet die?

RedThat
11-03-2006, 10:42 AM
How come nobody posts here anymore?

I could swear I've seen the same threads here for the last week. Whats going on guys?

Que Card QB
11-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Some are stuck in court...others are busy with sex changes.

Short Leash Hootie
11-03-2006, 10:48 AM
great thread

chagrin
11-03-2006, 10:52 AM
I agree, there have only been like 4 or 5 - maybe 10 posts since I started to type out this post...

HemiEd
11-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Only us Homers are left.

4th and Long
11-03-2006, 10:58 AM
I agree, there have only been like 4 or 5 - maybe 10 posts since I started to type out this post...
Type faster. :p

Ebolapox
11-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Yes.

rad
11-03-2006, 10:59 AM
This place just isn't the same without that monkeylook4food guy......

4th and Long
11-03-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has lost it's burst.

Otter
11-03-2006, 11:00 AM

I could swear I've seen the same threads here for the last week. Whats going on guys?

Donger will be along any moment to correct you on how actual post counts have climbed but new threads have decreased so in essence, you're actually incorrect.

Redrum_69
11-03-2006, 11:01 AM
I'm your moms favorite chew toy

Rain Man
11-03-2006, 11:07 AM
I discovered yesterday that I've started over 500 threads in the past year, so don't blame me.

Calcountry
11-03-2006, 11:09 AM
I discovered yesterday that I've started over 500 threads in the past year, so don't blame me.I would be useless without you Rain Man. I have only started about 10 threads.

chagrin
11-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Brilliant!

ptlyon
11-03-2006, 11:11 AM
This thread bores me.

That's fine, it is time for me & UP's pedicure anyway...

Redrum_69
11-03-2006, 11:17 AM
people get so sensitive

Wile_E_Coyote
11-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Flintstones, meet the Flintstones, They're a modern stoneage family.
From the, town of Bedrock, They're a page right out of history.
Let's ride, with the family down the street, Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.
When you're, with the Flintstones, Have a yabba dabba doo time, A dabba doo time, You'll have a gay old time!

Warrior5
11-03-2006, 11:23 AM

They've been assigned to the practice squad to make room for Welbourn.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You?
We got some work to do now.
We need some help from you now.
Come on Scooby-Doo, I see you
pretending you got a sliver
But you're not fooling me
'cause I can see, the way you shake and shiver.
You know we got a mystery to solve
So Scooby-Doo be ready for your act
[Scooby-Doo] Uh-uh Uh-uh
Don't hold back!
And Scooby-Doo if you come through you;re going to have yourself a Scooby Snack!
That's a fact!
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you
You're ready and you're willing
If we can count on you
Scooby-Doo, I know you;ll catch that villian.

Bob Dole
11-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Dipshit.

Rain Man
11-03-2006, 11:29 AM
people get so sensitive

I think I started a thread about that a while back.

Rain Man
11-03-2006, 11:30 AM
We got some work to do now.
We need some help from you now.
Come on Scooby-Doo, I see you
pretending you got a sliver
But you're not fooling me
'cause I can see, the way you shake and shiver.
You know we got a mystery to solve
So Scooby-Doo be ready for your act
[Scooby-Doo] Uh-uh Uh-uh
Don't hold back!
And Scooby-Doo if you come through you;re going to have yourself a Scooby Snack!
That's a fact!
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you
You're ready and you're willing
If we can count on you
Scooby-Doo, I know you;ll catch that villian.

Rain Man
11-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Dipshit.

I'm not sure if I started a thread about that or not.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-03-2006, 11:34 AM

Instead of "the Simpsons have already done it," It's Rainman has already started that thread :)

LES: GOIN’ DOWN TO SOUTH PARK GONNA HAVE MYSELF A TIME.
STAN AND KYLE: FRIENDLY FACES EVERYWHERE, HUMBLE FOLKS WITHOUT TEMPTATION.
LES: GOIN’ DOWN TO SOUTH PARK GONNA LEAVE MY WOES BEHIND
CARTMAN: AMPLE PARKING DAY OR NIGHT, PEOPLE SHOUTING “HOWDY NEIGHBOR!”
LES: HEADIN’ ON UP TO SOUTH PARK GONNA SEE IF I CAN’T UNWIND
KENNY: MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH MMRPH
LES: SO COME ON DOWN TO SOUTH PARK AND MEET SOME FRIENDS OF MINE.

Redrum_69
11-03-2006, 11:35 AM
What the hell does kenny say?

Wile_E_Coyote
11-03-2006, 11:37 AM
something about buttsex, prolly

Short Leash Hootie
11-03-2006, 11:38 AM
hey SHUT UP WONKA!

ChiTown
11-03-2006, 11:49 AM
No, I just farted. Sorry.

boogblaster
11-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Foul smell in the air around here .....

Skip Towne
11-03-2006, 11:54 AM
This reminds me of Yogi Berra telling why he didn't go to the 21 club anymore. " Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded".

Fried Meat Ball!
11-03-2006, 12:02 PM
There are a few looking for coconut-flavored DOTS.

Archie F. Swin
11-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Something about Geddy Lee's sex change in Allen Fieldhouse got snubbed by Mecca's dental floss, and Rain Man tripped over a homeless man shittin on the sidewalk while admiring his well-surveyed invention, the sun.

:shrug:

Fried Meat Ball!
11-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Something about Geddy Lee's sex change in Allen Fieldhouse got snubbed by Mecca's dental floss, and Rain Man tripped over a homeless man shittin on the sidewalk while admiring his well-surveyed invention, the sun.

:shrug:

Wait a second... did Rain Man trip while admiring his invention, the sun, or was the homeless man shitting on the sidewalk while admiring his own invention, the sun.

Bill Parcells
11-03-2006, 12:54 PM
This reminds me of Yogi Berra telling why he didn't go to the 21 club anymore. " Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded".
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O-EZf56AfYc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O-EZf56AfYc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

listopencil
11-03-2006, 02:54 PM
This thread sucks without...oh, nevermind.

Ari Chi3fs
11-03-2006, 03:14 PM
This place was cool before OGtheCaveman left. I miss him.

Count Zarth
11-03-2006, 03:15 PM
I should start dating again...that was good for 1,000 posts every weekend.

ChiefFan31
11-03-2006, 03:18 PM

I think its because everybody keeps making threads about how the planet has lost its burst.

htismaqe
11-03-2006, 03:22 PM
It wasn't dead. We just found it in a car, unresponsive.

seclark
11-03-2006, 03:25 PM
It wasn't dead. We just found it in a car, unresponsive.
and it's not alcohol related.
sec

PinkFloyd
11-03-2006, 03:29 PM
I went to go look for the Chiefs Planet party in St. Joe.... But I'm afraid I'm a week or so too late !!! :shake:

Luke
11-03-2006, 03:52 PM
This used to be a sports board, but now it is turning into a grade school insult board. Look how many threads are actually about the Chiefs, then look at how many posts are idiotic, childish attempts at gutter humor, case in point, someone who can't post without disrespecting a mother! :rolleyes:

siberian khatru
11-03-2006, 03:52 PM
This used to be a sports board, but now it is turning into a grade school insult board. Look how many threads are actually about the Chiefs, then look at how many posts are idiotic, childish attempts at gutter humor, case in point, someone who can't post without disrespecting a mother! :rolleyes:

Blow me, Mr. Poopy-pants. Your mother does.

OgTheCaveman
11-03-2006, 04:01 PM
This place was cool before OGtheCaveman left. I miss him.

http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~tloos/Africa/MatCaveDraw4.jpg

grandllama
11-03-2006, 05:10 PM
I should start dating again...that was good for 1,000 posts every weekend.

You dated? That must have been on one of my extended sabbaticals...

(unless you are talking about your fantasy dates with your ex editor)

grandllama
11-03-2006, 05:14 PM
I would be useless without you Rain Man. I have only started about 10 threads.

eh, first two years probably about 3,000 threads (half on a drunken night started with '30 Helens Agree')

Last three years, I think I've probably started two.

Shit, boy, I remember when you were just a noob... Skip used to change your diapers...

grandllama
11-03-2006, 05:15 PM

Hele'n 's back?

Phobia
11-03-2006, 05:32 PM
This place just isn't the same without that monkeylook4food guy......
He was awesome.

Short Leash Hootie
11-03-2006, 05:40 PM
I want to play with myself and everyone else

Count Zarth
11-03-2006, 05:46 PM
(unless you are talking about your fantasy dates with your ex editor)

Kinda. LMAO

Archie F. Swin
11-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Wait a second... did Rain Man trip while admiring his invention, the sun, or was the homeless man shitting on the sidewalk while admiring his own invention, the sun.

the former

milkman
11-03-2006, 07:17 PM

We're just waiting for you to leave.

Bill Parcells
11-03-2006, 07:36 PM
:thumb: LMAO

FAX
11-03-2006, 07:41 PM
I think a lot of people are kicking up a fuss in DC or testing the new board technology leaving the main forum in disarray. For my part, I was going to start a thread about, "Have you ever eaten edible panties?", but Mr. blueballs beat me to it.

FAX

Cntrygal
11-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Hello

Bill Parcells
11-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Hello
Hello!!! :)

milkman
11-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.

RedThat
11-05-2006, 07:31 PM

I just asked a simple question there Mr. Milkman?

Didn't expect such an ignorant response on your behalf. Whats your reasoning for having to make me feel unwelcome? You not too bright are you? Do you have some decency, or any intellegence? Realize that you're talking to a human being here ok? So you know what, Im not too pleased with what you said. But, I think it goes too show a lot about you. Maybe you should think twice about what you say to people?

Because your in the wrong. People may disagree. But you know what? You're ignorant. It's the truth. I sound judgemental. But I don't give a crap! Im defending my rights as a human being.

|Zach|
11-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Im defending my rights as a human being.
Didn't know you had a right as human being not to be made fun of when you make a dumb post on a message board.

If thats the case then Chiefs Planet has an incredible amount of Human Rights violations that no axis of evil country could even hope to match.

milkman
11-05-2006, 07:38 PM
I just asked a simple question there Mr. Milkman?

Didn't expect such an ignorant response on your behalf. Whats your reasoning for having to make me feel unwelcome? You not too bright are you? Do you have some decency, or any intellegence? Realize that you're talking to a human being here ok? So you know what, Im not too pleased with what you said. But, I think it goes too show a lot about you. Maybe you should think twice about what you say to people?

Because your in the wrong. People may disagree. But you know what? You're ignorant. It's the truth. I sound judgemental. But I don't give a crap! Im defending my rights as a human being.

It was a joke.

But what is not a joke is this unparalleled example of dumbassery.

chop
11-05-2006, 07:45 PM

I agree. So much so I no longer have this site as my homepage.

milkman
11-05-2006, 07:50 PM
I agree. So much so I no longer have this site as my homepage.

This place has never been just a football board.

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Random toilet picture time!

Bill Parcells
11-05-2006, 07:55 PM
I have to say..the reason why I like this place so much is that there is no love-in/group circle jerk here....and,off topic threads are allowed in the lounge and I think it's great....

chop
11-05-2006, 08:02 PM

You're right and I have liked the board for it's broad range of topics. I was agreeing with the childish/insult comments.

milkman
11-05-2006, 08:04 PM
I have to say..the reason why I like this place so much is that there is no love-in/group circle jerk here....and,off topic threads are allowed in the lounge and I think it's great....

That's one of the primary reasons this board was started, and one of the primary reasons it thrives.

ChiefFan31
11-05-2006, 08:11 PM
Check out some of the butthurt in this thread. Its the ****ing Internet people! who cares. I think this place is fun.

RedThat
11-16-2006, 12:38 AM
Didn't know you had a right as human being not to be made fun of when you make a dumb post on a message board.

If thats the case then Chiefs Planet has an incredible amount of Human Rights violations that no axis of evil country could even hope to match.

Gee, is asking a simple question dumb?

Pardon me, but, I guess im stupid for being curious then?

Because thats what you're basically saying then right?

*Whatever opinion you have of me or my posts is fine, but I think you should take YOUR post back because it's absolutely senseless.

Rausch
11-16-2006, 12:41 AM

Depends on the question...

|Zach|
11-16-2006, 12:50 AM

Pardon me, but, I guess im stupid for being curious then?

Because thats what you're basically saying then right?

*Whatever opinion you have of me or my posts is fine, but I think you should take YOUR post back because it's absolutely senseless.
The question "How come nobody posts here anymore?"

Yes, thats very dumb.

Sorry to stomp on your human rights with this post.

RedThat
11-16-2006, 01:02 AM

I have to agree but kinda disagree. i think it's cool because we have some flexibility as to what topics are being discussed.

Sports talk is the best imo. Ultimately this is a sports message board. And it's great to talk football. The guys seem easygoing here, and thats cool.

But some of the off topic threads are a bit gassy. Maybe even this one in the minds of some people?

RedThat
11-16-2006, 01:04 AM
The question "How come nobody posts here anymore?"

Yes, thats very dumb.

Sorry to stomp on your human rights with this post.

Dude you don't have to be sorry, I respect your opinion.

But honestly, you dont seem too bright.

|Zach|
11-16-2006, 01:07 AM
I won't be mapping the human genome any time soon but I can tell that this is an active board from day to day and week to week.

FAX
11-16-2006, 01:09 AM
Sorry to disagree, Mr. RedBull, but Mr. (Zach) is extremely bright. He is a poster deserving of great honor and respect and he's certainly nobody's lackey.

But, I'm with you. We don't post well here. Some of us don't even use apostrophes or make a heck of a lot of sense.

FAX

|Zach|
11-16-2006, 01:16 AM
and he's certainly nobody's lackey.

Ok, thats funny.

Bill Parcells
11-16-2006, 06:14 AM
I have to agree but kinda disagree. i think it's cool because we have some flexibility as to what topics are being discussed.

Sports talk is the best imo. Ultimately this is a sports message board. And it's great to talk football. The guys seem easygoing here, and thats cool.

But some of the off topic threads are a bit gassy. Maybe even this one in the minds of some people?
It makes the board more of a community when you discuss off topic subjects/make people laugh their asses off/have fun/pissing matches.

Archie F. Swin
11-16-2006, 11:13 PM
where the hell has the knight crue gone?

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Bush lied, Chiefsplanet died.

listopencil
11-17-2006, 12:24 AM

You joined in 2001 and you have that many posts? Jesus.

Fairplay
11-17-2006, 04:32 AM
Dude you don't have to be sorry, I respect your opinion.

Shush up. We are trying to convince him otherwise.